Dr. Ryan Drake, DO

Dr. Ryan Drake, DO

Neurology  ·
Dr. Ryan Drake, DO is a neurology specialist in Canton, OH and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in neurology and neuromuscular medicine.

4105 Holiday St NW

Canton, OH 44718

(330) 494-2097

• American Republic
  • CareSource
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Drake

See how frequently Dr. Drake performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders
Confusion

Dr. Drake's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology
  • Neuromuscular Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neuromuscular Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Drake has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Drake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drake's Reviews

1.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drake to family and friends

Dr. Drake's Performance

GOOD

FAIR

I was her patient for years. She wanted to repeat an MRI for an issue that was previously addressed. I said I could not afford an MRI again for the resolved issue. She sent a letter firing me as her patient. So I would find some one with compassion, empathy and who checks your chart before ordering...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have a hard time understanding some of these reviews. In six years, I went undiagnosed with tremors and in pain in my neck. I went to approximately 13 doctors who did not have a clue what was wrong. One visit with Dr. Ryan, he told me what the problem was. After investigating an collaborating...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Horrible experience, rude doctor who walked out before even completing the tests that had been ordered. Simply said, "I'm done doing this, inconclusive". The other staff were in shock and profusely apologizing for his behavior. Would not recommend ever seeing him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option3
Ryan Drake told me I had a seizure which I never had. I have four CT Scans, two EEG, 1 MRI and Akron General supporting that I didn’t have a seizure. It would be to your best interest to go to Akron General. I didn't drive for six months because of Drake's poor judgment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3
This Dr. Is not very personal but in fairness I have to be honest. I have been sent to allot of Doctors with my wife. This Dr was the only one who could diagnose her correct for ALS. Sometimes you have to take a look at yourself as well before you leave nasty ratings. We should have went to him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0