Dr. Russell T. Imboden, DO

Dr. Russell T. Imboden, DO

Preventive Medicine | Male | 58 years old

Learn about this Doctor

My main goal is to achieve excellence in health care and allow my patients to achieve their best self. Today, we are living longer and we want to live stronger, with a quality lifestyle as we continue to age. I developed my treatment modalities after 25 years of experience in practicing internal medicine/critical care and researching the metabolic functions of the human body. I approach every new patient with extensive blood work which has allowed me to find the dysfunctions behind many illnesses and diseases which have gone long overlooked and/or misdiagnosed by my patients past physicians. I enjoy "building back" what patients have lost, and help them to achieve their best both inside and out. I have extensive training in cellular medicine, plasma rich platelets to include the use of both adipose (fat) and bone marrow.Read more

Dr. Imboden's Experience

79Experience
Match

See how Dr. Imboden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Imboden

Dr. Imboden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Imboden to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Imboden
Dr. Imboden's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in St Peters, MO |
First doctor to ever really look at all of the labs and blood work to find the root cause rather than treating symptoms. It is an amazing experience compared to a traditional hospital based doctor office visit.
in Overland Park, KS |
What I like most about Dr. Imboden, besides his vast knowledge of medicine, is that he really LISTENS to what I say and specifically address my concerns.
in St Charles, MO |
The best Doctor I have ever seen. Found out exactly what was wrong with me. The only thing I wish for is that I would have found Dr Imboden sooner.
I got the Vampire Facelift done by Dr. Imboden. My face looks amazing! I get compliments from so many people!
Have you seen Dr. Russell T. Imboden, DO?
Are you Dr. Imboden?

Compare Dr. Imboden

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.