Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD

Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Lingor
Telehealth services available
523 E 72Nd St New York, NY 10021

Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lingor to book an appointment.

Dr. Lingor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lingor

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Lingor?
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD
Horrible doctor. Doesn't listen, doesn't care. Won't answer questions. Just wants thousands for experimental injections. Stay away.
Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
I am a long time patient of HSS but never knew of the acutely ortho care. Fabulous idea with a state of the art facility. Dr lingor and his PA Michelle were competent as they diagnosed my issue immediately and treated it quickly. Wonderful experience.
Steve Rochkind – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Dr. Lingor was spot on with diagnosing my injury and giving me tips on how to reduce inflammation and not re-injure myself. Being early on in my weight loss journey it was important for me to get back to the gym asap.
Sep 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Dr. Lingor and his PA Michelle were friendly, professional, and efficient in diagnosing my back pain with an MRI. It turned out I had cancerous tumors on my spine and Dr. Lingor referred me directly to MSK. What truly made Dr. Lingor stand out was how he continued to follow up with me AFTER my appointment. He made several follow ups the next week to make sure I got into my referred appointment at MSK. After several days of me waiting for MSK to confirm the appt, Dr. Lingor actually called them himself to expedite the process. MSK ended up diagnosing me with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and treating me with chemo. Dr. Lingor continued to track my status with MSK and called me several weeks later, just to see how I was doing with chemo. Six months later, my chemo treatments have ended and I’ve been declared in remission. Dr. Lingor gave me a call again, this time just to congratulate me on remission. Phenomenal doctor who showed that he genuinely cared about my well being.
Anthony – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
I brought my 10 year old son in to Urgent Care to evaluate a basketball injury. Dr. Lingor and the staff were superb. They were also responsive to to inquiries about follow-up care and helped with coordinating appointments.
Joseph – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
I received excellent care from Dr. Lingor.
Geri Taylor – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
My visit with Dr. Lingor was very pleasant. The office is clean and bright and the staff is courteous and knowledgable. The office is equipped with modern technology and Dr. Lingor and his P.A. are very skilled medical professionals. I was very nervous about getting fluid drained from my knee, but Dr. Lingor assured me the pain would be minimal and the draining would make my knee feel better than it did. He was correct. I would recommend.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
My 20 year old son is his patient. Dr is smart but somewhat impatient with overly anxious mothers like myself. I always get nervous around 'alarmist' doctors, not that he is but he gives you both sides of the story, good and bad. However, after months of being in pain, my son felt some relief by injecting cortisone in his hip today. So he was pro active and I am so grateful for that. He has an excellent warm and friendly office staff.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
I literally came in limping and came out walking. I was in so much pain I thought I was in another dimension. Dr. Lingor and his staff were amazing. The wait time was barely noticeable and they had seats that accommodated someone of my age (65) and condition (in need of a hip replacement). They really cared -- even helped me dress and undress for x-rays and treatment. Thanks to Dr. Lingor and his staff, I'll make it through to my eventual hip replacement.
Mourningdove in Flushing, NY – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Dr. Lingor and his PA were wonderful! They provided efficient care, yet still took time to listen & explain things. I would highly recommend!
Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
From my initial call and throughout my care, each team member attentively listened. Dr. Lingor and the staff pair the clinical excellence one expects with HSS with terrific customer service.
Steve M. – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Dr Lingor was knowledgeable, prompt, helpful with recommendations for treatment, and kind and engaging. All in all a very good experience- I would highly recommend Dr Lingor.
Beth F. in NYC – Oct 25, 2018
Excellent
Connie Smith Keller in Montauk, NY – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Great Doctor and great staff.
New York, NY – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Dr. Lingor was friendly, (including his assistant :) ) Dr. Lingor showed kindness and compassion. Gave "good" advice. I was impress with the products he recommend for my foot pain. Dr. Lingor indicated that he also using the products that he suggest for me. That blew me away! Most doctors I know would NOT do that. I would highly recommend patients to Dr. Lingor.
Eva Hughes in New York City , NY – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
I needed a really good orthopedist in a hurry, because my regular physician was out of town for a month. Dr. Lingor was recommended by his office. I got an appointment very quickly. The visit was without any problems. X-ray was quick and efficient. The office staff, including physician assistant was incredibly knowledgeable; and doctor Lingor was very good. Gave me understandable diagnosis and told me how he, I and his office can manage the condition if it returns. Great young doctor!
Phyllis Kahan in New York, NY – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Dr. Lingor is a consummate medical professional. Thorough and skilled in his bedside manner, listening skills and clinical approach.
Steven in New York – Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Excellent care, explanations and evaluation. Couldn’t be happier
Paul Benjou in Sheffield, MA – Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Good listener, excellent problem solver. Minimalist approach works for me.
Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?
Dr. Lingor was exceptional at understanding and describing the interactive muscular & joint nature of my injury. It was a calming experience and I could tell I was in the hands of a knowledgeable practice.
Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Lingor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lingor?

• Sports Medicine