Dr. Rumki Banerjee, MD

Dr. Rumki Banerjee, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 46 years old

Mission is convenience and compassionate care for my patient.Apex MD employee works as team to provide Primary Care, Urgent Care, Integrated Holistic Care under same roof. We prefer to practice the best evidence based medicine.Read more

Dr. Banerjee's Experience

See how Dr. Banerjee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Banerjee

Dr. Banerjee accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Banerjee has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Banerjee
Dr. Banerjee's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (39)
in Glen Allen, VA |
Everyone who needs to lose weight should try this program and I hope this helps them make that decision like I did: "I have to admit I was skeptical when Dr. B mentioned working with her dietician. But she encouraged me to try it and because my insurance covers it I figured that I had nothing to lose. Well, it's been just over 2 weeks and I have already lost at least 11 lbs. I have literally been losing one pound per day since day 1. This is the best diet I've ever been on.
in Richmond, Va |
Only clinic in Richmond that practice Integrated medicine . She is knowledgable.
in Richmond Va |
Good Services. Massage covered with insurance. Dietecian visits covered with insurance. she gave me zylof ( -a simple medicine which can PCP can prescribe). I feel 100 percet better with fatgue inflammation .also Aswagandha, ltheonine and cumin. Avoid oxalates and recommended massage and k- laser therapy. i am 80 percent better . I have suffered from chr pain all my life. Her NP are great too. I am reading negative comments here those are not helpful. She is the best doc i ever had in my life.
in Richmond, VA |
Visited her several times for chronic hormonal issues. she listened to my ongong issues and recoomended a treatment plan that was customized for me. It has totally changed my life. Highly recommend seeing her.
in Richmond, VA |
Excellent center for perosonalized medicine and weight loss. She got to the root of the problem for my excess weight, encouraged me to meet regularly with their in house registered dieitician and helped me in the most difficult journey of my life. I have lost over 40 lbs and my BMI is near normal ranges. Thank you Dr B and your staff for helping me out. I took their detox program also and it was a life changing experience.
in Richmond, VA |
Went to see her with major chronic issues fatigue, weight gain, thyoid dysfunction. Got first class treatment and immediate attention. Good follow up and communication.
in Colonial Heights, VA |
This practice is a circus!! Got a physical done, but each new clown that came into the exam room asked if certain exams had been done or not...why else is there a chart? I was then scheduled for an in-office procedure and made time the following week to have it done. When I arrived for the followup, I was told that that there was no way the clinic was equipped to take care of me. The "doctor" probably won't see you, and her underlings are incompetent.
in Richmond VA |
Excellent doctor
Richmond, VA |
I had a terrible experience here. Dr. Banerjee prescribed the wrong medicine for my problem, and her staff was exceedingly lax in following up. I suggest finding another doctor - and one that isn't trying to do so many new things (adding alternative therapies) in their practice as I think this is taking their eyes off the ball.
Fulton, MD |
Her office is horribly mismanaged. She never follows up when you call. The list could go on and on. When called to remind me about my appointment, I specifically told the receptionist that I wanted to see Dr Banarjee. She assured me she would be here. When I arrived, I was told Dr Banarjjee had friends in town and was never scheduled for this weekend. My expectation can't get any lower.
Glen Allen, VA |
Dr Banerjee is board certified in Integrated Medicine and family Medicine Her clinic has all the therapies needed in a Holistic Center acupuncture , Medical Massage, Skin care, Ayurvedic Panchakarma detox to IV Nutrient. I had chronic fatigue and sleep issue. I did Ayurvedic Detox for CFS and SHIRODHARA for sleep. She also uses her family Medicine knowledge to give me compounded medicated cream for my pain. None of the procedure covered with insurance. I feel 100% symptom free.
in Glen Allen, VA |
I take my whole family to her, and she has been very helpful to us. She really listens to her patients and never just blows off your concerns like so many doctors do. She detected two life threatening issues with my husband and my daughter that many would have missed until it was too late. We have made her our families PCP.
Have you seen Dr. Rumki Banerjee, MD?
Are you Dr. Banerjee?

Compare Dr. Banerjee

Dr. Banerjee's Care Philosophy

Dr. Banerjee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Physician Recognized Doctor, 2012

Dr. Banerjee has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Banerjee's Board Certifications

American Board Of Integrated Holistic Medicine

Completed in 2007

• Other Education
    The American Board Of Obesity Medicine

Dr. Banerjee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banerjee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Holistic Medicine