Dr. Russell Kridel, MD

Dr. Russell Kridel, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Russell Kridel, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Read his story

Facial Plastic Surgery Associates

6655 Travis St Ste 900

Learn about Dr. Kridel

Dr. Kridel's Experience

Dr. Kridel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Kridel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kridel "As a world-renowned facial plastic surgeon for more than 25 years, Russell Kridel, M.D., is recognized as one of the country's top surgeons by both his peers and his patients. He is often referred to as "The Doctors' Doctor." Triple board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Kridel is consistently named among the numerous Top Doc lists, including the acclaimed Castle Connolly Top Doctors, an accomplishment achieved by roughly only 2% of physicians. Dr. Kridel specializes in procedures for the face and neck, exclusively. He has pioneered surgical techniques for rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, facelift and septal perforation that are now taught in medical schools across the country. Regarded as "the" leading expert in facial plastic surgery, patients, including physicians and their family members, come from all over the world to have Dr. Kridel perform their surgery. He is the most noted, of only a few specialists, in the U.S. with an extremely high success rate for complex septal perforation surgery. Dr. Kridel also has extensive experience performing many other cosmetic procedures such as otoplasty, eyelid surgery, CO2 laser resurfacing, hair restoration, and other leading-edge, non-surgical treatments. Dr. Kridel understands that patients need individualized care based on their goals and expectations to achieve the most natural results. Through his extensive experience and outstanding surgical skills, Dr. Kridel leads his patients through this highly personal process of rejuvenation, whether it is a minimally invasive treatment or a complete cosmetic transformation. Dr. Kridel has published more than 100 scientific journal articles and book chapters on facial plastic surgery techniques, many of which he pioneered and are now taught in medical schools. His unparalleled surgical expertise and compassion puts his patients at ease so they can embark on their surgical journey with confidence. Always an activist for excellence in health care delivery, Dr. Kridel believes better health care for patients comes, in part, from physicians' dedication to developing medical advancements at all levels. Elected by surgeons from his own specialty, as well as, physicians across all disciplines, to numerous leadership positions, Dr. Kridel has served as President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, President of the Texas Medical Association Foundation, and President for the Harris County Medical Society. In 2014, Dr. Kridel was elected to the American Medical Association Board of Trustees and continues to serve in this capacity. HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS Houston Methodist Hospital - TMC Memorial Hermann Hospital - TMC Memorial Hermann Surgery Center, Kirby Glen Park Plaza Hospital FORMS OF PAYMENT Master Card, Visa, Amex, Cash, Check, Discover, and CareCredit Not in-network with any insurance companies HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Kridel "We exclusively perform facial plastic surgery, with the belief that a specialist can offer exceptional care if he concentrates in one area. Our practice offers the patient a strong sense of security, based on years of experience and thousands of successful outcomes. We offer surgical excellence with an aesthetic and artistic perspective, to help the individual's outward appearance reflect and amplify his or her inner vitality and beauty."

