Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD

Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 45 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Jain specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jain? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jain's Experience

See how Dr. Jain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jain

Dr. Jain accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jain has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jain to family and friends
Dr. Jain's Performance
Colorado Springs, CO |
I saw Dr. Jain for a breast reduction and he was AMAZING! I was very nervous the first time I met him but he made me feel at ease immediately. He explained the options and we scheduled the surgery. He answered all of my questions along the way. After the surgery Dr. Jain was available to answer questions both during the multiple follow ups and by phone. I was am very happy I had the procedure done and will gladly recommend Dr. Jain and his office to anyone!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Great experience with Dr. Jain. Had a tummy tuck and he did a great job. He's very personable and has a great office as well. He's always available for questions and explains the process thoroughly. He's very down to earth and I felt comfortable from day one. Would recommend 100%.
in Greeley,Colorado |
I had Dr.Jain do my breast reduction in November 2016, and I highly recommend him!!! He answered any questions I had and always made me feel at ease. He is extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. After my surgery, I called him in the middle of the night because I had such a bad migraine from my medicine and he not only answered his phone, but talked to me and gave me advice until I felt at ease. I am extremely pleased with my results and feel that he met every expectation I had
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Jain is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my results. He was recommended by two of my friends, and I was so impressed with their results I quickly made a consultation with Dr. Jain for a rhinoplasty. The very first time I met with Dr. Jain I immediately felt comfortable. He's warm, personable, and a great listener. He explained my procedure in simple terms and made sure I felt comfortable with my choice. My nose looks amazing! I've had other cosmetic procedures but Dr. Jain is the best!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
One of the most skilled physicians in his specialty. I absolutely trust him to help make the right decisions. He is kind, patient, professional and pays attention to detail. I highly recommend Dr. Jain.
Outstanding. Highly recommended.
in woodland park, co |
Dr Jain's expertise and talent as a plastic surgeon are nothing short of amazing. I had very large, pendulous breasts that in addition to being large on my frame (38 ddd) were not asymmetrical (1breast was nearly 2 cup sizes larger than the other) and they were causing me a multitude of back and neck issues, not to mention deep indentations on my shoulders. After a very comfortable initial consult with Dr Jain we proceeded to schedule the breast reduction procedure. It was at the Surgical Cente
in Colorado Springs, CO |
My wife raved about Dr. Jain and as I was unhappy with my dermatologist's treatment of my Rosecea and the veins on my face, I met with him. After the second treatment I was very pleased with the results. I had lost so much of the redness in my face and the surface of my skin was more uniform and even. Dr. Jain is both very personable and professional and I can heartily recommend him. I feel more confident about my appearance now.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I came in to see him for a breast augmentation, and he was nothing but professional and knowledgable. He does amazing work and I would recommend anyone to go and see him because he gives 5 star service and care.
Have you seen Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Are you Dr. Jain?

Dr. Jain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Jain has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jain's Board Certifications

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Osu Med Ctr
    Osu Med Ctr

• Hindi

Dr. Jain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts