Dr. Ruth Dehaven, MD

Dr. Ruth Dehaven, MD

Emergency Medicine  |
Dr. Ruth Dehaven, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Charleston, SC. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

1249 Savannah Hwy Ste A

Charleston, SC 29407

(843) 763-2000

Learn about Dr. Dehaven

Dr. Dehaven's Experience

Dr. Dehaven's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Dehaven does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • St Vincent's Med Center

Dr. Dehaven has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dehaven has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dehaven does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dehaven and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dehaven's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dehaven to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Dehaven's Performance
    FAIR
Charleston, SC |
I had a mental health visit with Dr. Dehaven in order to obtain refills on my anxiety meds. They were supposed to call in refills (which I thought was odd, usually you have to have a hand written script). It was never done. After several unanswered phone calls, I finally got someone and was told she wasn't in the office. I had to go w/o my meds over the wknd and suffered withdrawals. I have cost of her bill ($125) and the other Dr. who I later saw. ($100). Now she's hounding me about her money.
in North Charleston |
I find this doctor to be excellent in her profession along with being very knowledgeable of her patients needs. Dr. Dehaven has been very helpful on more than one occasion and is a very caring person. I would highly recommend this doctor.
in Charleston, SC |
Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Rude and disgusting!! I am an RN and was horrified when the doctor held a urine cup without gloves, drew blood without gloves, and never washed her hands. She had on torn clothing and a dog was in the exam room. The test results got messed up and they refused to give a refund. Both the office manager and Dr Dehaven were extremely disrespectful and rude. ain't nothing in life that is free honey-office manager
in Charleston, SC |
DO NOT GO HERE. I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ruth Dehaven. I made an appointment this morning for 10:30am and when I got there she snapped at me and said you're 30 minutes late!. Turns out she was the one I made the appointment with and was rude on the phone too. I told her I made my appointment for 10:30am and she argued with me, gave me dirty looks and rolled her eyes at me. The most unprofessional practice, I cannot believe people actually go there.
Charleston, SC |
Rude on the phone. Even more rude in person. She was wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt and completely unprofessional. The office made me uncomfortable when I walked in but I thought I would go ahead and give it a try. When I realized she was the one who answered the phone and was behind the counter, I left. No way was she going to stick a needle in my arm.
in Charleston sc |
Friendly and helpful staff. Dr.DeHaven is extremely knowledgeable. The number of last minute appointments they've squeezed me into is simply impressive. Having a doc you can trust is invaluable.
Have you seen Dr. Ruth Dehaven, MD?
Are you Dr. Dehaven?