Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ryan Hueter, DO
Dr. Ryan Hueter, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bentonville, AR. He is 36 years old. Dr. Hueter is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center - Springdale.

Northwest Medical Plaza

1102 NW Lowes Ave Ste 2

Bentonville, AR 72712

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Hueter

Dr. Hueter's Experience

Dr. Hueter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Hueter does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Education data for Dr. Hueter is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hueter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hueter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hueter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hueter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hueter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hueter to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Hueter's Performance
in Bella Vista |
I have had several bad experiences with this doctor. He used Google to diagnose my illness during one appointment, and bragged about how webMD makes being a doctor so much easier these days. He also prescribed me an incorrect dosage of medication. I had to take my daughter to see him at one point because he was the only doctor available, and he also prescribed her the wrong dosage of medication. During both visits, he didn't even perform a physical examination.
in Rogers, AR |
Very compassionate,empathetic and honest. Takes time to hear . Will not be persuaded to change his mind if his expertise is requested. I like him very much.
in Bella Vista, AR |
Dr. Heuter has been so helpful for me since I found him! I don't see him often (generally healthy, knock on wood) but when I go, I really appreciate how well he listens to me, how many treatment options he offers me, and how carefully he addresses even embarrassing questions I might have. He also seems to stay on top of current research, so he's prepared to incorporate new approaches based on scientific findings. Plus, he's in the Northwest network, which is automatically a mark in his favor ;)
Bella Vista, AR |
Just switched Dr Hueter to my Primary Care Physician and he has been great to work with.
in Bentonville, AR |
As a patient I made an appt for bronchitis. When the DR came in he was rude and started crawling all over me for a test I didn't go back for. He didn't listen to my lungs, or even touch me. His focus was on the test and not my physical health. I took the brow beating for 20 minutes and finally walked out in tears. I called the next day to ask for an antibiotic. They called it in at closing time, but the pharmacy wouldn't fill it due to interaction. Office was closed next day so i went to an ER
in BELLA VISTA, ARKANSAS |
Walked out on him halfway thru 2nd visit! On my 1st visit 1/5/16 he was to refer me to a back surgeon but never followed thru. He put 50% incorrect info in my file & gave me dirty looks at 2/10/16 visit when I corrected him. I was treated like a patient FILE instead of a person. Insisted on being right about EVERYTHING! Failed to get my records from prior doctors & got mad at my tone when I asked how many follow up visits does it take to get anything done! This young man has a LOT to learn!
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Hueter, DO?
Are you Dr. Hueter?