Dr. Russell J. Cavallo, MD

Dr. Russell J. Cavallo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Russell J. Cavallo, MD, Rye Brook, NY, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cavallo

Dr. Russell J. Cavallo, MD
Are you Dr. Cavallo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 25 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 25

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Mamaroneck NY |

Dr. Cavallo is truly a superb Orthopedist! He knows his stuff, to put it plainly! It's so nice to have a doctor who is kind, knowledgeable, caring and doesn't rush during your appointment. His conservative approach and ability to make the right decision makes him one of a kind. His staff is wonderful, his office is clean and up to date, and I highly recommend Dr. Cavallo to all that are looking for help!

- in Trumbull, CT |

Dr Cavallo literally saved my life. He operated on me with several severe infections that left me with infected bones. He expertly removed those bones and helped me to regain my health. In addition I saw this courageous and moral man in action on many levels over the years. I would not goto anyone else.

- in Stamford, CT |

My father has been seeing Dr. Cavallo for many years. He's an excellent doctor.

- in Greenwich, CT |

I have had many issues with my joints and Dr. Cavallo has always been spot on with his diagnosis. I went for my 2 year follow up for my bilateral knee replacements and I am doing wonderful and am now much more active. I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Cavallo and his expertise in Orthopedics. Thank you for giving my life back.

- in New Canaan, CT |

Extremely knowledgeable , friendly and competent. Was back on my feet 1 day after knee surgery. For orthopedic surgery he is the surgeon to go to . Thank you Dr. Cavallo.

- in Harrison, NY |

I went to see Dr. Cavallo for a recent bout of shoulder pain. He was able to properly and accurately diagnose the problem without any hesitation. I followed his suggestions and am back to 100%. I have already sent my wife and sister.

1 out of 5
- in Stamford, CT |

Took very little time to look at my injury. And on second opinion with another doctor, realized that he misdiagnosed my injury. I was in pain for weeks because of it, and was sent to un necessary physical therapy.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Orthopedic Hip Surgery
21.34 miles away
Dr. Eric M. Price, MD
16.8 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.