Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Ryan Ridley, MD
Dr. Ryan Ridley was raised in the military city of Fayetteville, NC as the son of an Air Force Chief Master Sergeant. In 2002, he completed a Bachelors Degree in Biology at Howard University in our nation's capital of Washington, DC. After completing his undergraduate studies, Ryan attended The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston (UTMB) for medical school from which he graduated in 2006. Ryan fell in love with Texas and decided to remain at UTMB to complete a residency in Otolaryngology. Once his residency training was complete, Ryan was chosen to complete a fellowship in Otology at the prestigious Silverstein Institute in Sarasota, FL. Ryan is board certified in Otolaryngology and fellowship trained in Otology/Neurotology. Ryan is happily married to his beautiful wife Tricia and is the proud father of two children: his daughter, Ava, and his son, Gavin. Personally, Ryan considers himself to be a family man at heart and enjoys spending time with his wife and kids. He loves traveling the world with his wife. Tahiti, Thailand, and Spain are just a few of the stamps on their passports!

16545 Southwest Fwy Ste 100

Sugar Land, TX 77479

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ridley

See how frequently Dr. Ridley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Ridley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • The Silverstein Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Ridley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ridley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ridley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ridley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ridley to family and friends
Dr. Ridley's Performance
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Ryan Ridley is one of the most caring, knowledgeable, physicians I have ever encountered! He explains everything thoroughly in layman's terms so that you can understand, he actually really listens to you, you don't feel rushed. I left his office feeling uplifted and blessed. He should teach a class on "bedside manner". He is extra special and I will recommend him to any and everybody!
Pflugerville, TX |
Dr Ridley was very personable and spent a good amount of time with me to resolve my issue.
Rosenberg, TX |
Dr Ridley was recommended to me by friends and neighbors. They were correct, I've found a great ENT. It was my first visit but not my last. I found him to be comforting, personable, and highly knowledgeable.
Sugar Land |
He gave me a clear and detailed explanation of the illness, No delay in treatment
Sugar Land, TX |
Takes time to communicate with you about your issue, Friendly comfortable office and staff.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Ridley amazed me with his bedside manner. He made me and my child feel very welcomed. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. He made the visit fun, but handled business at the same time. I was very grateful for his kindness.
in Richmond, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ridley, which I have already, as being extremely professional, kind & gentle - as I was apprehensive due to a bad experience a couple of years ago at a different office. I want to thank him & his staff.
in Fulshear, TX |
Great manner, knowledge and skill. Makes the issue clear and what he is doing to correct it and any preventative measures that could prevent the issue from coming back.
Houston, TX |
Very attentive sincere care about my needs.
I have a complicated inner ear malfunction. From the first appointment with Dr Ridley, I knew I had the correct physician. He has explained my treatments, gave me options and hope. He listens and I never feel rushed. He is the type of physician you want. MJP
in Sugarland,Tx |
I have more hearing in my left ear after seeing Dr Ridley than any of the other 2 ENT'S...just was more concerned and willing to help with compassion.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I found Dr. Ridley and his staff to be exceptional Dr Ridley was very articulate, analytical and skilled in treating my vertigo. He was an excellent blend of strong interpersonal skills and highly competent technician. He took exactly the right amount of time with me and delegated appropriately to his staff so that his time was used wisely. I also appreciated that his assistant, the receptionist and the lady who checked me out were all thorough, competent and compassionate. First class!
in Stafford, TX |
Dr. Ridley was prompt, thorough, friendly, engaging, and very competent. I have mentioned to some associates what a good experience I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Ridley.
Stafford, TX |
Arrived at 2:15pm for a 2:30pm appointment. Waited until 3:15pm and still had not been called. Went to the desk to inquire as I had not been called and did not expect to be at the office for an hour without being seen. The front desk attendant called back to the doctor who told her to tell me it would be at least another 30 minutes before I would be called back. An hour and a half wait is completely unacceptable. If you cannot keep up with your appointments, do not book them.
Spring, TX |
This is a doctor who cares and truly loves what he does. He is very thorough and his 'bedside' manner is great. My son Logan truly loves this doctor and I drive an hour just to see him. If you need an ENT who will be honest, listen and truly take the time with you he needs, this is you guy.
Sugar Land, TX |
I trust Dr. Ridley advise, and given the frequency of my ear conditions, and his knowledge and skill of alleviateing it, that is saying a lot. He has surgeon hands, so much so that I also sent my infant daughter to him. Getting an appointment can be difficult - but he is worth the wait... if I or my children required surgery he is the ONLY doctor I would trust.
Sugar Land, TX |
I had a great experience with Dr Ridley. Lots of follow through. Personable and caring....took the time to explain what i needed to know.
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Ridely has been an amazing doctor to our son. My son is a very special patient, and Dr. Ridley is one of the only doctors who has taken the time to help us and listen to our needs.
in Sugarland Tx |
I am extremely blessed in having Dr Ridley as my doctor! He listens to all my concerns and explains "EVERYTHING" Dr Ridleys nurse is so kind and caring?? The entire office is "GREAT"
Missouri City, TX |
Very friendly and personable. Just didn't like the long wait.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Ridley is a caring professional he explains to you in terms that you can understand. I recommended him to family and friends
in The woodlands tx |
Dr Ridley is amazing. Super nice and attentive to what is best for our daughter... very good doctor!
Missouri City, TX |
Friendly, knowleadgable, and approachable.
Humble, TX |
Extremely pleasant Doctor. Explained everything well and we didnt feel rushed.
in Stafford, TX |
Dr. Ridley is very good!! Bed side manners excellent!!! Very much keen to Patients health and concerns. Will get to the root of your health problems. I highly recommend 100%!!!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Ridley took his time to explain my condition with me. He was very clear and patient with my examination. I loved his bedside manners and would highly recommend Dr. Ridley.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Ridley, MD?
Are you Dr. Ridley?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at West Houston Medical Center

Visit Dr. Ridley