Dr. Russell Kridel, MD

Dr. Russell Kridel, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Russell Kridel, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.Read his story

Facial Plastic Surgery Associates

6655 Travis St Ste 900

Houston, TX 77030

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Kridel's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Turbinate Reduction

We exclusively perform facial plastic surgery, with the belief that a specialist can offer exceptional care if he concentrates in one area. Our practice offers the patient a strong sense of security, based on years of experience and thousands of succ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

General Surgery and In Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery-At Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston
1981

1.9801980198019802%

Dr. Kridel?
Dr. Kridel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Russell Kridel, MD
Dr Kridel combines surgical expertise, knowledge of facial structure and art to produce transformational, yet natural outcomes. I had neck, face and brow lifts along with CO2 laser. I returned to work 10 days after surgery. My coworkers are all telling me how great I look while they try to figure out my secret! esp. as there are no scars or incision lines! Dr Kridel and his resident Dr Raul were very accommodating as I traveled from out of town for the procedure. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr. Kridel and his fellow Dr. Rao made a world of difference for me! I had a revision rhinoplasty and met 100% of my outcome goals at 4 months post-op. My outcomes would not have been the same with any other physician, and I had been told previously the degree of change I was seeking was likely not possible. Dr. Kridel and his staff went above and beyond on multiple occasions supporting me through my healing process, and every follow up appointment was a delight. I could ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
I sought out Dr. Kridel for repair of a large septal perforation in my nose. I am now about three months post-op from surgery. Dr. Kridel was able to close my perforation completely. Throughout my experience, Dr. Kridel and his staff were available at any time to answer questions and see me in person post-op. I could not have asked for a better team and experience with a complex medical issue.
very pleased with everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr. Kridel was very thorough in explaining my procedure and what results I would be seeing. I was very happy with the end result and it exceeded my expectations. His office staff helped me every step of the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
I had the best experience! Everything was very easy, I completely trust Dr. Kridel. Very natural beautiful results. He gave me exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier! Can't recommend enough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
overall loved my experience with dr. kridel and his staff. i felt at ease in his care. everyone in the office was friendly and helpful. i can't say enough good things about the kindness and warmth felt from dr. kridel and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr. Kridel was wonderful! He and Dr. Rao listened so carefully to every question and concern I had and made me feel at ease at all times. I experienced very little pain after surgery and my recovery was so much faster than I thought. I could not be happier with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
An artist uses skill and love as he considers the effect his work will have upon an audience. Dr. Kridel is a true artist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
I no longer have that turkey neck or jowls (puppet lines). I feel like a million bucks! I'm thrilled to have made this decision because Dr. Kridel truly is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
For the first time in years I can breathe and my nose is straight. Before surgery, I had one sinus infection after another but now I've been infection free and breathing better than I can ever remember Thank you Dr. Kridel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr. Kridel is the man for the job. after many years of restricted nasal breathing from a previous septoplasty, I can now breathe again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr. Kridel was fantastic! From the diagnostic to the procedure, the attention and care from Dr. Kridel was second to none. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Scheduling surgery date seemed to have a long lead time but definitely worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
I can say that I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kridel and Facial Plastic Surgery Associates from my very first phone call for that first initial visit. Everyone has been great and always answered any question that I may have had. Would do it all over again if I had to. (Facelift and Eyebrow/Eyes done) What a difference! Everyone told me something looked different about me, but was not sure what. They said I looked refreshed and younger. My little secret and Dr. Kridel's!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr. Kridel and Dr. Rao have been amazing along with all the staff. I am so glad I went with Dr. Kridel. Its the best decision I could have made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr.Kridel did my eye lid surgery about 12 years ago so I came back this summer for another surgery. Trustworthy, very professional & patient. I'm glad for the result. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
Dr. Kridel really was a greal doctor/surgeon to deal with for my septum perforation. He also performed a few other procedures to insure that I could breathe freely.
Very satisfied
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?
I traveled quite a distance to see Dr. Kridel, and the minute I met him, knew I had made a good choice in coming for a consultation. Dr. Kridel immediately put me at ease. I knew I was in good hands. After surgery, he made himself available - even on weekends and holidays! I can't say enough about the man and am so thankful to have met him and his team.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kridel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kridel treats patients.