Dr. Ryan Conley, DO

Dr. Ryan Conley, DO

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Ryan Conley, DO is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

6140 S Memorial Dr

Tulsa, OK 74133

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Conley

See how frequently Dr. Conley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cataract Removal Surgery
Senile Cataracts
Cataract

Dr. Conley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Conley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Trichiasis
  • Ulcer
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Ok State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Conley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Conley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conley to family and friends
Dr. Conley's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
Staff is courteous. Doctors have been good to explain options and treatment.
in Tulsa, OK |
Everything was excellent. I would recommend this place to everyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
My Experience here has been fantastic. I have missed out on a lot with my vision being so poorly before Triad experience, Well pleased with my results.
in Tulsa, OK |
The staff as well as doctors were very understanding and patient to all my questions and concerns. The procedures were very seccessful! I am very pleased with the results.
in Tulsa, OK |
Everyone is professional and courteous. I am so pleased with the results. Great people.
in Tulsa, OK |
Comfortable, caring, professional atmosphere- making surgical experience so much easier over all. Staff are proficient and knowledgable at every step. Thanks!
in Tulsa, OK |
I was concerned about having my eyes worked on. After having my left eye done I was very eager to get the right taken care of. Absolutely no pain the staff is fantastic and Dr. Conley is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend Triad and Dr. Conley to anyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
Great People doing a great job. Was able to see great after surgery. Cannot wait for second eye to be done.
in Tulsa, OK |
Had a very wonderful experience. Wow what a wonderful team. Would this over again if I had to. They answered every question I had. A very awesome experience. Thank you 20/20.
in Tulsa, OK |
I recently completed all procedures and was always pleased with all results and we are fortunate to have Dr. Conley come to McAlester Triad and it is not necessary to go for treatment in Muskogee or elsewhere. Kim was very helpful to me and I appreciate her. Tiffani made me very comfortable just as Kim.
in Tulsa, OK |
Everything was great! The follow phone call after surgery, like immediately after surgery was great and very comforting knowing you really care.
in Tulsa, OK |
Easy access! On time! Very friendly and knowledgeable! Very professional! Great job answering all my questions and concerns! Great surgical experience! No complaints!
in Tulsa, OK |
I think Dr. Conley done a good job on my surgery I would recommend him to anyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
My experience at Triad was very pleasant. The staff were really professionals. My eye sight was improved by 100 percent.
in Tulsa, OK |
Love the Dr. girls all friendly and helpful. They are sure clean with eye machines.
in Tulsa, OK |
Very polite and professional Dr's exceptional.
Great Care.
in Tulsa, OK |
I felt very relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Conley eased my fears when explaining my surgery. I am very pleased with my 20/20 vision. I would recommended Dr. Conley to my friends and family for all of their eye care needs.
in Tulsa, OK |
Staff knew their job and did them very well. Very professional and courteous. Ran like a well oiled machine. Triad hit a 'Home Run' with me!
in Tulsa, OK |
My Experience with Triad and All the Staff has beeen outstanding. They are Courteous and friendly. Would Recommend Triad to all my friends. Some have come since I had my surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am really pleased at the service I have received at Triad. The staff here is very professional and caring. The staff is very knowledgeable about this work.
in Tulsa, OK |
I see better now than I ever did with my hard contact. I am thrilled with my outcome after surgey. My results are much better than I expected.
in Tulsa, OK |
The care that I received was outstanding and I have great vision and I am very happy with the results.
in Tulsa, OK |
My overall experiences on 3 visits to Triad have been that the entire staff of doctors have done an Outstanding job in patient care and in providing eye surgery and follow-up after that procedure. We are so glad that this facility is near our home!
in Tulsa, OK |
I would recommend this service to my Paster L.O.L. Everyone was plesent and made me fell at ease. Good job.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was nervous about having eye surgery but it was very comfortable. Everyone goes out their way to ensure the patient is comfortable with each step of the process from the firstto the last visit. Any questions or concerns were addressed.
in Tulsa, OK |
Very unique and positive experience. Extremely positive atmosphere with great teamwork. Highly recommended for anyone in need of cataract surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
It was amazing! I never dreamed that I would be able to go without glasses or contacts!
in Tulsa, OK |
EXCELLECT RESULT, totally satisfied. Would recommend highly. Thank you!
in Tulsa, OK |
The best experiance of my life. I have been seen in Muskogee and Tulsa clinic everyone is very kind and took care of me during the process of my eye surgeries. I am so thankful that I had such a kind surgeon and staff. I will always be greatful!
in Tulsa, OK |
The easiest, least frighten, and best outcome with the best results.
in Tulsa, OK |
Very easy to talk to. Thouourgh and quick response to questions. Excellent in every way.
in Tulsa, OK |
excellant care very good staff best place for eye care.
in Tulsa, OK |
Outstanding staff very professional.
in Tulsa, OK |
Very nice- Wonderful care- I can see! Yeah!
in Tulsa, OK |
I was impressed by the professionalism and efficiency from my very first visit through completion. Each person I came in contact with had a great attitude and performed their job well. The doctors answered questions and explained the problem I had as well as the procedure I would experience. I went into surgery with confidence that all would go well and it did. The follow up was thorough and caring.
Very Pleased.
in Tulsa, OK |
My overall experience was wonderful. Thank you all for everything.
in Tulsa, OK |
Cataract Surgery-Could not be more satisfied. I can see so well. Very pleased.
in Tulsa, OK |
great doctors, great nursing staff excellent OR staff. From one nurse to another- you get an A+.
in Tulsa, OK |
Excellent care, wounderful experience.
in Tulsa, OK |
Terrific team all around. A plus!!
in Tulsa, OK |
Very pleased with all concerning my surgery and care.
in Tulsa, OK |
Staff at both McAlester and Muskogee extremely knowledgable and helpful. Whole experience has been excellent. Was in and out for the surgery with no problems. Follow-up care in McAlester also excellent.
in Tulsa, OK |
Was pleasantaly surprised at the ease of the surgery and the wonderful results. Would recommend this facility and Doctor to others.
Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr. Conley really took the time to explain the facts about my eye condition and what steps were needed to fix the problem. I appreciate his honesty and expertise and cannot thank the staff at Triad enough for their caring attitudes.
in Jenks, Ok |
My life has change so much since I became a patient of Dr Conley's. I still cannot believe the excellent care we received. My husband and I both are patients of Dr. Conley's and we will always feel blessed that we found him.
What a great place. I could not be more pleased with the care that I received. Staff is pleasant and Dr. Conley is a great surgeon. I have told my entire family that would need or that may desire to have eye surgery that this is the surgeon for the job. So thankful for my vision after cataract surgery!!
in Coweta |
Great physician, my mother was seen today and she could not be more pleased. Dr. Conley took the time to explain everything to my mother. My mother is confident about moving forward with surgery. I think it is mostly because she actually left the doctors office understanding what to expect moving forward.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Conley, DO?
Are you Dr. Conley?

• CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
    Standard Network PPO
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA