Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 44

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Greenbelt, MD. He is affiliated with medical facilities Doctors Community Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD

Oasis Women's Center for Advanced Gyn Surgical Care

7500 Greenway Center Dr Greenbelt, MD 20770
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Baxi with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at University of Maryland Medical System.

Make an appointment at University of Maryland Medical System today at (301) 579-8941.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of University of Maryland Medical System.

Dr. Baxi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baxi

Dr. Baxi

Consultation
I visited the office of Dr. Baxter on 04/06/22. I have a lot of great doctors for different things. I must say that in my entire life he is the only doctor that took an incredible amount of time with explaining every detail during my visit. He made it so simple that anyone could understand. I was very surprised the next to receive notes from my visit. I was looking for a female GYN Doctor in the same office and none was available. I am so happy because Dr. Baxi is the most thorough that I have ever been to, and I am 62 years old and have seen quite a few doctors in my lifetime. I **Highly** recommend Dr. Baxi. You will not leave feeling like you were rushed, and will definitely have answers to all of your questions. All of my doctors are good, but he really made my visit amazing. Thank you Dr. Baxi and your staff for outstanding service. 10 Stars!
Apr 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi was very pleasant and professional and made me feel comfortable. He was extremely thoroughly and used visual aids to explain the issue, the cause of the issue and the plan of action. I am able to get traction on the issue by the time I left the office something that I was struggling to get for the last 6 months with another doctor. The staff is very helpful and pleasant as well. Highly recommend. There should be more doctors like Dr. Baxi who cares and takes extra steps to ensure the safety and well being of his patients.
V – Jan 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi has a genuine, comforting nature. He is so knowledgeable and he walks you through the visit’s inquiry step by step. He’s so wise and humble. He truly cares about your health and concerns. All of Dr. Baxi’s staff are exceptional as well and they’re very friendly and professional . They’re truly a dream team!
D. Nelson – Oct 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
I was in the ER and Dr. Baxi happened to be on duty that night. I was so weak from loss of blood and had to have a blood transfusion and ended up being hospitalized. I had been dealing with this issue for well over 6 months and he said it should not have been to the point where I ended up in the ER. The next morning he performed a procedure and I finally found out the root of the problem. I thank God that he was there that night, he is such a kind, caring and compassionate Physician. He performed my surgery and has been following my care since. I am happy to have my quality of life back and it is all thanks to him. There should be more Physicians like him, he is one of the best that I have come across in a long time. Thank you Dr. Baxi.
Vicky Crowder Riverale, MD – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi is a wonderful doctor. He was the only doctor who explained in detail my prognosis and provided a definitive answer for the cause of my symptoms, which was due to fibroids. He made himself available to answer any questions that I may have had, which was reassuring and refreshing. Dr. Baxi performed my surgery to remove the fibroids, which was successful. He had provided me with outstanding quality of care (before and after surgery)! I, also, I must mention his staff members Ms. Jereese and Ms. Erin, who are kind, responsive and professional, at all times. The Oasis Women’s Center for Advanced Gyn Surgical Care is a class act all the way!
L.Johnson in Hyattsville, MD - August 1, 2019 – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
I was lucky to stumble on Dr Baxi in my time of need. I had second guessed my pain & problems for many years. I told myself I could power through anything. I let other GYN Drs discount my pain & suffering. I accepted the offers of birth control or whatever, but at 46 I quit my job & vowed to find a solution. I am two months post-op & I am not suffering any more. Moreover I am enjoying wearing white pants whenever I want. I haven't second guessed my decision to have my hysterectomy with Dr Baxi.
H. Shelton in Rockville, MD – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi listens and cares. I spent years trying to figure out what was wrong with me seeing doctor after doctor that wouldn't listen because I was trying to get pregnant. His knowledge, skill and care has changed my life. He removed my stage 4 endometriosis and changed my life. I reviewed my surgery report with my fertility doctor and he said that I had top notch surgery by a skilled professional and he has seen many. Thank you, Dr. Baxi!
Heather in Greencastle – Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
I found Dr. Baxi after 10 years of going back and forth with other doctors who failed to find a diagnosis. They also failed to give me the appropriate tests to find out that i have endometriosis. Dr. Baxi's bedside manner is fantastic, the entire staff are very helpful and extremely nice. I highly recommend!
Lusby, MD – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi is very thorough, patient and compassionate. After years of suffering with pain, he identified and explained why I was having the pain, and why a hysterectomy was a good choice for me. He left out no details and what to expect. Moreover, his last words to me prior to surgery were, "I promise, you will feel better". He is truly dedicated to making life better for women who suffer with feminine pain. There is no better doctor out there!
Angie Heatherly in Mt. Airy, MD – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi is the greatest. I had been in pain for years, getting bounced around all of my doctors. I called CIGC and I got an appt, and he set me up for surgery to go in and see what was the cause. He said it was a MESS! He removed all of the scar tissue and found everything was in a ball surrounded by the tissue. He fixed everything. The most important words he said to me and my family is that I was legitimately in pain for that year and half, and I wasn't making it up. He changed my life!
Jen. S. in beltsville, md – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi is absolutely amazing! He's very smart and patient. He took the time to explain what was going on in my body and even drew me pictures to ensure I fully understood what he was explaining. When we talked about my options, he was very compassionate about my decision to have a hysterectomy which I felt was amazing. The day of my hysterectomy, the nurses were even telling me that he was the best of the best! I've had the best healthcare experience with Dr. Baxi!
Katrina Peoples in Bowie, MD – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi is great. He is one of, if not the best physician I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and is always there to answer any questions or talk about any concerns you may have. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Katy B in Rome, NY – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi is extremely compassionate and always focused on providing holistic, quality care. He took great care of me over a two year span, doctors appointments and surgery. He was always sure to explain everything in-depth and answer any questions or concerns. I would recommend him to anyone!
Shelby G. in Utica, NY – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Dr. Baxi is fantastic. He has always treated me with overwhelming respect, listens to concerns, and actually remembers things about you even if he only sees you once or twice a year. I have never felt like an appointment was rushed, or that anything was overlooked. His attention to detail is excellent and he takes so much pride in what he does. I know I can always call if I ever have any health questions/concerns. Always goes above and beyond. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.
Lauren B in New Hartford, NY – Oct 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?
Very professional. Puts patients at ease with wonderful bedside manner. Throughly explains tests,information, and procedures beforehand. Highly knowledgeable within scope of practice and beyond. Listens and answers all questions. Very pleased!
Tina in New hartford,ny – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupen Baxi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baxi?