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • General Surgery and In Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery-At Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston
  • American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Board Certifications-American Board Of Cosmetic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Kridel has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Kridel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kridel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kridel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kridel to family and friends
Dr. Kridel's Performance
I had a perfect surgery and a fast and painless recovery I could finally breathe perfectly after more than 40 years and 2 previous surgeries thanks a lot Dr Kridel and team
Amazing! I attended an event with a photographer and I wasn't afraid to let them take my photo. Before, the lighting could make my nose appear "S" shaped.Since my surgery, my nose is no longer distracting in pictures or in my thoughts. Thanks!
After researching all over the United States for the best plastic surgeon, finding Dr. Kridel was a blessing. His dedication, attention to detail and seek of perfection has produced an outcome I never expected.
Everything went perfectly. I was well prepared for both pre and post op. I knew exactly what to expect and my recovery and results couldn't have gone better.
Dr. Kridel and his team were so great through the process of rhinoplasty. Everyone was very personable and cared about my needs and questions I had regarding the surgery. Very good experience!
My experience with Dr. Kridel has been great.
From my initial visit, through the surgery & aftercare process, Dr Kridel and his staff took the time to listen to what I wanted to achieve with the appearance of my eyes and face. He went beyond my expectations in bringing back the youthful appearance I once had. The surgery and recovery was so much easier than I could have imagined and I believe it is due to his skill and dedication in his field. He truly does take great care and precision to make sure you achieve the o...
I had a neck and lower face lift about three months ago. I visited with three doctors over a six month period and selected Dr. Kridel because of his experience and the quality of his staff. The results are very natural; friends and family members have commented about my weight loss. I haven't lost weight but that's the typical reaction I receive. For the first time in 6 years since I had my last baby, I feel like my neck and face align with the rest of me. So very happy and highly recommend.
After decades of living with a septal perforation that was ever increasing in size I knew the time had come and that it was now or never that I have the repair. I did extensive research and found Dr. Kridel. His experience is unsurpassed! The size of my perforation made it questionable as to the success of surgery but Dr. Kridel did a remarkable job and achieved full closure. Dr. Kridel is an extremely skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him!
Dr. Kridel and his staff were very thorough and the results of my facelift were beautiful. I had plenty of follow up visits with the best care. i would recommend him to anyone.
I love my results! I have been very pleased with the whole staff & Dr. Kridel is amazing. The whole experience while npot painless was pleasant. I could not recommend Dr. Kridel more highly!
One of the best decisions I made in life was to have rhinoplasty done, and the other was choosing Dr Kridel to carry it out. I am extremely happy with the results so far!
very good
Dr. Kridel is excellent! Ecstatic with results! Highly recommend!
Dr. Kridel gave me realistic expectations and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I really appreciate how thorough the post-op care is. If I had to do it all over again I would come to Dr. Kridel! The staff is attentive and have made my experience as easy as possible.
Dr. Kridel is an amazing surgeon, who is willing to spend time to listen to his patients and explain everything clearly. Highly recommend.
Extremely happy with my results. Dr. Kridel is very personable and attentive. He personally calls post op to make sure everything is going smoothly. I couldn't have asked for better results on my septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgeries.
great results and problem free process
good experience and well inform.
Initially I was concerned with making a change to my appearance. After meeting Dr. Kridel and his staff I felt very much at ease with my decision. The results were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.
Houston, TX |
I want people to be very careful about the Dr. they choose. This Dr. does not have certification through american board of plastic surgery. I drove from out of town and spent $200 on the consultation, which is more than other offices. I spent more time with his staff than him and I felt rushed. They quoted me a price and made it seem like they were doing me a favor by taking off $5000 but still quoted me $10000 for his services plus $5000 for hospital, a total of $15000. That was just the estim
Dr. Kridel and his entire staff were exceptional throughout this entire process. Everytime I asked someone for a reference Dr. Kridel was the first one mentioned. I look younger but me.
Dr. Kridel did an amazing job on my nose and had great follow up care!
exactly as explained to me. recovery was smooth. only one tough night. very manageable
Houston, TX |
I'm thrilled; it's even better than I expected! The results are subtle to everyone else, but make a big difference to me (which I think is what most people want from plastic surgery)! The doctor(s) and staff were incredibly friendly, thorough, and caring. I would highly recommend this office to anyone thinking of having a facial cosmetic procedure!
My experience was wonderful! From the moment i walked in the office Dr. Kridel and his staff made me feel welcome. I had a very complicated revision rhinoplasty. I was scared and unsure whether i wanted someone to operate on my nose again. After speaking with Dr. Kridel i was confident that he was the only one for the job. He assured me that he woudn't operate unless he truly believed he could help me. Now my nose is better than i could have hoped for.
I highly recommend Dr. Kridel. I had a previous facelift and this was quite a different experience. He is the ultimate professional as well as having a wonderful manner.
Great experience from beginning to end. They helped accomodate my surgery date to week requested. Able to have surgery done during the holidays and come back to work and no one ever noticed i had anything done. Very natural. My nose fits my face nose now.
Great experience, excellent all around.
I have been so very happy with my experience with Dr. Kridel that I would never consider using any other surgeon for facial plastic surgery. I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering facial surgery or nose surgery, he is the best and the outcome was exactly what I wanted.
Overall great experience, was easy and I was very pleased with my results.
They really take their time and do the job the right way!
very professional, excellent at fixing botched plastic surgery by previous doctor
I am very pleased and have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Kridel and Dr. Patel
Im a perfectionist by nature and im so happy i ended up seeing the perfectionist in what he does. I have done 2 rhinoplasties previously and had some major complications and Dr Kridel was able to fix other surgeons mistakes. Honestly i didnt have high hopes but i was very happy with the outcome of the surgery! I would absolutely go to Dr Kridel and im reccomending him to all of my friends that need to fix other surgeons bad jobs.
Overall the whole experience was great. They helped me be the most comfortable through the whole process, and I fell confident to be with an experienced group.
My experience was very positive. Dr. Kridel is very professional and shows that he cares for me as his patient.
Thanks doctor Kridel and I recommended all my friends to see you. Great results.
Have you seen Dr. Russell Kridel, MD?

Visit Dr. Kridel

6411 Fannin St
Park Plaza Hospital
1313 Hermann Dr
Houston, TX 77004

More Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Facial Plastic Surgery Associates

Facial Plastic Surgery Specialist