Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD

Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Little Silver, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

39 Sycamore Ave

Little Silver, NJ 07739

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Trikha

See how frequently Dr. Trikha performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
Vitreoretinal Surgery

Dr. Trikha's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Trikha "My goal is to provide the most cutting edge care to patients with warmth and understanding."

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract Surgery Complications
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Chronic Endophthalmitis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Retina and Vitreous Surgery
  • Retinal Freezing (Cryopexy)
  • Retinal Laser Photocoagulation
  • Retinal Laser Surgery
  • Retinal Surgery
  • Retinal Testing
  • Retinal Thermal Laser Therapy
  • Scleral Buckling
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery
  • Wet Macular Degeneration Injections
  • Wet Macular Degeneration Laser Treatment

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University
  • Geisinger
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Cal
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Trikha has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Trikha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trikha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trikha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trikha to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Trikha's Performance
TOMS RIVER |
he is too quick to make a judgement..a real cowboy for a doctor
Dear Patient, I am very sorry to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. I appreciate you feedback, and would like to apologize for the negative experience. From you comments I can see that a more thorough explanation of your condition was needed. I am committed to providing the highest level of care to all of our patents, and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience with you. Please feel free to call or contact me directly at retinadocs39@gmail.com.
The doctor and staff were all knowledgeable and compassionate. One of the best offices we've been to.
in asbury park, nj |
I've been seeing Dr. Trikha for three years. From my first visit to my most recent one, I've had nothing but a positive experience with him as well as his entire office. From the moment you enter the office you are taken care off. Dr. Trikha is thorough, explains his concerns but he is not an alarmist. He is conservative with his treatments.
in Old Bridge |
My 15 year old son had emergency retina surgery. He had a detached retina from a sport injury. Dr.. Trikha was so professional , put our nerves at ease because it was scary to have your child have a detached retina and need surgery. The staff was exceptional, it was like the took extra care of our son, he was probably the youngest one there. I would recommend all our friends here. We actually look forward to our yearly check ups so we can see Dr. Trikha and his staff.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Trihka is extremely professional and caring. He takes his time to fully explain everything to you and his calm demeanor puts you totally at ease. He and his staff are knowledgeable, kind and friendly.
in Fair Haven,N.J. |
On June the 2nd my ophthalmologist had diagnosed me with a detached retina . It was vital to have emergency surgery that day. He recommended just one Dr. to perform this surgery. Dr. Rupan Trikha. I meet that day with Dr. Trikha and he schedule me for surgery the following morning. With OR at their location Dr. Trikha ,nursing staff, anesthesiologist, all were nothing short of spectacular. This team saved my eye site and done with great care and professionalism. I'm grateful Monmouth Retina.
in Ocean, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Trikha at Monmouth Retina for over 2 years. This is a well run practice staffed by a great group of pleasant and professional people. They take their time to explain everything that they are doing and to answer any concerns. While an eye procedure can never be thought of as "pleasant" I've never experienced any but extremely minor discomfort under Dr. Trikha's care.
in Aberdeen, NJ |
Pleasant, caring and knowledgeable; addresses concerns in detail. Staff is always cheerful and helpful. Would definitely recommend this office.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Outstanding! Knowledgeable! Professional! Friendly! Everyone in the office was very helpful. Dr. Trikha spent as much time as needed with me.
in Middletown, NJ |
I wrote the unkind review of Dr. Trihka from February 2016. After many subsequent visits, I am a very happy patient in his office. He is very professional and kind. I fully trust his medical opinions about my eyes and eye care. I could not be happier with his staff of incredible women. They are so caring and sweet and go out of their way to make each visit a good experience.
in Ocean, NJ |
I've been a patient of both Dr. Trikha and his partner, Dr. Uram, for more than six years. Both they and their staff have consistently treated me in a professional and compassionate manner. The doctors explain the diagnoses, the possible treatments and expected outcome of each, and have always included me in decision process of selecting a course of action.
in Ocean NJ |
Dr. Trikha has been my retinologist for over two years now. I will be needing surgery for scar tissue on the retina and Dr. Trikha has explained, in detail, what I can expect. I am extremely impressed with his professional manner and gentle approach. I know that when the time comes and he feels I am ready for surgery that I will be in the best hands, bar none. Additionally, his office staff are friendly and courteous which adds to the overall experience.
in Long Branch, NJ |
Dr. Trikha & his team are wonderful! Modern equipment, thorough testing & they are all super friendly. I had to get a shot in my eye & let me tell you I was more than a little afraid but Dr. Trikha did an amazing job. He talked me through it & kept me calm & guess what....I didn't feel a thing! I didn't even know he had done it. I also felt like he knew what he was talking about & actually CARED about making me better.
in red Bank nj |
Dr. Trikha is extremely professional and caring. He and his staff always treat me with great care.
in Toms River, NJ |
After being sent home from a different ophthalmologist who didn't believe me when I said my retina was detaching I went to Dr. Trikha's office. They were so unbelievably nice to me & understanding of how scary it was for me being so young & on my own without insurance. I had surgery the next day, they made me feel so comfortable & less like a patient. They were so funny, truly the best surgical staff I've ever meet and I've had 5 surgeries now. Thanks to him and his team I got my eyesight back:)
in Enghlishtown,NJ |
He is a caring and very competent physician. The experience I have had with him has been excellent. He has helped me with my concerns and answers all questions. i never feel rushed by him. His staff is also excellent. I would definitely recommend him.
in Red Bank, NJ |
I was recommended to Dr. Trikha by my eye doctor, Erin Curtis, Red Bank Family Eye Care. I had an initial consultation and examination, which confirmed that I did need surgery. Dr. Trikha even called me personally after that visit to make sure I was OK. I am totally satisfied and very pleased with him and with his entire office staff. They are professional, friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him, without reservation.
in Long Branch, NJ |
Could not be better. Intelligent and caring practitioner. Very competent in his field. As a retired health professional myself, I think I am in a position to evaluate a practice. His is the best.
in middletown, nj |
When I experienced retina detachment Dr. Trikha opened his office for me even though they were technically closed at the time. He was extremely compassionate and explained treatment procedures and options. Thankfully for me he has an extremely calming nature. His staff are very friendly, efficient, possess positive attitudes, and everyone including Dr. Trikha seem to truly love their profession.
in Red bank, new Jersy 07701 |
Dr. Trikha creates a calm and professional atmosphere and a very relaxing visit. Both the Doctor and his staff are friendly courteous, with a great sense of humor. I can't emphasize how smooth and proficient the Doctor And staff work as a team.
in Farmingdale, NJ |
Dr. Trikha and his entire staff are amazing! He has been treating my boyfriend with CSR for the past three years. Dr. T is extremely knowledgable and compassionate. His staff is funny and easy to get along with. While we don't love that we have to deal with this issue we love having Dr. T on our team!!!
in West Long Branch NJ |
Having gone in as an emergency case referred by my ophthalmologist, we were able to get an appointment within 3 hours. I found the entire staff supportive and knowledgable throughout the entire process. Dr. Trikha himself and his nurse Monique had a wonderful "bedside manner" which really helped my relax and feel that everything was going to be OK and I was in the right place
in Marlboro, NJ |
I found Dr. Trikha to be kind, compassionate, and caring. I do not normally see him, but he was on call on the weekend when I had a retinal bleed. He came into the office on a Sunday to see me because he was concerned. He had to bring his young daughter with him and I felt badly about interrupting family time, but I REALLY appreciated his diligence and concern for me (an unknown patient). I'd HIGHLY recommend him! How many docs give up their personal time on a weekend to see patients?
Have you seen Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD?

Visit Dr. Trikha