Dr. Rushia Butler, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Butler

Wellness Integrative Medicine, Inc

18036 Gottschalk Ave Homewood, IL 60430

Dr. Rushia Butler, MD is a family medicine specialist in Homewood, IL and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School in 1997 and specializes in family medicine, holistic medicine, and more.

Dr. Butler accepts

Dr. Butler accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Butler treats your condition or procedure

• Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pneumonia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rickets
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Weight Loss Management

Holistic/Functional Medicine, Weight Loss and Anti-Aging Medicine.  We're Wellness Integrative Medical & Spa:  where medicine is an act of love.
Wellness Integrative Medicine believes in treating the whole person with ALL fe...

• Holistic Medicine

4.2

Dr. Butler?
Dr. Butler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rushia Butler, MD
I thought she was extremely condescending and didn't seem interested in helping me at all... Would not recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I love the personalized service and treatment from a holistic view.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
Dr Butler is very personable and hands on. She takes the time to explain everything in detail. The one on one visits are awesome. Do disturbance. Dr. Butler gives 100% focus to her patients. The atmosphere in the office is relaxing, calm, and soothing. Dr Butler wants to ensure the mind and the body is well taken care of! Dr. Butler has a beautiful spirit. Coming to the office is like going to see a close friend or trusted family member. I am thankful to be under Dr Butlers care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
She’s down to earth and easy to talk to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
Dr. Butler is by far, one of the best medical providers I have had in my life. She is thorough, personable, listens to your concerns and involves you in your care plan. I love the peaceful and personal environment of the office and that 'my time' with Dr. Butlet is just that, my time. No phones ringing, no other patients walking, no interruptions. I am working on obtaining optimal health and I know that I will get there with Dr. Butler's help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I recently visited Dr. Butler as a new patient and was very pleased. I was looking for a more holistic approach to my health care and she provided just that. She spent time with me and evaluated me as an individual and not just another patient. I love how she took her time to understand my medical history and to explain the results of tests I received. I felt comforted during my visit and have peace of mind knowing I have a provider on my side after my visits. I couldn’t have wished for better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I love the anti-aging approach, and love the idea of spending more time with the physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I've reviewed Dr. Butler, but I didn't reviewed Penny Will for acupuncture or just the Office. I gave the staff 5 stars, for Penny and Ray who always helps me out if I'm having insurance issues. There's no wait time because I always do self check in and Ray separates all the appointment visits by about 15 minutes so they pretty much always run on time. The only downside is that I can't just drop in whenever I want, but that makes sense since I wouldn't want someone crashing in on my time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Butler! Her style of medicine she is truly all about her patients. There is no wait time because you are the only person scheduled at your time. She listens to your concerns, answers all your question, and creates a plan for you. I can't wait to see my progress now that I am working with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
My experience with Dr. Butler was so bad I filed a formal complaint about her (which may I add was extremely difficult to do). I saw her for a yearly gyno appointment and she was in and out within 5 min. Never asked about menstrual cycle, sexual activity, or if I had any questions. Just came in, took samples SUPER quickly and was out. PLUS she ordered blood work for me. Turns out it was for a lot of specialty tests that there was NO need for....except a $1000 bill. I'm furious!!! Dont see her!
We value feedback, but are aware of false...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
LOVE the Obagi Chemical peel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
Good listener. Big on patient and doctor teamwork to get me off the meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
Great patient appreciation gathering. Good company, food, and drinks. We'll definitely be attending Penny's herb garden walk. This practice feels like a really relaxing home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I met Penny Will and Dr. Butler at a Wine and Dine in their office. First the office looks and feels like a home. There's a whole herb and flower garden in the window boxes. Inside, you see all the standard botox and weight loss postings, but there's LOTS of original artwork too. The seating is comfortable, but there is this cozy sofa across from a fireplace and tea beverage center. Just being there is therapeutic. I've only attended the Wine and Dine, but the patients seem to love it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
My wife dragged me. Patients 405/406. Guess we got in when 2 of the 'Traditional' above left. Goodie for us. I'm off the BP meds after we got my weight down. Pharmacy bill only $4/month now. I had carpel tunnel too. She ordered emv, offered ibuprofen AND Ms Penny's acupuncture. The acupunture was for the win! Pain AND sinusitis GONE! I agree with the other person, Dr Butler offered ibuprofen, BUT acupuncture is there onsite- don't think they rated Gottschalk. ONLY see her @Homewood!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
Wellness Integrative/Homewood Community Herb Garden on site? Wow- what doc does THAT? Acupuncture, Massage, Skincare and Botox too. My husband came, but because my first two visits were an hour, he went to Asian Harbor. Later when he got acupuncture there, I went to LaVoute for lunch. Excellent. We both lost around 30lbs. Cut my diabetes prescriptions by half. He's off all diabetic meds (lost 40lbs). My sister was added to the wait list in January but was accepted March. She's off bp meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I had my Botox done their. Gorgeous! I didn't want that 'windblown' look. My friends know I had SOMETHING done, but they can't tell what. First did full face, then 6 weeks later did the Obagi Blue Radiance Peel for old acne spots. I'm loving the glow! I asked if she's ever had it done. She doesn't look 46 but she insists she hasn't. I think she has ;-) I love that they're holistic, but they still get their 'girlie' anti-aging medicine on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I tried to see Dr. Butler at the HMO site, but she's working only in the holistic practice now. I lost 30lbs with them! No wait time, and each visit was at least 20 minutes. Anyone who say her less than 20 minutes didn't see her at at Wellness Integrative in Homewood because they only see patients in 20, 40, and 60 minutes time slots.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
I read the reviews but since some described standard medicine basics, and we were looking for a holistic doctor, I thought I'd check out the discrepency. To the others point, this ISN'T your typical office- they're Holistic. Took me out to an herb garden to teach me how not to salt food. But we spent ALOT of time. A full hour on both my first and second visit. We have a $5000 deductible, so they gave us 30% off the bill when we asked. Paid cash. They're actually not into too much testing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rushia Butler, MD?
My experience was horrible! She doesn't listen! Very quick to refer me to a specialist After having pain in my hand for 2 months at my 2nd visit she said she didn't just want to throw a pill @ it even though she prescribed 600mg of ibuprofen @ my first visit - so after an EMG & x-rays and 3 copays later she refers me to an ortho - had to pay a $40 copay to have 2 min conversation we could of had over the phone for free - I'm sure my insurance is being billed for a follow up consult
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Butler?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Butler treats patients.

Compare Providers