Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD

Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 39 years old

My goal is to provide the most cutting edge care to patients with warmth and understanding.Read more

Dr. Trikha's Experience

See how Dr. Trikha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trikha

Dr. Trikha accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Trikha has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Trikha
Dr. Trikha's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
in Aberdeen, NJ |
Pleasant, caring and knowledgeable; addresses concerns in detail. Staff is always cheerful and helpful. Would definitely recommend this office.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Outstanding! Knowledgeable! Professional! Friendly! Everyone in the office was very helpful. Dr. Trikha spent as much time as needed with me.
in Middletown, NJ |
I wrote the unkind review of Dr. Trihka from February 2016. After many subsequent visits, I am a very happy patient in his office. He is very professional and kind. I fully trust his medical opinions about my eyes and eye care. I could not be happier with his staff of incredible women. They are so caring and sweet and go out of their way to make each visit a good experience.
in Ocean, NJ |
I've been a patient of both Dr. Trikha and his partner, Dr. Uram, for more than six years. Both they and their staff have consistently treated me in a professional and compassionate manner. The doctors explain the diagnoses, the possible treatments and expected outcome of each, and have always included me in decision process of selecting a course of action.
in Ocean NJ |
Dr. Trikha has been my retinologist for over two years now. I will be needing surgery for scar tissue on the retina and Dr. Trikha has explained, in detail, what I can expect. I am extremely impressed with his professional manner and gentle approach. I know that when the time comes and he feels I am ready for surgery that I will be in the best hands, bar none. Additionally, his office staff are friendly and courteous which adds to the overall experience.
in Long Branch, NJ |
Dr. Trikha & his team are wonderful! Modern equipment, thorough testing & they are all super friendly. I had to get a shot in my eye & let me tell you I was more than a little afraid but Dr. Trikha did an amazing job. He talked me through it & kept me calm & guess what....I didn't feel a thing! I didn't even know he had done it. I also felt like he knew what he was talking about & actually CARED about making me better.
Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Trikha is by far one of the best doctor's we ever met. His bedside manner is unbelievable & he made my 15 year old feel so comfortable having to undergo a detached retina surgery. We enjoy going to this office to visit. Plus he's an awesome surgeon!
in red Bank nj |
Dr. Trikha is extremely professional and caring. He and his staff always treat me with great care.
in Toms River, NJ |
After being sent home from a different ophthalmologist who didn't believe me when I said my retina was detaching I went to Dr. Trikha's office. They were so unbelievably nice to me & understanding of how scary it was for me being so young & on my own without insurance. I had surgery the next day, they made me feel so comfortable & less like a patient. They were so funny, truly the best surgical staff I've ever meet and I've had 5 surgeries now. Thanks to him and his team I got my eyesight back:)
in Enghlishtown,NJ |
He is a caring and very competent physician. The experience I have had with him has been excellent. He has helped me with my concerns and answers all questions. i never feel rushed by him. His staff is also excellent. I would definitely recommend him.
in Red Bank, NJ |
I was recommended to Dr. Trikha by my eye doctor, Erin Curtis, Red Bank Family Eye Care. I had an initial consultation and examination, which confirmed that I did need surgery. Dr. Trikha even called me personally after that visit to make sure I was OK. I am totally satisfied and very pleased with him and with his entire office staff. They are professional, friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him, without reservation.
in Long Branch, NJ |
Could not be better. Intelligent and caring practitioner. Very competent in his field. As a retired health professional myself, I think I am in a position to evaluate a practice. His is the best.
in middletown, nj |
When I experienced retina detachment Dr. Trikha opened his office for me even though they were technically closed at the time. He was extremely compassionate and explained treatment procedures and options. Thankfully for me he has an extremely calming nature. His staff are very friendly, efficient, possess positive attitudes, and everyone including Dr. Trikha seem to truly love their profession.
in Red bank, new Jersy 07701 |
Dr. Trikha creates a calm and professional atmosphere and a very relaxing visit. Both the Doctor and his staff are friendly courteous, with a great sense of humor. I can't emphasize how smooth and proficient the Doctor And staff work as a team.
in Farmingdale, NJ |
Dr. Trikha and his entire staff are amazing! He has been treating my boyfriend with CSR for the past three years. Dr. T is extremely knowledgable and compassionate. His staff is funny and easy to get along with. While we don't love that we have to deal with this issue we love having Dr. T on our team!!!
in West Long Branch NJ |
Having gone in as an emergency case referred by my ophthalmologist, we were able to get an appointment within 3 hours. I found the entire staff supportive and knowledgable throughout the entire process. Dr. Trikha himself and his nurse Monique had a wonderful "bedside manner" which really helped my relax and feel that everything was going to be OK and I was in the right place
in Marlboro, NJ |
I found Dr. Trikha to be kind, compassionate, and caring. I do not normally see him, but he was on call on the weekend when I had a retinal bleed. He came into the office on a Sunday to see me because he was concerned. He had to bring his young daughter with him and I felt badly about interrupting family time, but I REALLY appreciated his diligence and concern for me (an unknown patient). I'd HIGHLY recommend him! How many docs give up their personal time on a weekend to see patients?
Have you seen Dr. Rupan Trikha, MD?
Are you Dr. Trikha?

Compare Dr. Trikha

Dr. Trikha's Care Philosophy

Dr. Trikha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Trikha has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trikha's Board Certifications

• Cataract
  • Cataract Surgery Complications
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

Completed in 2009

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1998

• Hindi

Dr. Trikha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trikha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Surgery
  • Scleral Buckling
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.