Facial Cosmetic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Ryan Diepenbrock, DDS
Dr. Ryan Diepenbrock, DDS is a dentist who practices in Vacaville, CA. He has been practicing for 12 years.

171 Butcher Rd

Vacaville, CA 95687

• Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Diepenbrock

• Facial Cosmetic Surgery
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Protruding Ears

• Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for California.

• Bowling Green State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • David Grant Usaf Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • The Institute Of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Diepenbrock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Diepenbrock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diepenbrock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diepenbrock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diepenbrock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diepenbrock to family and friends
Dr. Diepenbrock's Performance
in Fairfield, CA |
I cannot thank Dr. Diepenbrock enough for being an incredible surgeon. He is an absolute artist! He understood exactly what I wanted and I got exactly that. You need to be cautious when choosing a facial cosmetic surgeon and Dr. Diepenbrock is the man to choose. His experience is obvious and his results are fantastic. He is personable, intelligent, and has a vision for creating the best you possible. He made me feel comfortable and valued from the consultation all the way through to my fin
Fairfield |
I recently had a septorhinoplasty done by Dr.Diepenbrock and early into my recovery I was already extremely pleased ! Hes extremely professional and puts you at ease with his level of experience and positivity ! Many of my friends have been asking who did my surgery because even they are impressed with the results ! I deff recommend him !
in Dixon CA |
I recently had facial cosmetic surgery- by Ryan Diepenbrock, I love my new look. I had a double chin and full facial. I am only two months out from surgery; we are taking a new family photo! Doctor Diepenbrock has a true talent for making one feel and look younger. His chair side manner is awesome he truly cares about his paint’s and work. He had to come in late one night right after my surgery to follow up on my heeling and did it joyfully. I would trust him with my family and friends. Rhonda
in Walnut Creek, CA |
Dr Diepenbrock has been amazing throughout this whole experience. I had rhinoplasty, septoplascity, and my ears pinned. He walked me through the entire procedure several times during my pre op appointments and he really listens to what you expect as the patient. I honestly can't say enough positive things about him as a Doctor. He's made such a positive impact on my life and my results are life altering in the best possible way.
in Vallejo, CA |
Dr. Diepenbrock have shown a tremendous knowledge and skill in what he does. After several visits for facial cosmetic surgery, he successfully restored my facial outlook. He is the nicest, friendliest and most compassionate doctor I ever had.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Diepenbrock, DDS?
Are you Dr. Diepenbrock?