Dr. Rupinder Kaur, MD

Dr. Rupinder Kaur, MD

Psychiatry | Female

706 Green Valley Rd Ste 506, Greensboro, NC 27408 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kaur specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Greensboro, NC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kaur? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kaur's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kaur's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaur

Dr. Kaur accepts 5 insurance carriers

5 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Kaur

Dr. Kaur's Review Details
4.1 based on 43 responses
Experience with Dr. Kaur
Dr. Kaur's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (39)
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Kaur is one of the best psychiatrists I've ever had. She really listens to you and is not afraid change treatments or treat something aggressively. She asks you questions to try and encourage you to talk about something if she can tell something's bothering you. And if she feels you need it, she will take the extra 5 minutes with you so you leave knowing she really cares. I've gotten phone calls from her as late as 8pm to talk about a medication issue. She goes above and beyond her duties.
in Greensboro, NC |
Very knowledgeable. Caring doctor. Very obvious that she loves her work and helping others. Her office hours are very accommodating to various work hours. I wanted a psychiatrist I could not manipulate by having any medication I wanted prescribed. From a few experiences with Dr. Kaur many many years ago while at inpatient treatment, I knew Dr. Kaur was the doctor I needed. I haven't been disappointed. She works long hours. I wish I had switched to Dr. Kaur many years ago psychiatrist
in NC |
She is the most thoughtful and caring physician I have ever met. She truly cares about her patients. She has made me feel like I am not alone, and treats my condition with kindness and professionalism I am grateful for her and her practice for helping me.
in Greensboro, NC |
You are diagnosed without actually ever seeing the doctor
in Greensboro, NC |
I'm rewriting this,don't know what happened. As I was Saying Dr Kaur staff has never been pleasant. They act like they can't wait to get rid of you. Dr Kaur Gave me medicine, went up to 95.00 a visit, took no medicare. She gave me medicine that went against me, I ended up in hospital. I am a heart patient and I couldn't take just anything.my opinion, she is getting careless.
in Greensboro, NC |
I love Dr. Kaur as a psychiatrist, but she has the worst staff ever. They have no sympanthy to people with mental health issues, I guess they are just there for a pay check. But the most absurd thing I think I've heard is that you have to pay a $25 deposit before you can schedule an appointment. Who has ever heard of paying a deposit for an office visit.
Have you seen Dr. Kaur?
Are you Dr. Kaur? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kaur

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaur's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Opiate Dependence

Dr. Kaur does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Guru Nanak Dev University

Dr. Kaur has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Kaur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kaur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kaur

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kaur's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kaur

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients