Psychiatry  |
Dr. Rupinder Kaur, MD
Dr. Rupinder Kaur, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 56 years old.

706 Green Valley Rd Ste 506

Greensboro, NC 27408

• MedCost

Learn about Dr. Kaur

Dr. Kaur's Experience

Dr. Kaur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Opiate Dependence

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Guru Nanak Dev University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kaur has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaur to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kaur's Performance
Mountain View, CA |
I have been with Dr. Kaur for years and I like her enough, but her absolute inability to keep to a schedule is going to be the thing that keeps me from staying with her. Do not ever schedule an appointment with her after 12 pm. She will guaranteed be running at least 15 minutes late and sometimes much more. I had a 3:45 appointment once and finally left at 6 when I still hadn't seen her. I don't know if it's her or that her office management schedules her too tightly, but it's unacceptable.
in Asheboro, NC |
I was a Previous Patient of Dr Kaur for many many year's, She is a Excellent Provider and Knows What she is Doing, Been Living With Thyroid Cancer for Year's now and Dr Kaur knows what to Prescribe as far as Antidepressants or Axienty Medications who Expertise & Professional Opinion is a Grade A+ in anyone's Life, Even the Therapist she recommended or Recommends is above & beyond any Psychiatrist I have ever met, Saved my Life Many Time's when I was unable to Function as a Individual
in Richmond, VA |
Dr.kaur and her staff are amazing :)
in Winston Salem, NC |
Visiting a doctor, I expect a short wait; in the past 2 years, plan to wait 60-90 for 15 minutes with Dr. Kaur. Visiting a psychiatrist, I expect med trial and error; I've been hospitalized 3 times in 8 months from severe med-induced hallucinations. I counted on a doctor to help me find stability, but in 2 years, Kaur's destabilized my ability to hold my life- especially my relationships together. I've walked away unharmed from unhelpful doctors, but never before have I left "sicker".
in High Point, NC |
I've been seeing Dr. Kaur for ten years. She is always very pleasant and she has good sense of humor. She has always been there for me when I've needed her I think she's an excellent Doctor
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Kaur is one of the best psychiatrists I've ever had. She really listens to you and is not afraid change treatments or treat something aggressively. She asks you questions to try and encourage you to talk about something if she can tell something's bothering you. And if she feels you need it, she will take the extra 5 minutes with you so you leave knowing she really cares. I've gotten phone calls from her as late as 8pm to talk about a medication issue. She goes above and beyond her duties.
in Greensboro, NC |
Very knowledgeable. Caring doctor. Very obvious that she loves her work and helping others. Her office hours are very accommodating to various work hours. I wanted a psychiatrist I could not manipulate by having any medication I wanted prescribed. From a few experiences with Dr. Kaur many many years ago while at inpatient treatment, I knew Dr. Kaur was the doctor I needed. I haven't been disappointed. She works long hours. I wish I had switched to Dr. Kaur many years ago psychiatrist
in NC |
She is the most thoughtful and caring physician I have ever met. She truly cares about her patients. She has made me feel like I am not alone, and treats my condition with kindness and professionalism I am grateful for her and her practice for helping me.
in Greensboro, NC |
You are diagnosed without actually ever seeing the doctor
in Greensboro, NC |
I'm rewriting this,don't know what happened. As I was Saying Dr Kaur staff has never been pleasant. They act like they can't wait to get rid of you. Dr Kaur Gave me medicine, went up to 95.00 a visit, took no medicare. She gave me medicine that went against me, I ended up in hospital. I am a heart patient and I couldn't take just anything.my opinion, she is getting careless.
in Greensboro, NC |
I love Dr. Kaur as a psychiatrist, but she has the worst staff ever. They have no sympanthy to people with mental health issues, I guess they are just there for a pay check. But the most absurd thing I think I've heard is that you have to pay a $25 deposit before you can schedule an appointment. Who has ever heard of paying a deposit for an office visit.
Have you seen Dr. Rupinder Kaur, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaur?