Dr. Ryan A. Buffington, MD

Dr. Ryan A. Buffington, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 39 years old

43 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Buffington specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fort Worth, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Buffington? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Buffington's Experience

See how Dr. Buffington's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buffington

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Buffington has admitting privileges.

Dr. Buffington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buffington to family and friends
3.7
Experience with Dr. Buffington
Dr. Buffington's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient for about five years and love him. I have referred friends and co-workers and will continue to do so. What I love most is he listens to me and doesn't just look at labs, which is a big deal in thyroid replacement therapy. He is personable and laughs with me.
in Haslet, TX |
I saw female dr in his office (and him in the past)-they were sending my RX elec., but when arrived at pharmacy-they had no RX.I called dr. again after 1 hour of leaving-they told me they would send again. I waited-still no Rx. I called again and left a message for someone to call me (this was about 10 minutes before they close).Still no phone call.called appx 1 hour after opening next day, and they still had no RX. Called dr again to call me. NOT 1 person called me back.TERRIBLE office personel
in Keller, TX |
I have been going to see Dr. Buffington since I moved to Texas in 2009 and he has been a fantastic doctor. Leslie his NP is also fantastic. I would never think of switching doctors.
in Keller, TX |
Untrustworthy, unprofessional and a waste of time and money. I think this doctor and office receive some sort of kick back for the amount of unnecessary tests he ran on me and my husband. I eventually received an almost $7,000 bill because of the saliva test that was forced on me that ended up being expensive and I was never informed that his office switched lab companies AGAIN. If this keeps up, I'd be shocked if there's still a practice in a few years. Sad because he really is a nice man.
in Keller, TX |
I have gone to him for almost 5 years and I find him to be one of the best doctors I have used. He takes the time to listen to me and isn't afraid to order test if need be. His staff has changed a great deal this last year but I have no issues with the old or new staff, they are always nice and helpful.
in Roanoke, TX |
I was shock when I was informed by Adrian that Dr. Buffington was recommending I get a new Doctor. Really? I have been trying to get an answer for the last month of why my high blood pressure pills were changed without my consent and never notified. This caused my blood pressure to get high to the point that in Jun13th, Dr. Buffington office contacted Keller services to take me to the emergency room from his office by ambulance. The following day, I requested to change my RX to the correct RX.
in Dallas, TX |
I hate to do this because Dr. Buffington is a very nice guy. Unfortunately, he's not such a great doctor and has a very unorganized staff to help him. The office is very nice and looks quite expensive and Im sure the insurance industry for doctors is rigged to promote unfair practice. But when you add together an immature doctor, an expensive location and an un-experienced and over worked staff the result is a very poor experience for the patient. Many issues. Overall I would NOT recommend.
in Keller, TX |
My wife and I two of his first patients when he opened his practice over 7 years ago. He is professional, empathetic, and very knowledgeable. I would never consider switching physicians.
Fort Worth, TX |
Lab results take forever to come back and you can never see the doctor. Staff is unorganized and forgetful and the nurses have questionable knowledge. Overall, very untrustworthy and I would not recommend this place.
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Buffington for many years and loved him! I have referred many people to him including my family. However, I recently began noticing a change in the operation of his practice and not for the better. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. Its a shame as this Dr used to be very good and to allow this behavior reflects poorly on him.
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Buffington for many years and loved him. I have referred many people to him including my family. However, I recently began noticing a change in the operation of his practice and not for the better. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional and the Dr is allowing this to happen. I do not recommend this practice.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Misspelled my name on my blood work, even after I corrected it in writing. Did not have paperwork ready for pickup when they said they would. 10 min office visit and the Doctor refused to write me a prescription (for a non-controlled substance) and wanted me to see a specialist to get that RX, then wanted me to pay for a followup visit, refusing to tell me if he would write the RX or not. Refusal of info was through a stringent nurse since the Dr would not speak with me personally.
in Keller, Tx |
He is an amazing Dr., when you can actually get in to see him. I do not want to see a NP or PA. Why have a PCP if you can never get in with him when you are sick? His front office staff is questionable. They just hang up on you with no response or warning of any kind. I love him, but will be finding another dr due to the fact that he is always booked.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan A. Buffington, MD?
Are you Dr. Buffington?

Compare Dr. Buffington

Dr. Buffington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Buffington has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buffington's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Buffington does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Buffington and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buffington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buffington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buffington does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Buffington and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.