Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ryan Tatum, MD
Dr. Ryan Tatum, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mc Kinney, TX. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Tatum is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at McKinney.

5236 W University Dr Ste 1500

Mc Kinney, TX 75071

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Tatum

Dr. Tatum's Experience

Dr. Tatum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Tatum does not have any board certifications listed.

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Tatum has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tatum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tatum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tatum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tatum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tatum to family and friends
Dr. Tatum's Performance
in Melissa, Tx |
This guy is the best MD. He goes above and beyond. He will personally get back to you if you have questions rather than have a nurse be the middle man. He has personally changed my appointments for my convenience. He listens very well. He is kind.. Let's just put it this way, if it was a rainy day and you had a flat tire, he is the type of person that would pull over and fix it for you. This is how he treats his patients. He really wants the best for you and it shows through his work.
Mckinney, TX |
LOVE Dr Tatum! My whole family sees him.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Tatum is one of the best doctors my husband and I have been to. He is a good listener and is on top of the problem as soon as possible. You don't feel rushed when talking to him. He is a good doctor that cares.
Prosper, TX |
Dr. Tatum is never rushed, and is very personable during every appointment. It is easy to tell that he is a genuine person who truly cares.
in Mckinney, TX |
I met with Dr. Tatum for the first time today, as I am in search for a Primary Care physician. I found Dr. Tatum to be very interested and thorough in addressing my concerns and needs. He is thoughtful and knowledgable and established a high level of trust very quickly. In addition, I found him to be very consultive as opposed to strictly prescriptive. I look forward to a long term relationship with him and highly recommend him.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Tatum is truly amazing. He is kind & sincerely cares about helping you. He takes real time to listen & makes sure you feel understood &comfortable. He always goes the extra distance to call back & even check up on you too. The wait time is also never long. My husband & I both started seeing him when we moved here. We recommend him to everyone we know. We've never had such a positive dr experience, can't sing his praises enough! We are so grateful we found such a knowledgeable & caring Doctor
Dallas, TX |
I really appreciate that Dr. Tatum is warm and always listens!
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Ryan Tatum, one of the nicest persons you could ever meet. Oh, my goodness, had I not relocated, I really could not see myself changing doctors. I pray my next physician is as kind, caring and excellent in his field of medicine as Dr. Tatum.
My family loves Dr. Tatum. He is a fantastic Doctor. He works a lot of evenings which makes it very convenient as well.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Tatum, MD?
Are you Dr. Tatum?