Dr. Ryan Simovitch, MD

Dr. Ryan Simovitch, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Ryan Simovitch, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

4215 Burns Rd Ste 100

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Simovitch

See how frequently Dr. Simovitch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rotator Cuff Surgery
Shoulder Disorders
Rotator Cuff Tear

Dr. Simovitch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Simovitch "Dr. Ryan Simovitch specializes in the treatment of complex shoulder and sports medicine ailments, with particular expertise in arthroscopic and advanced open primary and revision reconstruction of the shoulder and elbow, as well as reverse shoulder replacement. He utilizes the most advanced arthroscopic and open surgical techniques to repair and reconstruct damaged bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and cartilage."

• Sports Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Arthritis of the Shoulder
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Diseases
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Sports Injuries

• Duke University Medical Center, Division Of Orthopaedic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Balgrist Hospital, Intercontinental Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Massachusetts General Hospital, Intercontinental Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Simovitch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Simovitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simovitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simovitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simovitch to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Simovitch's Performance
Vero Beach, FL |
Unimpressed. Although my symptoms have worsened, I'm having more pain, increased weakness, the radiology report for my body part and a second opinion have discovered a significant tendon tear, retraction and infection, Simovitch says I am fine and everything in the MRI is normal. For someone who treats athletes, he should have some clue that athletes know their bodies and when they have declining performance (can't lift a coffee cup to face), there's a problem. It would help if he cared more.
in port saint lucie, fl |
GREAT FIRST VISIT- HE LISTENED AND CAME UP WITH SOME VERY INTERESTING SOLUTIONS THAT MIGHT PREVENT SURGERY.
in Vero Beach, FL |
I had a total shoulder replacement in 2013 and not only did Dr. Simovitch take his time and answer all my questions, but he is also put my mind at ease. He is a very compassionate physician and I wish we had more doctors like him. I have 100% use of my shoulder now and am so grateful for his continuing care. I highly recommend Dr. Simovitch to anyone contemplating shoulder surgery.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Simovitch, first and foremost, is extremely competent at what he does. I can't imagine someone being better at it. Some of the reasons for that competence is where he got his formal education and where he did his residency. However, in addition to that, he appears to remain an ongoing student in pursuit of the best way to do the surgeries, which blockers to administer and why, which meds to use if patients have issues with certain ones, etc. Also, his communication skills are really superb
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I would like to sincerely thank Dr. Simovitch for giving me my life back. He and his staff are the best. I had a total shoulder replacement done. I had suffered for years as it got worse and worse. I went to Dr. Simovitch who assured me if I followed what he told me and did the therapy prescribed I would get 90% use of my shoulder back which I couldn't imagine after having maybe 10-20% before surgery. 5 months later I have 90-95% back. I would sincerely recommend Dr. Simovitch. Thank you again!
in Port St Lucie, FL |
I presented to Dr Simovitch with a catastrophic injury of my rt rotator cuff after a fall while hunting in Argentina. The extent of the injury required the expertise of the ultimate in shoulder specialist, and Dr Simovitch's correction of my injury reflected his truly superior surgical abilities. I have now regained essentially full function of what was a useless extremity prior to his reverse total shoulder replacement. BTW I am a retired physician with 40+ years of judging MD's! WMB MD, FACP
in West Palm Beach, FL |
As a physician (M.D.) I feel eminently qualified in assessing the competence, professionalism, and bedside manner of another physician. Dr. Simovitch was outstanding in every aspect of my visit with him. We discussed my shoulder issue on both a lay person level and on a colleague-to-colleague level, and in both roles he was sterling in his approach to me as a patient. Relaxed, affording as much time as necessary to answer all questions, and in every respect to be highly recommended.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Dr Simovitch did a total shoulder replacement for me. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with him and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Simovitch for any shoulder concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Simovitch, MD?
Are you Dr. Simovitch?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Palms West Hospital

Visit Dr. Simovitch

Dr. Simovitch accepts 18 insurance carriers
    HealthKeepers Plus POS
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    SouthCare
    First Health (Coventry Health Care) EPO
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Golden Rule
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
  • Neighborhood Health Plan