Dr. Ryan Caufield, MD

Dr. Ryan Caufield, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male

Dr. Ryan Caufield, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

Orthopedic Associates

4700 Hale Pkwy Ste 550

Denver, CO 80220

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Caufield

Dr. Caufield's Experience

Dr. Caufield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Caufield's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Caufield "Dr. Caufield is a board certified orthopedic surgeon and is fellowship trained in adult reconstruction of the knee and hip. In fellowship at Rush University Medical Center, he trained under some of the leaders in the field of knee and hip replacement. He then completed his Naval commitment as the only total joint replacement surgeon at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital in Northern Virginia. Dr. Caufield is excited about the opportunity to practice medicine in his home state and contribute to the Denver area community. "

This content was provided by Dr. Caufield "Dr. Caufield seeks to provide compassionate care to patients suffering from hip and knee pain with the goals of alleviating their discomfort and facilitating their return to the activities they enjoy.  He utilizes nonoperative and operative treatment options as he individualizes care to each patient’s unique needs and expectations.   "

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

• Hip Replacement
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Georgetown University Hospital-General Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Georgetown University Hospita Orthopedic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Rush University Medical Center Adult Reconstruction
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Caufield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Caufield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Caufield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rose Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Caufield is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Caufield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Caufield to family and friends
Dr. Caufield's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Ryan Caufield did an AMAZING job on my TKR. I am very impressed by the entire staff and professionalism. I was told 10 years ago that I needed a TKR, and I wish I had done it at that time. I am very happy with my new knee, and I couldn't have found a better doctor in Dr. Caufield. I'm at the 7 week mark since my TKR and my life has completely changed. I am walking PAIN FREE now!
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Caufield far exceeded my expectations. Facing a total knee replacement was frightening, but Dr. Caufield and his team ensured I was fully prepared with comprehensive patient education, including an informative pre-surgery class. I went into the procedure with clear, realistic expectations and I'm very pleased with the results - 3 months out from surgery and I can do stairs and ride a bike again! Thank you Dr. Caufield for your expert & compassionate care!
Denver, CO |
Very informative and reassuring
in Denver, CO |
I broke my tibial plateau last April. Not a good break to say the least. I was fortune enough to end up as a patient of Dr. Caufield. He was great. He explained my options, surgery or not and what the pros and cons of each alternative was. Clearly I needed surgery. The surgery went very well. I had a steel plate and 7 screws inserted into my leg / lower knee joint. The follow up care was exceptional. Dr. Caufield really cares about me and my recovery. He answers all my questions.
in Haxtun, CO |
He was an excellent surgeon, he replaced both my knees and they are working fantastically. He was very encouraging, very professional and all the staff there were so kind even at the hospital and the nurses I just thought it was excellent care.
in Sedalia, CO |
I loved Dr. Caufield and his med tech Larry. I would highly recommend this Dr, and this group. I was treated respectfully, always punctual when I had an office visit. They gave me all the information I needed and returned my calls within a short period when I had a question. My internal medicine Dr. was very pleased when I told her who I had as a Dr and what orthopedic group he was in. It turned my accident into less of an ordeal knowing I had good medical care.
Great Doc!
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Caufield, MD?
Are you Dr. Caufield?