Dr. Ryan A. Buffington, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 39 years old

Buffington Family Medicine
12461 Timberland Blvd Ste 301
Fort Worth, TX 76244 Get Directions

Dr. Buffington specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fort Worth, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Buffington? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Buffington's Experience

See how Dr. Buffington's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buffington

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Buffington has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Buffington
Dr. Buffington's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
in Keller, TX |
I have gone to him for almost 5 years and I find him to be one of the best doctors I have used. He takes the time to listen to me and isn't afraid to order test if need be. His staff has changed a great deal this last year but I have no issues with the old or new staff, they are always nice and helpful.
in Roanoke, TX |
I was shock when I was informed by Adrian that Dr. Buffington was recommending I get a new Doctor. Really? I have been trying to get an answer for the last month of why my high blood pressure pills were changed without my consent and never notified. This caused my blood pressure to get high to the point that in Jun13th, Dr. Buffington office contacted Keller services to take me to the emergency room from his office by ambulance. The following day, I requested to change my RX to the correct RX.
in Dallas, TX |
I hate to do this because Dr. Buffington is a very nice guy. Unfortunately, he's not such a great doctor and has a very unorganized staff to help him. The office is very nice and looks quite expensive and Im sure the insurance industry for doctors is rigged to promote unfair practice. But when you add together an immature doctor, an expensive location and an un-experienced and over worked staff the result is a very poor experience for the patient. Many issues. Overall I would NOT recommend.
in Keller, TX |
My wife and I two of his first patients when he opened his practice over 7 years ago. He is professional, empathetic, and very knowledgeable. I would never consider switching physicians.
Fort Worth, TX |
Lab results take forever to come back and you can never see the doctor. Staff is unorganized and forgetful and the nurses have questionable knowledge. Overall, very untrustworthy and I would not recommend this place.
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Buffington for many years and loved him! I have referred many people to him including my family. However, I recently began noticing a change in the operation of his practice and not for the better. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. Its a shame as this Dr used to be very good and to allow this behavior reflects poorly on him.
in Keller, TX |
I have been a patient with Dr. Buffington for many years and loved him. I have referred many people to him including my family. However, I recently began noticing a change in the operation of his practice and not for the better. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional and the Dr is allowing this to happen. I do not recommend this practice.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Misspelled my name on my blood work, even after I corrected it in writing. Did not have paperwork ready for pickup when they said they would. 10 min office visit and the Doctor refused to write me a prescription (for a non-controlled substance) and wanted me to see a specialist to get that RX, then wanted me to pay for a followup visit, refusing to tell me if he would write the RX or not. Refusal of info was through a stringent nurse since the Dr would not speak with me personally.
in Keller, Tx |
He is an amazing Dr., when you can actually get in to see him. I do not want to see a NP or PA. Why have a PCP if you can never get in with him when you are sick? His front office staff is questionable. They just hang up on you with no response or warning of any kind. I love him, but will be finding another dr due to the fact that he is always booked.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan A. Buffington, MD?
Are you Dr. Buffington?

Dr. Buffington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Buffington has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buffington's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Buffington does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Buffington and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buffington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buffington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buffington does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Buffington and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.