Dr. Russell Green, MD

Occupational Medicine ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Green

Work Health Solutions

1044 N Sheridan Rd Tulsa, OK 74115

Dr. Russell Green, MD is an occupational medicine specialist in Tulsa, OK and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from University Of Texas-Houston McGovern Medical School in 1974 and specializes in occupational medicine and family medicine.

Dr. Green accepts

Dr. Green accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Blue Choice

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Green treats your condition or procedure

1.7

Dr. Green?
Dr. Green's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Russell Green, MD
Doctor for hire by insurance companies with homemade equipment from the hardware store. Very rude and unprofessional doctor and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Green, MD?
He does not know anything except drug testing and physicals for companys. He is very rude to people. Thinks everyone is lying about their pain. Lectured me on my t shirt with sayings on it. He hates them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Green, MD?
My experience with Dr. Green is that he really does care about getting to the truth of the matter. He is an occupational Dr, but I found him to be genuine. I strongly distrust the process, but he has checked out 100% and I am grateful. From the MRI findings to the ratings of the surgeon I have been referred to, Dr. Green has been absolutely honest with me. It is a good thing to have a man of integrity serving where integrity is needed most. I doubt it is easy in his profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Green, MD?
I was sent to Dr Green b/c of a work injury involving my back & neck. He appeared friendly at first but hurt my neck & back even more doing his assessment on me. He pressed on my head, I told him he was hurting me, but he kept pressing on my head as if I didn't even say anything. He asked me to do other tests that i wasn't able to complete b/c of pain which he expressed as bizzare behaviors. No, I didn't have any bizarre behaviors, I was having a lot of pain which he intensified. He's a JERK!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Green, MD?
Egotistical and unkind to staff and patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Green, MD?
This man is a hired gun for insurance companies. He lied in his report regarding my medical history, the condition of my skin, my inability to complete his assessments due to pain, my need for a cane, even where my accident occurred and the place of my birth. He admitted he is not trained in pain management, yet he asserts he is an expert. He's unscrupulous and disingenuous. Do no harm, sir.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Green, MD?
Was sent to Dr Green from work due to an ankle injury. After xrays and seeing the ankle wasn't broken just badly sprained, Dr Green proceded to tell me well life goes on, bills gotta be paid and the banks gotta be paid. Then told me how a guy came in last week limping and when he left in the parking lot he was walking just fine. He said I deal with guys like you all the time His main concern was telling me to get back to work and downplaying my injury. Heartless jerk of a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Green, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Green?