Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Gholson

Utica Park Clinic

201 W Blue Starr Dr Claremore, OK 74017

Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Claremore, OK and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY in 2010 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Gholson accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Gholson has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(918) 341-5200Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Gholson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gholson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Pregnancy Test

Dr. Gholson performs Pregnancy Test more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Gholson performs this procedure more than 94% of his peers

Endometrial Ablation

Dr. Gholson performs Endometrial Ablation more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Gholson performs this procedure more than 93% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Hydrothermal Endometrial Ablation

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gholson

Dr. Gholson?
Dr. Gholson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD
Best doctor around! I recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr. Gholson is amazing! He is very laid back and easy to talk to about any concern you may have! He won’t ever let you leave with unanswered questions or unresolved problems. He’s makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Very knowledgeable and professional, but will always give you a good laugh. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Gholson is an amazing doctor and really cares about his patients. He has delivered both my babies and I would recommend to anybody!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr. Gholson and his staff are wonderful, they care about me as a patient and also about how I was feeling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
He explains everything and is so so caring at the same time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr. Gholson is the best ob in the world. He is the reason I was able to bring a healthy baby girl into this world. He took my care as a top pryority and I am so great full to him and his nurses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr Gholson delivered both my babies, and if we decide to have another I will definitely be going back to him! He is very knowledgeable, makes sure all your questions are answered, makes you feel comfortable and has a really great sense of humor. He spends a good amount of time with his patients, during my pregnancies I never felt like he rushed through my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
I transfered to Dr. Gholson my 3rd trimester due to moving. I had a lot of troubles with my first 2 deliveries due to excessive bleeding after and was told by last Dr to think twice about having another. Dr. Gholson did such an amazing job this was by far my best and easiest delivery !!! He also explains everything very thoroughly. I am so grateful that I had him as my ob and would recommend him to everyone!! He is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr. Gholson treated my daughter after a playground accident. He treated her with great care, respect and compassion in the ER, hospital, and office visits. He made sure she was admitted to a private room and he briefed each nursing shift regarding her needs. When she wasn't eating much, he asked what she likes to eat and returned with some of her favorite snacks an hour later. His care was so fantastic that I switched to him as my GYN. I give Dr. Gholson my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
My husband was a little skeptical about a male doctor , but once my husband met Dr. Gholson he forgot all of his concerns. Dr. Gholson was amazing throughout my pregnancy. This was my first pregnancy and it was rough. I had hyperemesis gravidium, he was empathetic and worked with me to find a solution. He is amazing. I referred my sister, who was pregnant with baby #3. She agrees he is the best OBGYN she has ever had! He is so down to earth and knowledgeable, no one better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr. Gholson was great throughout my pregnancy. After multiple losses, I was that annoying patient that panicked at the smallest things. He never made me feel like I was a problem and was always great to ease my mind. He turned a terrible delivery around quickly for me. Thank you for delivering my rainbow baby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
my first pregnancy, gholson was my doctor. Made me feel very comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr. Gholson was absolutely amazing. He definitely cares about his patients and has a relaxed and fun demeanor. I had to see a specialist while seeing him and he made sure that we liked the specialist and those appointments went well, not just his. I like how he also included my husband and our 2 year old every time. In the hospital he checked on us multiple times a day and would just come in and sit and chat with us. We were sad this was our last because Dr Gholson is such an amazing doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Incredible experience from first appointment through delivery and after. My daughter was the patient and she is young and was very nervous in the beginning. His care, demeanor and willingness to bring up the questions she wasn't asking and talking to her they way he did, their relationship was solid and very comfortable. His knowledge, care, skills were excellent. We could not have chosen a more perfect fit. Highly highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
I really loved Dr. Gholson. He is a wonderful Dr. He did my c section and I don't have any complaints. He was always straight foward with me and my husband and he did is best to take care of me while I was pregnant. Will be using him with y next child as we'll
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr Gholson is without a doubt the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. He is honest, straightforward and treated me like a person. He listened to every worry I and my family had, and was so thorough without being stiff. I felt so comfortable asking him questions and dealing with, what was for me, a very scary diagnosis and treatment. I had never had a male gyno before; but if I could go back and see him for all of my kids, I would. You cannot find a better OB/GYN anywhere around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Great Dr. and friend! I had recently moved here for a Job my husband got, we were 1500 miles away from Family, trying to make our own family when I went in my first appointment with Dr. Gholson! His staff is AMAZING and he was very kind and helped me with EVERY problem during my pregnancy, even after I had my son him and his staff got us an amazing gift and told us if we ever needed anything to give them a call! I would and Have recommended Gholson, Cannot wait to visit him for this pregnancy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Pros: The appointment had virtually no waiting time, time to see doctor was quick and the front desk staff and nurses were polite. Cons: The doctor made an uneducated comment on a medication I take for psychological reason with no relevance to birth control (which was the reason I was there). I felt like he was nice, however, very unprofessional. It made me very uncomfortable to talk with him and I will not be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr. Gholson did an amazing job making sure my pregnancy went well I highly recommend him as an OBGYN. Him and his staff are very friendly and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Gholson, MD?
Dr Gholson is the absolute best! He is very friendly, easy to talk to, and you know you are in good hands when under his care. He genuinely cares for his patients. I was extremely sick during my pregnancy (hyperemesis gravidarum) and Dr. Gholson did everything possible to make sure I stayed healthy and comfortable. When I delivered my son in November, because of his care, it was an amazing experience. Dr. Gholson is patient, kind, extremely knowledgeable and I absolutely recommend him!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gholson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gholson treats patients.

Compare Providers