Dr. Rumki Banerjee, MD

Dr. Rumki Banerjee, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rumki Banerjee, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Glen Allen, VA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

5310 Twin Hickory Rd

Glen Allen, VA 23059

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Learn about Dr. Banerjee

Dr. Banerjee's Experience

Dr. Banerjee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Banerjee "Mission is convenience and compassionate care for my patient.Apex MD employee works as team to provide Primary Care, Urgent Care, Integrated Holistic Care under same roof. We prefer to practice the best evidence based medicine."

• Holistic Medicine

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Burdwan Medical College, West Bengal University Of Health Sciences
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • The American Board of Obesity Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

• Family Physician Recognized Doctor, 2012

Dr. Banerjee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Banerjee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banerjee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Banerjee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banerjee to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Banerjee's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
Only integrated Medicine doctor time, Asked me to come at 5:30 pm, spend 2 hours even after clinic time. She challenged my diagnosis given by other doctors as CHRONIC FATIGUE. She dx me with SJOGRENS - put me on low low dose hydro-chloro quine and did detox treatment and lymphatic massage. I wish I knew her practice 20 years ago. I also get to know that she donates 50% of her salary on Charitable funds. . VCU School recognized her 2017 as an outstanding Preceptor and Community Physician.
in Chester , VA |
If you are looking for an INTEGRATED MINDED HOLISTIC MD she is the one . I had my first visit, worth my time and money. Love her. Dr B
in Richmond, VA |
I've been seeing Dr. B for a few years now and the improvement in my overall health has been dramatic. After suffering from multiple chronic symptoms for years, I'm feeling better than I have in a very long time. I agree with some of the comments about administrative challenges, but Dr. B's medical knowledge, holistic approach to health and wellness, and obvious care and concern for her patients is a trade-off I'm willing to make. I have and will continue to recommend her every chance I get.
in Hopewell, VA |
Dr. Banerjee sees my entire family ( of 8). We never have problem getting staff to refill meds. am here to clarify doubts that others have written here. Please do not leave negative comments with one visit with this office. I am with her office for >6 years. Use patient portal as much as possible. The web site says to give them 72 hours to reply. Ask your pharmacy for medicine refills to be faxed to Dr. Banerjees office ( make it simple). When you call office, you should leave voice message.
in Chester, VA |
Is extremely hard to get in touch with and then when I did get in touch with the office they never returned my phone call!!!! It has been over a week since I left my message and I am again trying to get in touch with the office and of course all you get is a busy signal and I have been trying now for 30 minutes. It's not worth it to me !!!!! I can't even get an appointment if no one returns your phone calls or if no one answers the phone!!!!
in Glen Allen, VA |
Have been there several times. Excellent treatment. Office always busy and they do their best to address all concerns. Leave a message if you call and you will get a call back. If you have an urgent issue just walk in. No other place allows that. Portal can be down at times as its hosted by their EHR vendor. Unfair to blame office if there are portal issues. I work for EHR company and if our server is down it impacts practices we host.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Banerjee may be a good doctor. It is hard to tell because of the incredibly poor administrative staff. I have had a nightmare of a time with scheduling appointments, getting prescriptions filled, etc. It is very difficult to get a staff person on the phone. The patient portal is ineffective. I very much wanted to go to a doctor with integrative medicine as the focus, but this has been a really bad experience so far. VERY disappointed!!!!
in Midlothian, NA |
Best Office staff. A clinic who cares for you. Dr B is exceptionally Knowledgeable. Her Nurse Practioner Amy Ford and Laura both are knowledgeable and exceptionally focus to make you make a fulfilled visit. Annual physical is considered seriously in her office. Nurse Practioners will see you - they are very very good. They or DR B will not discuss your medical issue during physical. You make a second appointment for problem lists I agree , my visits were very very fruitful. I sleep better .
Glen Allen, VA |
I explicitly stated I did not want a blood test done yet was told that this, as well as an electrocardiogram, were needed in order for a well visit to be covered. I knew this was untrue so declined both. Eight months later I learned that the practice billed my insurance for both an electrocardiogram as well as a urinalysis while neither procedure was performed. Dr. B was lovely, but her receptionist was inept and very possibly unethical.
in Glen Allen, VA |
Excellent and knowledgeable. Had my appointments scheduled for 3 family members without any issues. So glad I chose Dr.B as our PCP for the whole family.
Richmond, VA |
Wanted information about a treatment; was told I had to see the doctor to be established as a patient. No one, including the doctor, asked me which medications I am currently taking or anything about my health history except for medication allergies. Office staff seemed rather disorganized. I could not get any answers about the practice via phone or e-mail. Giving them a second chance, because the services I am considering are with the wellness center, but would not use as a primary doctor.
in maidens, va |
Disappointing in every way. Staff incompetent, no communication, no help...much aggravation. Unable to get lab work results, for a month and a half. Unable to reach anyone human. Really sad...
in Richmond, Va |
Only clinic in Richmond that practice Integrated medicine . She is knowledgable.
in Richmond Va |
Good Services. Massage covered with insurance. Dietecian visits covered with insurance. she gave me zylof ( -a simple medicine which can PCP can prescribe). I feel 100 percet better with fatgue inflammation .also Aswagandha, ltheonine and cumin. Avoid oxalates and recommended massage and k- laser therapy. i am 80 percent better . I have suffered from chr pain all my life. Her NP are great too. I am reading negative comments here those are not helpful. She is the best doc i ever had in my life.
in Richmond, VA |
Visited her several times for chronic hormonal issues. she listened to my ongong issues and recoomended a treatment plan that was customized for me. It has totally changed my life. Highly recommend seeing her.
in Richmond, VA |
Went to see her with major chronic issues fatigue, weight gain, thyoid dysfunction. Got first class treatment and immediate attention. Good follow up and communication.
in Colonial Heights, VA |
This practice is a circus!! Got a physical done, but each new clown that came into the exam room asked if certain exams had been done or not...why else is there a chart? I was then scheduled for an in-office procedure and made time the following week to have it done. When I arrived for the followup, I was told that that there was no way the clinic was equipped to take care of me. The "doctor" probably won't see you, and her underlings are incompetent.
in Richmond VA |
Excellent doctor
Richmond, VA |
I had a terrible experience here. Dr. Banerjee prescribed the wrong medicine for my problem, and her staff was exceedingly lax in following up. I suggest finding another doctor - and one that isn't trying to do so many new things (adding alternative therapies) in their practice as I think this is taking their eyes off the ball.
Fulton, MD |
Her office is horribly mismanaged. She never follows up when you call. The list could go on and on. When called to remind me about my appointment, I specifically told the receptionist that I wanted to see Dr Banarjee. She assured me she would be here. When I arrived, I was told Dr Banarjjee had friends in town and was never scheduled for this weekend. My expectation can't get any lower.
in Glen Allen, VA |
I take my whole family to her, and she has been very helpful to us. She really listens to her patients and never just blows off your concerns like so many doctors do. She detected two life threatening issues with my husband and my daughter that many would have missed until it was too late. We have made her our families PCP.
Have you seen Dr. Rumki Banerjee, MD?
Are you Dr. Banerjee?

Freedom HMO
    Freedom PPO
    Tricare
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO