Dr. Ryan Slater, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Orem Orthopedics 700 W 800 N Ste 100 Orem, UT 84057 Get Directions
Dr. Ryan Slater, MD
Dr. Ryan Slater, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Orem, UT. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Slater is affiliated with American Fork Hospital, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

Dr. Slater's Experience

See how Dr. Slater's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Slater

Dr. Slater accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Slater is now accepting new patients
Orem Orthopedics700 W 800 N Ste 100
Orem, UT 84057
(801) 373-7350Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Slater has admitting privileges.

Dr. Slater's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Slater to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Slater's Performance
Lehi, UT |
He's the best, here's why, he is knowledgeable and has a great bed-side manner, what else can you ask for in a doctor. Did a carpal tunnel injection, I didn't feel any pain, very skilled doctor
in Salem UT |
Dr slater was very through. Explaining X-rays, treatment plan options. Put me at ease. He took time to answer all questions and tell me what he was going to do before and during procedure. I would recommend him even though it was a ways to drive .
in Highland, Utah |
I would recommend Dr. Slater to everyone. He actually took more that the usual 5-10 minutes I've spent in other Doctors offices. He spent quality time with me inquiring all the time during different procedures he performed always asking if I had more questions. When I did, he took the time to answer with any explanation I needed. He was very personable and kind and spoke in plain English (not in many Medical terms which I may not have understood.) He, in my opinion, is an excellent Dr.
in Provo, UT |
Great experience overall, Dr. Slater was great to work with, evaluated my condition well, and gave me great feedback and treatment recommendations!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Slater was very attentive and listened to our concerns and addressed each of our questions with patience.
in Orem, UT |
Dr Slater was professional and at the same time did not rush the interview to understand how I was doing. We talked about a resolution after reviewing my a few opinions. I appreciated his calm demeanor and the clarity of the choices I needed to consider. I will gladly recommend him to others.
in Alpine, UT 84004 |
Dr. Slater is a straight shooter. He's personable and has a strong knowledge of medical conditions and what's going to work best for you & your situation. If he can't do it he'll refer you to someone who can.
in Orem, UT |
Very personable. Took time to understand the issue.
in Orem, UT |
First time for my husband and I to both see Dr. Slater. We arrived an hour early because I had written the times down wrong. The front team members were so nice and helpful. They got us right in instead of making us wait to our time. He was very pleasant and listened to all our concerns. I would highly recommend him we felt very taken care of, everyone was great!
in Highland Ut |
I just got a collection call from the office of Doctor Ryan Slater from a visit I had in April of this year! His office sent a bill ONE time. I called and asked them to submit it the insurance. They acted embarrassed and acknowledged they hadn't done that. I've heard nothing since then until I field a call from a collection company just now. What a joke. These guys are inefficient with their time and mine and I would not go to Doctor Slater again.
in Provo, UT |
We had a short wait and did not feel rushed while asking question. He explained everything clearly in terms we could understand.
in Provo, UT |
I definitely recommend seeing Dr. Slater for any knee problem(s) you may be experiencing. I originally saw Dr. Slater for a knee injury. He gave me some choices of treatment. On a follow-up visit he talked to me about a specific problem I have with both knees and suggested a treatment that might help. When I decided to accept the treatment, he had his secretary/nurse contact my insurance to make sure there would be no trouble with coverage. His attitude was always caring a suggestive.
in Orem, Utah |
Was very thorough in his examination. Explained clearly all the issues and possible remedy's. Was personable and thoughtful in his comments. Enjoyed his friendliness and personality.
in Orem, UT |
It has been difficult to get the doctor to respond to IMC to arrange MRI and followup on a blood test to determine if i have an infection in my foot. The RX for a blood test was several day late arriving via FAX. Once the blood test was completed they have not responded to my condition. I've had to forward the results to my son who is a doctor back east. Still waiting to hear from Dr. Slater or his nurse to determine course of action with a VERY painful foot.
in Saratoga Springs, UT |
Extremely professional in his field of study.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Slater, MD?
Are you Dr. Slater?

Compare Dr. Slater

Dr. Slater's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Slater has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Slater's Board Certifications

Notre Dame

Completed in 2013

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Slater does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Slater and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

• Cortisone Injection
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Percutaneous Tenotomy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Tenex Health TX Procedure