Family Medicine  |
Dr. Russell Sliker, MD
Dr. Russell Sliker, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pooler, GA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Sliker is affiliated with Candler County Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital - Savannah.

SOUTHCOAST MEDICAL GROUP

1000 Towne Center Blvd Ste 701

Pooler, GA 31322

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Sliker

Dr. Sliker's Experience

Dr. Sliker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Armstrong State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Meml Family Practice
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Memorial Family Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Sliker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sliker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sliker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sliker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sliker to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sliker's Performance
in Pembroke, GA |
Dr. Slicker always listens. Always finds answers. I would definitely recommend him .
in Bristol, CT |
I used to like slicker until he diagnose me wrong with TB and yet he dare to have his nurses call me and said they will report it to the state. I was in a vacation and afraid all the time that some one will knock in my door to take me in, they did not give me any details. I took all the paper work and went to another doctor who knows what she is doing, and she was laughing at the wrong reading of the results. At least he should have took time to call me him self but he let his nurses call me
in Pooler, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Sliker, Best Doc in Coastal Georgia! Keeps me healthy :)
in Savannah, GA |
My first appointment with Dr. Sliker was in 1999/2000 when I moved to the Savannah area. He is efficient, knowledgeable, understanding, etc. etc. Securing an appointment is very reasonable and wait time in office is much better than average. You can discuss your problems and thoughts/research with him without his taking offense as is the case with many doctors.
in Savannah, Ga |
Called to schedule an appointment, the receptionist kept asking for Her date of birth, I stated it was a He not she, three times, when I explained that I did not have his date of birth she placed me on hold. After 15 minutes the line went dead, called back only to get the answering service, nice!
in Guyton, GA |
Stays up to date on all medical issues, is a good listener and answers all pertinent questions that I ask. Great office manner and pleasant to speak with.
Rincon, GA |
Dr. Sliker is very current on best medical practices and takes time to explain treatment options.
in Pooler, GA |
Dr. Sliker is top notch as a primary care doctor. I was impressed with his credentials after researching his education and experience prior to my visit. I find him to be thorough, genuinely concerned and very professional with every visit. I would recommend him with confidence as Primary Care Physician??????. Do not like the automated answering system but you do get a live person faster than many.
in guyton |
He's a good honest doctor who wants to help others, he's respectful of my problems and helps how he thinks is best for me instead of what I think is best for myself. But also takes my requests in consideration respectfully. Always trys to ultimately help me get better and manage my problems the smartest way possible and what's best in the long run. He's the only Dr. I feel comfortable with so goes out his way to help me in a wide range from physical to mental health. Most of all he cares ab me.
in Pooler, GA |
He's a excellent doctor, and cares about your health, and he listens to your concerns and he answers any questions you may have.
in Springfield, Ga |
Dr Sliker is a Excellent Doctor. Been going to him for many years. Followed him to new office years ago. Actually just got my sister to start going to see him to help her out. I've never had problem with staff. Would recommend him to anyone.
My ratings are based on the assumption that the Doctor knows what his staff is doing. I do like him, it's his office staff that I am unhappy with, specifically Heather. I don't know Heather's position in the office but she is condescending, cold, self important and has absolutely no compassion. Her response to a pre authorization requirement was dismal. The medication prescribed by the Doctor has withdrawal symptoms that could have been prevented with alternate medication without PA. 2 weeks
in Pooler, GA |
Absolute garbage. Will never return. Made to wait over 45 minutes on multiple occasions. Waited over an hour for an appointment and was only called back after asking to leave. Will never return. This doctor is a shame to the profession.
Have you seen Dr. Russell Sliker, MD?
Are you Dr. Sliker?

Blue Choice HMO
    Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA