Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD

Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

2438 Research Pkwy Ste 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Jain's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jain performs this procedure more than 62% of his peers

Burn Injuries

Dr. Jain treats Burn Injuries more than 58% of his peers

Dr. Jain treats this condition more than 58% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Chemical Burn

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging

Dr. Jain?
Dr. Jain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been a patient of Dr. Jain and the Institute of Plastic Surgery for a few years now. He is not only incredibly professional but has the type of demeanor that instantly made me feel at ease. Post-surgery, I had numerous follow up appointments at the Institute and everyone on his staff is nothing short of fantastic. I am always greeted by name and made to feel (may sound silly) like part of their family. Choosing Dr. Jain as my plastic surgeon was unequivocally the right decision for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I can not express enough how much I recommend Dr Jain for any cosmetic procedures you need done! Just take a look at all of his reviews and you will see how amazing he and his staff is! Dr Jain is so incredibly knowledgeable but so warm and caring too! I had lip fillers done and am so glad I went to Dr Jain! They are absolutely perfect! The procedure took only a few minutes and I experienced very little discomfort during the procedure and even after! Dr Jain and his staff are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain and his entire team are AMAZING. From the initial consultation to the very last checkup I felt absolutely taken care of. I went in for a breast reduction with 36DDD, large tubular/pendulous breasts. Dr. Jain is so incredibly skilled and I am beyond thrilled with my results! I have never had breasts so lovely, even as a teenager. I have never been happier and my self esteem has been boosted so much, I only wish I had done this sooner. I cannot recommend Dr. Jain and his team enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Everything about my experience was outstanding. The staff is outstanding, making you feel special no matter what the situation might be. Dr. Jain is not only talented but he truly cared about my results. He always had time to answer questions and make sure I was happy about my progress. He not only changed my appearance he changed my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Awesome! That is all I can say about Dr. Jain. He is very caring, and takes time to discuss the procedures to help you understand what is best for you. Office staff are wonderful and are there to help support you.. I never had to wait long for my appointment. Always gets you to smile! After doing research on many other Dr.'s He has a 5+ rating in my books. I would strongly recommend Dr Jain to anyone who is researching for the best.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
My BR was on Dec 21 2016 with Dr Jain.I cannot say enough about the level of care I received from him.He took the of time to answer my questions before my surgery.Afterwards, Dr. Jain was personally involved with every follow up appt. My surgery was around the holidays but I felt supported by him as he encouraged me to call with any concerns. When I called on Christ. Eve day with a concern, he was patient and eased my worries. I would definitely use Dr. Jain for another procedure without a doubt
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I saw Dr. Jain for a breast reduction and he was AMAZING! I was very nervous the first time I met him but he made me feel at ease immediately. He explained the options and we scheduled the surgery. He answered all of my questions along the way. After the surgery Dr. Jain was available to answer questions both during the multiple follow ups and by phone. I was am very happy I had the procedure done and will gladly recommend Dr. Jain and his office to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Great experience with Dr. Jain. Had a tummy tuck and he did a great job. He's very personable and has a great office as well. He's always available for questions and explains the process thoroughly. He's very down to earth and I felt comfortable from day one. Would recommend 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I had Dr.Jain do my breast reduction in November 2016, and I highly recommend him!!! He answered any questions I had and always made me feel at ease. He is extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. After my surgery, I called him in the middle of the night because I had such a bad migraine from my medicine and he not only answered his phone, but talked to me and gave me advice until I felt at ease. I am extremely pleased with my results and feel that he met every expectation I had
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my results. He was recommended by two of my friends, and I was so impressed with their results I quickly made a consultation with Dr. Jain for a rhinoplasty. The very first time I met with Dr. Jain I immediately felt comfortable. He's warm, personable, and a great listener. He explained my procedure in simple terms and made sure I felt comfortable with my choice. My nose looks amazing! I've had other cosmetic procedures but Dr. Jain is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
One of the most skilled physicians in his specialty. I absolutely trust him to help make the right decisions. He is kind, patient, professional and pays attention to detail. I highly recommend Dr. Jain.
Outstanding. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Dr Jain's expertise and talent as a plastic surgeon are nothing short of amazing. I had very large, pendulous breasts that in addition to being large on my frame (38 ddd) were not asymmetrical (1breast was nearly 2 cup sizes larger than the other) and they were causing me a multitude of back and neck issues, not to mention deep indentations on my shoulders. After a very comfortable initial consult with Dr Jain we proceeded to schedule the breast reduction procedure. It was at the Surgical Cente
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
My wife raved about Dr. Jain and as I was unhappy with my dermatologist's treatment of my Rosecea and the veins on my face, I met with him. After the second treatment I was very pleased with the results. I had lost so much of the redness in my face and the surface of my skin was more uniform and even. Dr. Jain is both very personable and professional and I can heartily recommend him. I feel more confident about my appearance now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I came in to see him for a breast augmentation, and he was nothing but professional and knowledgable. He does amazing work and I would recommend anyone to go and see him because he gives 5 star service and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jain?

Insurance accepted