Dr. Ryan Cieply, MD

Dr. Ryan Cieply, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Ryan Cieply, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Muncie, IN and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Ohio in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, joint replacement orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

3600 W Bethel Ave

Muncie, IN 47304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Cieply

See how frequently Dr. Cieply performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Knee
Osteoarthritis of Hip
high
Knee Surgery

Dr. Cieply's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cieply's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cieply "As a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, my goal is to work with my patients and design individual treatment plans to meet their unique needs and goals. I specialize in hip, knee and joint replacement and revision. I am committed to restoring my patients' movement and function and getting them back to their active lifestyles. I graduated from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, with a bachelor of science degree in chemistry. I earned my medical degree at The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences in Toledo, Ohio, and I completed my orthopedic surgery residency training at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington, Kentucky. I also chose to undergo additional specialty training by completing an adult hip and knee reconstruction fellowship at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute in Tampa, Florida. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, music, playing guitar, watching college football, soccer, exercise and weight training."

• Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  • Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Joint Replacement Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Cieply does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Medical College Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Kentucky
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Florida Orthopaedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Cieply has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cieply has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cieply does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cieply and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cieply's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cieply to family and friends
based on 10 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Cieply's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Liberty, Ky
Really liked Dr. Cieply. He took the time to explain the procedure to my brother. He has a very good bed side manner.
in Lexington, KY
Dr. Cieply was wonderful. He took the time during my appointment to explain everything I needed him to. He has very good bedside manner, and I would definitely recommend him to others for their orthopedic needs.
in Frankfort, KY
Although young, Dr. Cieply is very knowledgable and exudes a great deal of confidence. I would recommend him for orthopedic surgical needs.

Are you Dr. Cieply?