Dr. Russell McKelway, MD
Dr. Russell McKelway, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Berryville, VA and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CAMPUS in 1984. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Russell B Mckelway MD1 W MAIN ST Berryville, VA 22611
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. McKelway's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. McKelway performs Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) more than 99% of his peers
Dr. McKelway performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers
Dr. McKelway treats Major Depressive Disorder more than 97% of his peers
Dr. McKelway treats this condition more than 97% of his peers
Dr. McKelway treats ADHD and-or ADD more than 96% of his peers
Dr. McKelway treats this condition more than 96% of his peers
Dr. McKelway's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. McKelway accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. McKelway accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- APCN Open Access Aetna Select
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care Network PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Choice POS
- Optima Health
- Vantage HMO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.