Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Bergeson

Little River Healthcare Spine Care Program at Harker Heights

800 W Central Texas Expy Harker Heights, TX 76548

Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Harker Heights, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 2003 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bergeson

Dr. Bergeson?
Dr. Bergeson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD
Dr. Bergeson, Fused my L3,4,5 ,lower back because of several slipped disc, that were making it unable to walk,sleep,since the nerve was being pinched and causeing the scatic nerve pain down my right leg, , it is now 4 months out and i have NO PAIN! and could not be happier, the surjury started with a prayer , and the great skill of Dr. Bergeson, and now i am Pain Free. Thank you Dr. Bergeson...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
After years of suffering & trying everything to avoid surgery, I realized I’d run out of options. I was finally desperate enough to see a surgeon. Dr. Bergeson & PA Josh patiently explained the procedure to me & my husband. They were kind & encouraging as we’re the entire Georgetown staff. Having the surgery was the best decision I could have made. Dr. Bergeson is an excellent surgeon & a wonderful person. I’m actually pain free now! He even prayed with me & my husband before surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
I've been needing L5S1 spinal fusion since I was very young. Suffered little to no sleep for over 42 years. Dr. Bergeson's surgery was a life change moment. I went from four hrs of sleep a night to eight. I'm not one of those patients that had a bad experience, quite the opposite my life has completely changed. NO MORE PAIN. Dr. Bergeson does exactly what is needed, to get you where you need to be. His bedside manner is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Performed and extremely long and difficult 12 hour surgery requiring both a frontal and rear access, removal of old hardware and insertion of all new hardware. Surgery was very successful and took me from a miserable amount of discomfort to being virtually pain free. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bergeson to anyone who would ask.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr. Bergeson and his staff took care of me every-time i visited his office. I had very painful back pain when I contacted his office. I had Surgery in January and now I am well on my way to recovery. It was the best decision I made for my health to visit his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr Bergeson and his staff have been great. They are caring, concerned and straightforward. Dr Bergeson explained why I had to have my C-3 to C-7 fusion as soon as possible and showed me the x-rays. He explained the procedure and his staff made all the arrangements with my insurance quickly (record time - 10 days from 1st visit to surgery day) so I could have the surgery and not miss my scheduled cruise (even if I did have a neck brace on). I am very pleased with Dr Bergeson and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
I had Discectomy surgery in December for a hernia disc. Was reluctant at first to have the surgery but realized this was not going to heal in a timely fashion on its own. Elected for surgery. I am very pleased with the results from Dr. Bergeson surgery. There were no issues during or after the surgery and the healing process has been much faster. Dr. Bergeson is confident and very re-assuring in his abilities. I feel lucky to have such talent locally and not have to travel to a bigger city.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr. Bergeson was very responsive and provided to quality care. Surgery was easy to schedule and was conducted without any problems. I was able to resume normal activities, to include golf with in 4 months. He and his staff are first class and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Age 81 Female. Excellent in all respects. Explanations are clear and concise. Reluctant to operate unless high probability of good outcome. I had double lower back fusion and every single step of the process went exactly as planned and outcome has been excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
I had a L2-L5 lumbar fusion in Nov 2016. Dr.Bergeson is an excellent surgeon !! I am very pleased with the surgery, and it's outcome. I highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Arrogant Doctor! This doctor walks around on his phone texting or who knows what. I was a first time patient ( waited over an hour)and was not greeted at all by Dr. Bergeron. His first words that came out of his mouth were foul and inappropriate. I seen my daughters jaw drop. I should have walked out but have suffered a long time waiting for medical care. I left no better than I came in. He had no concern for my Degerative Disc Disease, pain, or spasms. I have never met a Doctor with such horr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
I had a very complex anterior posterior Spin Surgery in November and I have been feeling excellent ever since the surgery. Dr.Bergeson did a great job, and his staff was so helpful. I am 74 years old and had no post surgery difficulty,everything went so smoothly. Thank you Dr. B for making me pain free now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr Bergeson is a great doctor who shows compassion for his patients. After suffering daily agonizing pain for over a year I knew I needed a change. I am now pain free after a spinal fusion at three levels. I tried physical therapy and a pain management doctor with no good results. I had several appointments with Josh(PA) and Dr Bergeson before I decided to go ahead with the surgery. I wanted "my life back" and I know that I have definitely made the right decision. I highly recommend Dr Bergeson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
I went to see Dr. Bergeson about sciatica pain down my left leg. I had gone to several pain specialist with no results. He looked at the MRI and showed me where the nerve was being pinched. He made new windows in L3-L4 and L4-L5 for the nerve. I knew my pain was gone as soon as I got out of bed in the recovery room. I have recommended him to several friends, and will continue to recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr. Bergeson was very up forward, after giving you a few tests. MRI, and xrays he would explain to you in a language you could understand, and what your options would be. what ever option was he explain it and what you could see. If it was a operation he would explain how he would do the operation, with me it was two operations , two day apart, he would explain why two operations, which showed he was think on you and your recovery. When it was all over the second one I was up and walking ,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr.Bergeson and his staff are the best he treated me for a herniated disc and sciatica pain got me back on my feet and work very friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr.Bergeson is a very professional highly qualified orthopedic surgeon. He made me feel he really was interested and cared about my individual specific problem-never in too big a rush to listen and to give comprehensive but understandable answers to my questions and concerns. He very carefully explained to me the exact nature of my spine problem and what procedures he would need to do in order to alleviate my pain and have the best results from surgery-and had prayer with me before surgery! Sh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Top spinal surgeon. Extremely competent. Had surgery for spinal stenosis t L4/L5. Surgery was very successful. Walked the next day with little discomfort. Would only use Dr Bergeson for any future spinal surgery. Very caring Doctor as is his front staff, nurse Ashley & PA, Josh. Wonderful people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
Dr. Bergeson is very thorough in his assessment and explanation and recommendation of care. I did physical therapy first for the pain to try to strengthen my muscles to support my back. After several weeks when this did not help and my symptoms were worsening he recommended surgery. He explained the procedure and gave the pros and cons and answered all my questions. He also made it quite clear the limitations after surgery. I had excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Bergeson, MD?
I had a bulging disk since before retiring from active duty military service. After retiring, spent two years with pain management, no improvement. After surgery with Dr. Bergeson, pain level went from a 9 to a 1. He had me back on my feet and walking the same day. I can now enjoy the things I used to prior to having hurt my back.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bergeson?

Ryan K. Bergeson, MD, who grew up in Texas since grade school, relocated with his family to the Round Rock/Georgetown area from Kentucky. He attended Texas A&M University where he earned National Merit Scholar and President's Endowed Scholarship ...

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Texas A&M University / Main Campus
2003
2002

Dr. Bergeson accepts

Dr. Bergeson accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
Preferred PPO
MVP Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Bergeson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bergeson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Bergeson treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Bergeson treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Sciatica as Seen in Rheumatoid Arthritis

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Torticollis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bergeson treats patients.

Compare Providers