Dr. Ryan Alexander, DO

Family Medicine | Male

IU Health Physicians 5550 S East St Ste I Indianapolis, IN 46227 Get Directions
Dr. Ryan Alexander, DO
Dr. Ryan Alexander, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Presence Resurrection Medical Center.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alexander to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Alexander's Performance
Indianapolis, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Alexander. Each time I have seen him he has been professional but friendly. He asks if I agree with the plan and if we have covered everything. I never feel rushed. I have contacted him by e-mail through the IU website a few times and have received a quick response.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He is hands down the best doctor I have been to in my 35 years. He spends time with you and listens to concerns. Several other places I have been to I only get seen by the physicians assistant. He has spent a half an hour with me at least each time I have had an appointment. I would highly recommend him as your primary care doctor!
Greenwood, IN |
Dr Alexander is an amazing doctor! He spends plenty of time with his patients and is great at listening and doing everything he can to help. The staff is also excellent and very friendly.
in Indianapolis |
Dr. Alexander was a great physician for my son. We were running late and technically missed the appointment, but he saw us anyway. Felt he was very thorough and understanding, and did great with my 5 year old (who normally hates doctors). Was very happy to have found him.
in Mooresville, IN |
Parents: I would not suggest him. I had my 3yr old child with me & Dr. Alexander was very annoyed by him & even snapped at him. Most parents know children don't understand why they can't be happy & silly in the middle of an appt. My son was sitting, being very good, while occupying himself with a game in my phone & as he was showing the Dr. his game, the Dr. snapped at him & told him to be quite while I was sitting right there! I'm the parent! Obviously, he has no kids & does not care for them.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Alexander, DO?
Are you Dr. Alexander?

Compare Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Alexander does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alexander does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.