Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD

Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Retina Consultants 39 Sycamore Ave, Little Silver, NJ 07739 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My goal is to provide the most cutting edge care to patients with warmth and understanding.Read more

Dr. Trikha's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Trikha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trikha

Dr. Trikha accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Trikha has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Trikha's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trikha to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Trikha
Dr. Trikha's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
in red Bank nj |
Dr. Trikha is extremely professional and caring. He and his staff always treat me with great care.
in Toms River, NJ |
After being sent home from a different ophthalmologist who didn't believe me when I said my retina was detaching I went to Dr. Trikha's office. They were so unbelievably nice to me & understanding of how scary it was for me being so young & on my own without insurance. I had surgery the next day, they made me feel so comfortable & less like a patient. They were so funny, truly the best surgical staff I've ever meet and I've had 5 surgeries now. Thanks to him and his team I got my eyesight back:)
in Enghlishtown,NJ |
He is a caring and very competent physician. The experience I have had with him has been excellent. He has helped me with my concerns and answers all questions. i never feel rushed by him. His staff is also excellent. I would definitely recommend him.
in Red Bank, NJ |
I was recommended to Dr. Trikha by my eye doctor, Erin Curtis, Red Bank Family Eye Care. I had an initial consultation and examination, which confirmed that I did need surgery. Dr. Trikha even called me personally after that visit to make sure I was OK. I am totally satisfied and very pleased with him and with his entire office staff. They are professional, friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him, without reservation.
in Long Branch, NJ |
Could not be better. Intelligent and caring practitioner. Very competent in his field. As a retired health professional myself, I think I am in a position to evaluate a practice. His is the best.
in middletown, nj |
When I experienced retina detachment Dr. Trikha opened his office for me even though they were technically closed at the time. He was extremely compassionate and explained treatment procedures and options. Thankfully for me he has an extremely calming nature. His staff are very friendly, efficient, possess positive attitudes, and everyone including Dr. Trikha seem to truly love their profession.
in Red bank, new Jersy 07701 |
Dr. Trikha creates a calm and professional atmosphere and a very relaxing visit. Both the Doctor and his staff are friendly courteous, with a great sense of humor. I can't emphasize how smooth and proficient the Doctor And staff work as a team.
in Farmingdale, NJ |
Dr. Trikha and his entire staff are amazing! He has been treating my boyfriend with CSR for the past three years. Dr. T is extremely knowledgable and compassionate. His staff is funny and easy to get along with. While we don't love that we have to deal with this issue we love having Dr. T on our team!!!
in West Long Branch NJ |
Having gone in as an emergency case referred by my ophthalmologist, we were able to get an appointment within 3 hours. I found the entire staff supportive and knowledgable throughout the entire process. Dr. Trikha himself and his nurse Monique had a wonderful "bedside manner" which really helped my relax and feel that everything was going to be OK and I was in the right place
in Marlboro, NJ |
I found Dr. Trikha to be kind, compassionate, and caring. I do not normally see him, but he was on call on the weekend when I had a retinal bleed. He came into the office on a Sunday to see me because he was concerned. He had to bring his young daughter with him and I felt badly about interrupting family time, but I REALLY appreciated his diligence and concern for me (an unknown patient). I'd HIGHLY recommend him! How many docs give up their personal time on a weekend to see patients?
Middletown, NJ |
I felt like he didn't respect me because I was a woman. He talked to my husband even when I was asking the questions. He even handed his card to my husband as I reached out for it. When I made another appointment, the woman seemed to have no understanding that I have a job and even called the doctor to tell him that I was making my appointment in 2 weeks and not 1 like he said because I couldn't come into the office for the one Wednesday morning appointment she offered. They made me feel awful.
Dear Patient, I am so sorry that you had such a terrible experience at my office. It is of course shocking to me that you were left with this impression. It has always been my goal to provide the highest level of compassion and understanding for my patients. Clearly that did not occur. I would sincerely appreciate any opportunity to discuss this experience with you, and perhaps rectify any issues where possible. Hoping you will contact me directly at rupan.retina.gmail, Sincerely Rupan
Have you seen Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD?
Are you Dr. Trikha?

• Cataract
  • Cataract Surgery Complications
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Surgery
  • Scleral Buckling
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark

University Of Cal

Completed in 2009

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Trikha has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Trikha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trikha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Trikha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Trikha

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Trikha's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Trikha

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Trikha's Care Philosophy