Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 51

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine in 1995. He is affiliated with UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD

Institute Of Plastic Surgery PC

2438 Research Pkwy Ste 100 Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jain

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Jain and his staff are amazing! I was embarrassed of my nose for so long, but afraid of having rhinoplasty. I finally made the jump to go and have a consultation with Dr. Jain and he immediately made me feel comfortable, he’s incredibly easy to talk to and he makes the whole thing way less scary. He and his team helped me on my journey with rhinoplasty, and the results are amazing. I am no longer embarrassed of my nose. My experience was nothing but positive and I definitely recommend them!
Chanelle Andrews – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
How do you thank someone for transforming your life? For many years I was very embarrassed about my extremely crooked nose and I don't even have the words to express how truly thankful I am to Dr. Jain and his team for the incredible work they did, I couldn't be happier with the results and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have this procedure done. When I tested positive for COVID just days before my scheduled surgery I was devastated that I would have to wait three more months before they could fit me in. Dr. Jain was very understanding and accommodating and went out of his way to make sure I was able to reschedule as soon as possible. They team is always very kind, attentive and thorough, making sure to answer all questions and ease any concerns about surgery. Thank you Institute of Plastic Surgery, you guys are the best!
Excellent job on my Rhinoplasty - couldn't be happ – Jan 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Absolutely amazing Dr. and staff they made the process so much easier and comfortable. Alway on top of everything in making sure I liked my results and was comfortable with the process.
Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jain and the Institute of Plastic Surgery for a few years now. He is not only incredibly professional but has the type of demeanor that instantly made me feel at ease. Post-surgery, I had numerous follow up appointments at the Institute and everyone on his staff is nothing short of fantastic. I am always greeted by name and made to feel (may sound silly) like part of their family. Choosing Dr. Jain as my plastic surgeon was unequivocally the right decision for me.
Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I can not express enough how much I recommend Dr Jain for any cosmetic procedures you need done! Just take a look at all of his reviews and you will see how amazing he and his staff is! Dr Jain is so incredibly knowledgeable but so warm and caring too! I had lip fillers done and am so glad I went to Dr Jain! They are absolutely perfect! The procedure took only a few minutes and I experienced very little discomfort during the procedure and even after! Dr Jain and his staff are amazing!
Angie in Fort Worth, TX – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain and his entire team are AMAZING. From the initial consultation to the very last checkup I felt absolutely taken care of. I went in for a breast reduction with 36DDD, large tubular/pendulous breasts. Dr. Jain is so incredibly skilled and I am beyond thrilled with my results! I have never had breasts so lovely, even as a teenager. I have never been happier and my self esteem has been boosted so much, I only wish I had done this sooner. I cannot recommend Dr. Jain and his team enough!
McKenna Vanhorn in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Everything about my experience was outstanding. The staff is outstanding, making you feel special no matter what the situation might be. Dr. Jain is not only talented but he truly cared about my results. He always had time to answer questions and make sure I was happy about my progress. He not only changed my appearance he changed my life
Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Awesome! That is all I can say about Dr. Jain. He is very caring, and takes time to discuss the procedures to help you understand what is best for you. Office staff are wonderful and are there to help support you.. I never had to wait long for my appointment. Always gets you to smile! After doing research on many other Dr.'s He has a 5+ rating in my books. I would strongly recommend Dr Jain to anyone who is researching for the best.!
Renee in Colorado Springs Colorado – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
My BR was on Dec 21 2016 with Dr Jain.I cannot say enough about the level of care I received from him.He took the of time to answer my questions before my surgery.Afterwards, Dr. Jain was personally involved with every follow up appt. My surgery was around the holidays but I felt supported by him as he encouraged me to call with any concerns. When I called on Christ. Eve day with a concern, he was patient and eased my worries. I would definitely use Dr. Jain for another procedure without a doubt
Kathy in Colorado Springs CO – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I saw Dr. Jain for a breast reduction and he was AMAZING! I was very nervous the first time I met him but he made me feel at ease immediately. He explained the options and we scheduled the surgery. He answered all of my questions along the way. After the surgery Dr. Jain was available to answer questions both during the multiple follow ups and by phone. I was am very happy I had the procedure done and will gladly recommend Dr. Jain and his office to anyone!
Colorado Springs, CO – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Great experience with Dr. Jain. Had a tummy tuck and he did a great job. He's very personable and has a great office as well. He's always available for questions and explains the process thoroughly. He's very down to earth and I felt comfortable from day one. Would recommend 100%.
DLavoie in Colorado Springs, CO – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I had Dr.Jain do my breast reduction in November 2016, and I highly recommend him!!! He answered any questions I had and always made me feel at ease. He is extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. After my surgery, I called him in the middle of the night because I had such a bad migraine from my medicine and he not only answered his phone, but talked to me and gave me advice until I felt at ease. I am extremely pleased with my results and feel that he met every expectation I had
HAllsup in Greeley,Colorado – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Dr. Jain is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my results. He was recommended by two of my friends, and I was so impressed with their results I quickly made a consultation with Dr. Jain for a rhinoplasty. The very first time I met with Dr. Jain I immediately felt comfortable. He's warm, personable, and a great listener. He explained my procedure in simple terms and made sure I felt comfortable with my choice. My nose looks amazing! I've had other cosmetic procedures but Dr. Jain is the best!
Deborah M in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
One of the most skilled physicians in his specialty. I absolutely trust him to help make the right decisions. He is kind, patient, professional and pays attention to detail. I highly recommend Dr. Jain.
3deedee in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 05, 2017
Outstanding. Highly recommended.
JC Lewis in Colorado Springs, CO – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
Dr Jain's expertise and talent as a plastic surgeon are nothing short of amazing. I had very large, pendulous breasts that in addition to being large on my frame (38 ddd) were not asymmetrical (1breast was nearly 2 cup sizes larger than the other) and they were causing me a multitude of back and neck issues, not to mention deep indentations on my shoulders. After a very comfortable initial consult with Dr Jain we proceeded to schedule the breast reduction procedure. It was at the Surgical Cente
di v in woodland park, co – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
My wife raved about Dr. Jain and as I was unhappy with my dermatologist's treatment of my Rosecea and the veins on my face, I met with him. After the second treatment I was very pleased with the results. I had lost so much of the redness in my face and the surface of my skin was more uniform and even. Dr. Jain is both very personable and professional and I can heartily recommend him. I feel more confident about my appearance now.
Richard Z in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?
I came in to see him for a breast augmentation, and he was nothing but professional and knowledgable. He does amazing work and I would recommend anyone to go and see him because he gives 5 star service and care.
Krystal R in Colorado Springs, CO – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupesh Jain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jain?