Dr. Ryan Buffington, MD

Dr. Ryan Buffington, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ryan Buffington, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 40 years old. Dr. Buffington is affiliated with Medical City North Hills.

12461 Timberland Blvd Ste 301

Fort Worth, TX 76244

Learn about Dr. Buffington

Dr. Buffington's Experience

Dr. Buffington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acne
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Dizziness
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enteritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal

Education data for Dr. Buffington is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Buffington has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buffington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buffington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buffington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buffington to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Buffington's Performance
Keller, TX |
I used to love going to see Dr Buffington. Now it is nothing but trouble with his staff. Over and over I have had problems with not getting calls back in a timely manner, never received itemized statements after asKing for them over and over. Staff refused to tell Dr that I wanted to speak with him and was rude. Was told I would need to schedule an appt and pay to speak with him about something that had nothing to do with my health but simply his office.Things did not improve and I left for good
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient for about five years and love him. I have referred friends and co-workers and will continue to do so. What I love most is he listens to me and doesn't just look at labs, which is a big deal in thyroid replacement therapy. He is personable and laughs with me.
in Haslet, TX |
I saw female dr in his office (and him in the past)-they were sending my RX elec., but when arrived at pharmacy-they had no RX.I called dr. again after 1 hour of leaving-they told me they would send again. I waited-still no Rx. I called again and left a message for someone to call me (this was about 10 minutes before they close).Still no phone call.called appx 1 hour after opening next day, and they still had no RX. Called dr again to call me. NOT 1 person called me back.TERRIBLE office personel
in Keller, TX |
I have been going to see Dr. Buffington since I moved to Texas in 2009 and he has been a fantastic doctor. Leslie his NP is also fantastic. I would never think of switching doctors.
in Keller, TX |
Untrustworthy, unprofessional and a waste of time and money. I think this doctor and office receive some sort of kick back for the amount of unnecessary tests he ran on me and my husband. I eventually received an almost $7,000 bill because of the saliva test that was forced on me that ended up being expensive and I was never informed that his office switched lab companies AGAIN. If this keeps up, I'd be shocked if there's still a practice in a few years. Sad because he really is a nice man.
in Roanoke, TX |
I was shock when I was informed by Adrian that Dr. Buffington was recommending I get a new Doctor. Really? I have been trying to get an answer for the last month of why my high blood pressure pills were changed without my consent and never notified. This caused my blood pressure to get high to the point that in Jun13th, Dr. Buffington office contacted Keller services to take me to the emergency room from his office by ambulance. The following day, I requested to change my RX to the correct RX.
in Dallas, TX |
I hate to do this because Dr. Buffington is a very nice guy. Unfortunately, he's not such a great doctor and has a very unorganized staff to help him. The office is very nice and looks quite expensive and Im sure the insurance industry for doctors is rigged to promote unfair practice. But when you add together an immature doctor, an expensive location and an un-experienced and over worked staff the result is a very poor experience for the patient. Many issues. Overall I would NOT recommend.
in Keller, TX |
My wife and I two of his first patients when he opened his practice over 7 years ago. He is professional, empathetic, and very knowledgeable. I would never consider switching physicians.
Fort Worth, TX |
Lab results take forever to come back and you can never see the doctor. Staff is unorganized and forgetful and the nurses have questionable knowledge. Overall, very untrustworthy and I would not recommend this place.
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Buffington for many years and loved him! I have referred many people to him including my family. However, I recently began noticing a change in the operation of his practice and not for the better. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. Its a shame as this Dr used to be very good and to allow this behavior reflects poorly on him.
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Buffington for many years and loved him. I have referred many people to him including my family. However, I recently began noticing a change in the operation of his practice and not for the better. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional and the Dr is allowing this to happen. I do not recommend this practice.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Misspelled my name on my blood work, even after I corrected it in writing. Did not have paperwork ready for pickup when they said they would. 10 min office visit and the Doctor refused to write me a prescription (for a non-controlled substance) and wanted me to see a specialist to get that RX, then wanted me to pay for a followup visit, refusing to tell me if he would write the RX or not. Refusal of info was through a stringent nurse since the Dr would not speak with me personally.
in Keller, Tx |
He is an amazing Dr., when you can actually get in to see him. I do not want to see a NP or PA. Why have a PCP if you can never get in with him when you are sick? His front office staff is questionable. They just hang up on you with no response or warning of any kind. I love him, but will be finding another dr due to the fact that he is always booked.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Buffington, MD?
Are you Dr. Buffington?