Dr. Ruth Dehaven, MD

Dr. Ruth Dehaven, MD

Emergency Medicine | Female

St Andrews Medical 1249 Savannah Hwy Ste A, Charleston, SC 29407 Get Directions
(843) 763-2000

Dr. Dehaven specializes in Emergency Medicine and practices in Charleston, SC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dehaven? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dehaven's Experience

See how Dr. Dehaven's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dehaven

Dr. Dehaven accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dehaven has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dehaven's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dehaven to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Dehaven's Performance
    FAIR
in North Charleston |
I find this doctor to be excellent in her profession along with being very knowledgeable of her patients needs. Dr. Dehaven has been very helpful on more than one occasion and is a very caring person. I would highly recommend this doctor.
in Charleston, SC |
Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Rude and disgusting!! I am an RN and was horrified when the doctor held a urine cup without gloves, drew blood without gloves, and never washed her hands. She had on torn clothing and a dog was in the exam room. The test results got messed up and they refused to give a refund. Both the office manager and Dr Dehaven were extremely disrespectful and rude. ain't nothing in life that is free honey-office manager
in Charleston, SC |
DO NOT GO HERE. I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ruth Dehaven. I made an appointment this morning for 10:30am and when I got there she snapped at me and said you're 30 minutes late!. Turns out she was the one I made the appointment with and was rude on the phone too. I told her I made my appointment for 10:30am and she argued with me, gave me dirty looks and rolled her eyes at me. The most unprofessional practice, I cannot believe people actually go there.
Charleston, SC |
Rude on the phone. Even more rude in person. She was wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt and completely unprofessional. The office made me uncomfortable when I walked in but I thought I would go ahead and give it a try. When I realized she was the one who answered the phone and was behind the counter, I left. No way was she going to stick a needle in my arm.
in Charleston sc |
Friendly and helpful staff. Dr.DeHaven is extremely knowledgeable. The number of last minute appointments they've squeezed me into is simply impressive. Having a doc you can trust is invaluable.
Have you seen Dr. Ruth Dehaven, MD?
Are you Dr. Dehaven?

Compare Dr. Dehaven

Dr. Dehaven's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Dr. Dehaven does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dehaven and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1982

St Vincent's Med Center

Dr. Dehaven does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dehaven and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Dehaven does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dehaven and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.