Dr. Ryan Kramer, MD

Dr. Ryan Kramer, MD

Family Medicine | Male

PRIMARY CARE HOLISTIC ALL AGES I work best together with you as a team member. You know yourself better than I do. The solutions are more accurate and you help me avoid errors. I enjoy being caring and supportive. I like people and I like my work. I feel privileged to be a physician and I enjoy the challenges of figuring things out, managing illness and relationships, improving health and preventing disease. I am thorough and meticulous and capitalize on my knowledge, intuition, heart wisdom and an extensive experience. It is important for me to be generous with my knowledge and advice; and to make children comfortable and at ease in my office. I believe that by looking after ourselves well many illnesses can be prevented or better managed. I will listen and examine carefully and give my best assessment and advice. While the responsibility of what you do with this information is yours, I will push you to improve.

Dr. Ryan Kramer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lakewood, CO. He is 74 years old and has been practicing for 51 years. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital.

Dr. Kramer's Experience

See how Dr. Kramer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kramer

Dr. Kramer accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kramer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kramer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kramer to family and friends
    Dr. Kramer's Performance
    in Littleton, CO |
    This is a most excellent and well trained physician. He spends more time with his patients than any other doctor I have known. If you are looking for an old school practitioner who really cares more about his patients than he does about assembly line medicine and the almighty buck, Dr. Kramer is the one. Thank you Dr. Kramer, for your care and love.
    in Denver, CO |
    A great doctor,takes the time to talk to you and explains things in a way anyone can understand,I highly recommend him,years of professional experience is very evident
    Dr Kramer has been my primary doc for over a year now. He actually takes time to know the issue at hand and offers not only typical medicines but also has natural ways to help with his patients health needs. Would highly recommend him, plus as a bonus the office staff are very nice folks too.
    Have you seen Dr. Ryan Kramer, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kramer?

Dr. Kramer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kramer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

• CFPC. Certificant of the College of Family Physicians of Canada, 1977
      • Diploma in Child Health, (Royal College of Physicians of London, Royal College of Surgeons of England), 1969
      • FPCP. Fellow of the College of Family Physicians of Canada, 2004
      • Three articles in the field of hypertension research, 1970s

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kramer's Board Certifications

Completed in 1977

Diploma In Child Health, England

Completed in 1969

• Afrikaans

Dr. Kramer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kramer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Stitches