Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Mongiovi

Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Ballston Spa, NY. He specializes in podiatry and podiatry sports medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Mongiovi accepts

Dr. Mongiovi accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

4.1

Dr. Mongiovi?
Dr. Mongiovi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM
I saw Dr Russ after I got orthotics from someone else that did not work. He explained what was wrong with them and how he could help me. I hesitated because I spent ALOT of money on the bad orthotics, but he was right!! The new ones he made for me are fantastic! He took his time, did not rush me. Answered my 1000 questions! Was very patient with me. I cannot say enough about how great he is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
Dr. Mongiovi is caring and thorough. I've only had a couple of foot issues, but Dr. Mongiovi resolved them on the first visit. I had some problems from two foot surgeries performed by another doctor. Dr, Mongiovi explained why I was having the problems and told me how to get relief. He's an excellent podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
Dr. Mongiovi listens to you, your concerns/issues, explains possible solutions and treats the patient like they are a part of the solution... just like a great doctor should. In my opinion, Dr. Mongiovi does not do or suggest unnecessary tests or procedures. I have 12 years hands on medical experience as well as 6 weeks working in another podiatrist office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
Dr Mongiovi has treated me several times over the past year. I am impressed with his professional skill and his caring attitude. Always takes time to explain. Staff at his office are also extremely friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Mongiovi without reservation. I experienced foot pain for months and unsuccessful visits to orthopedic specialists and physical therapists left me confused and frustrated. Dr. Mongiovi patiently listened to me assessed exactly what was happening. Not only is he extremely talented, but the kindness and compassion he shows patients is so rare. He genuinely cares and it shows; he's such a class act. It's a direct result of his work that I'm on the road to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
My sister recommended this doctor and he is very friendly and know's what he's doing,and talk to you as he's doing The procedure, and he tells you that he tries to make it very painless as possible. I would recommend him to any of my friends at any time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
He is very knowledgeable ,thorough and personable. He has taken the time to understand my issues and recommends appropriate tests and PT. I have great confidence in him. He is very easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
Dr. Mongiovi demonstrated caring, compassion, being knowledgeable, was very personable, & took an ample time for my visit. Keep in mind it is not easy for doctor's, as they are under the gun with ever increasing government involvement, insurance carriers chipping away at payments. It is very difficult for a doctor not to be restricted time wise, and sometimes it is down to business based on time constraints. I have no problem complaining about poor service, & in this case it was excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?
I don't like to put up what I went for because its my personal business. Mongiovi was pleasant but, I asked a question 5 times regarding a lump on my foot( this was only a part of my issue this is where the pain stems from) and he never answered me or my mother, who was with me the whole time, he just doesn't answer your questions or really tell you what is going on. I felt extremely frustrated and defeated after I went to Mongiovi. I still have my foot issue and have had for more than 2 weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Mongiovi, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Mongiovi?

Compare Providers