Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |
Dr. Ryan Rehl, MD
Dr. Ryan Rehl, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Rehl is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Banner - Unviersity Medical Center Phoenix and Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

Arizona Sinus Center

1515 N 9th St Ste B

Phoenix, AZ 85006

• Banner Health
  • Health Net
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Rehl

Dr. Rehl's Experience

Dr. Rehl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sinus Polyp
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Illinois College Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • California Sinus Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Rehl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rehl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rehl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rehl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rehl to family and friends
Dr. Rehl's Performance
in Peoria, AZ |
In serious need of a second opinion, I thankfully found Dr. Rehl. He was able to take care of my infected sinuses, unlike my previous ENT doctor. I sincerely believe he is an amazing and compassionate doctor, and I wish I would have seen Dr. Rehl from the start. I highly recommend Dr. Rehl.
Phoenix AZ |
The best. Dr. Rehl is just the best.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Wonderful physician. Everything was explained to my son regarding his surgery. He has wonderful attention to detail. We were very happy with our son's results. His breathing has improved dramatically.
in Glendale, AZ |
I have been very impressed with Dr. Rehl's care. I was sent to him by another specialist, who was unable to help me. ( I have a perforated septum, and complications resulting from that). He has demonstrated concern for my problem, and has been able to prescribe medications to help. He explained my condition , as well as each step in his treatment. He is a very kind person, and I would certainly recommend him to others.
in Kearny, Arizona |
To echo the other 5-star reviews, Dr. Rehl and his staff have been extremely professional and helpful to me with my years of chronic sinus infections. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appointment within a few days. When I leave them a message of my symptoms I receive a return call the same day. Dr. Rehl has my total loyalty as a patient and will continue to do so!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Rehl is is the most attentive, caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever known. He performed my sinus surgery several years ago, and I still visit his office for follow-ups. Dr. Rehl is outstanding!
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rehl for the past six years. I suffer from chronic sinusitis and have suffered from this condition for over the past 20 years. Dr. Rehl is a topnotch doctor and he and his staff have always made themselves available whenever I find myself in need and suffering from sinusitis. Dr. Rehl has also performed my last three sinus surgeries, the most recent being March 2017, and the level of care I have received has been excellent.
Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Rehl is an outstanding ENT. He got me through a MRSA sinus infection that another ENT was unable to handle. Great staff and a great guy.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Rehl is probably the best doctor experience I have had to date. Starting with my first visit to my last, I always felt like he was listening to me, and asked questions that helped him figure out my issues. I had many issues including excema in my ears, sinus and breathing issues. After my sinus surgery I healed without any issues, he fixed a problem another doctor created and I can breath better than I ever have in my life. Allergy season is also very now. Awesome surgeon and person.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Rehl has been treating my son for over 2 years for allergic fungal sinusitis and polyps. Dr. Rehl is a highly skilled and talented physician with wonderful bedside manner. We have the utmost trust in him and highly recommend him. His caring nature always comes through and he is easily able to put the patient (& family) at ease.
in Plover, WI |
I had a turbinate reduction in February 2016 performed by Dr. Rehl and he did a fantastic job! I am incredibly grateful for his excellent skills and great "bedside" manner. I feel so lucky to finally have found someone who was able to fix my breathing problems I had for years. I am still constantly amazed at how much better my overall quality of life is just by being able to breath better. I would highly recommend Dr. Rehl to anyone needing ENT services in the Valley area. THANK YOU DR. REHL!!!
in Peoria, AZ |
I believe that Dr Rehl performed miracles with my surgery. I am very thankful that I was referred to him! I have needed his expertise for years! Thank you to Dr Rehl and his excellent staff.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Rehl did a fantastic job of explaining my problem and helping solve it. He was honest, and very caring and empathetic about everything. You can tell that he really is a man of his craft. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Chandler, AZ |
One of the best in his field in terms of staying current with the latest treatment techniques. Friendly and caring.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Without question, I recommend Dr Rehl. He presents as enjoying his practice, and demonstrates the highest levels of skills, knowledge, and empathy reflective of the ideals of his profession. Dr Rehl's medical and office staff demonstrate both their commitment to him and to the patient. They follow his lead and are respectful in their responses and contacts.
Phoenix, AZ |
Professional, kind, caring & knowledgeable
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Rehl takes the time to listen to the patient and provides outstanding care!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Rehl is one of the most qualified,patient,caring, compassionate, genuinely interested doctors we have ever met. These qualities, added to his expertise, are a rare find in a physician today.
in Chandler, AZ |
I recently had Dr. Rehl remove my nasal polyps using the in-office PolypVac procedure. I honestly could not be more pleased! Dr. Rehl is extremely knowledgeable and skillful, as well as being very kind and gentle. Dr. Rehl's office staff is just the best -- so friendly and helpful! I highly recommend Dr. Rehl and his team.
in Goodyear, AZ |
Dr. Rehl is a phenomenal Doctor! I'm sure I will be seeing much more of him and I'm thankful it's him. Dr. Rehl's staff is top notch and I recommend Dr. Rehl and his staff to all that require his specialty. Thank you!
in Mesa, AZ |
I had melanoma of the sinus cavity Dr Rehl did the surgery & removed the melanoma. I feel very lucky that he's my Dr. He is kind, caring, & very compassionate.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Clearly a caring professional who we trust. Unfortunately, due to an ongoing health issue, we have been exposed to many doctors lately and Dr. Rehl is one of the finest doctors we have met. He resolved something that I had been dealing with for years. I would recommend him without reservation.
in Paradise Valley, AZ |
Dr. Rehl is outstanding. He is professional, a true expert, yet gentle, kind and really cares. I have two sons with asthma, severe allergies and acute fungal sinusitis. His treatment both surgically and medically has been superior.
in Arizona |
Kind, considerate & knowledgeable.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Rehl explained my issues and he fixed and took care of me from the beginning. The surgery went flawlessly and I couldn't be more grateful and happy with the results. The staff are always friendly and Dr. Rehl is always caring and genuinely concerned during my follow ups. I highly recommend Dr. Rehl and his office!
Dr. Rehl is an excellent surgeon and person! He is so knowledgable!! He spends quality time making sure you understand everything and time caring about the patient! He has helped my 8 year son live a better quality life since surgery and we are so grateful for him and his practice!
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Rehl, MD?
Are you Dr. Rehl?