Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD

Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.

Dr. Heffelfinger accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Heffelfinger has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(215) 259-5822Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Heffelfinger's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cough
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gum Cancer
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Microvascular Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Rhinoscopy
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Wound Repair

Ryan Heffelfinger is bored certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Thos Jefferson University Hospital
2001
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
2000
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
2006

4.1

Dr. Heffelfinger?
Dr. Heffelfinger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD
Most caring and detailed man you will ever meet who hates to put patients on medications if not needed and cares immensely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Dr. Heffelfinger is a pretty nice guy and may very well be a decent ENT but that's about it. I would absolutely not trust him in regards to any of the cosmetic procedures and surgeries. I got a rhinoplasty done by him in 2014 and I regret going to him. I went back for so many follow ups for years because even after the healing time I had a bump and lumpy bulbous tip. He is does not posess the required precision and aesthetic knowledge for plastic surgery. I'm getting a revision 5 years later.
Hi, we regret to hear that you had this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
On March 15, 2018. Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger was to remove a lipoma in my neck. After the operation I was left with numbness on the side of my face, neck and upper shoulder near my neck. During two follow-ups I brought this to his and others attention. I was reassured it would go away with time. It has not. I made other trips to discuss what could be done to help the situation as it is of discomfort. No suggestions other than the afore mentioned, it will go away were offered. It hasn't. Smdh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Awful experience! I waited almost 3 hours and paid $100 for a useless consultation. He was snide about the wait, made no apologies for it, and was texting w/ his wife during our brief appointment. Most unnerving was his extremely vague & unconfident evaluation, along w/ his uncertainty of procedure results. I was told I would receive a follow up call in a day or 2 to further explain the procedure, next steps, cost, etc - that was over a month ago and I’m still waiting! Waste of time & money
Andrea, we regret to hear that you had this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Happy, cheerful and extremely knowledgeable. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Positive, gentle, personal, professional. People had trouble seeing incisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Heffelfinger if you are considering him as a plastic surgeon. I had facial reconstruction due to skin cancer spreading over my cheek. It took months of follow ups but my face is almost back to normal. Dr. Heffelfinger always explained every procedure and has a great bedside manner. I always leave his office feeling confident in his procedures. The nurses and assistants in the office are very friendly and helpful and are willing to listen to your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
I very recently had surgery done by Dr. Heffelfinger. I had a turbinate reduction, sinuses opened, septoplasty with hump removal and a collapse in my cartilage fixed. I am very pleased with the results. I am breathing clearer and the appearance of my nose if exactly what I imagined it would look like. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
For years I thought about having plastic surgery but was too nervous. I did a lot of research and went for a few different consults. Dr. Heffelfinger was one of the doctors I saw, because of his extremely impressive list of credentials. He made me feel comfortable because he was very knowledgable, honest, and paid such close attention to detail I could not be happier with the results of my surgery. Dr. Heffelfinger is so talented. I'm really grateful, it changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
took my 15 year old son to see Dr. Heffelfinger. he took care of the ear injury my son had sustained and did very nice work. would definitely go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Wouldn't listen to the problems I described. Looked at a problem completely unrelated to the pain I was having, and when asked why he didn't look at the area I was having a problem with he couldn't give me an answer other than I was young enough that it was probably nothing major and instead directed me to another Dr in the same field with a wait time of about a month. No help at all. Complete waste of time and money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Dr. Heff is incredibly down to earth, intelligent, and listened to all of my questions and concerns. I'd recommend him because he comes off more as a doctor than a plastic surgeon. I know that doesn't make much sense, but there's a trustworthiness and class about him that sets him apart. I cannot recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Long, long waits for everything and extremely unreliable when it comes to discussing cost of care with you.
I do apologize for the long wait, I wish I had...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
waited over an hour for my first visit. I was interested in a medical consult about options for eye surgery. The office staff was eager to ask for cash up front and to take pictures for possible insurance claim. I refused both requests until I met with the doctor.When I asked the doctor what he thought about my condition, his response was "the eyebrows are the parts that have hair and the eyelids go over the eyes" Really?? Very unprofessional.
I apologize for the confusion, but I was trying...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
Dr. Heffelfinger may well be a fine ENT, but I never saw him. I was kept waiting for 2.5 hours in the office. Every time I asked the nurse for status, it was you're next! ...he'll be right there! in a way that suggests this is the norm. By 4 PM, after not seeing the Dr for a 1:30 appt, I had to leave. A half a day wasted. Based on this, the office seems badly run, and patients' time not respected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?
He completed my Rhinoplasty and Turbinectomy. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. He is so professional and really has your best interest at heart and wants to make you look and feel your best. And he does! Thanks to him I love my new nose and it is more functional and attractive. I 115% recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Heffelfinger?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Heffelfinger treats patients.

Compare Providers

More providers like Dr. Heffelfinger at Thomas Jefferson University Division of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery

Show All Plastic Surgeons