Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Rumana Yunus, MD
Dr. Rumana Yunus, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Yunus is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital.

19401 Hubbard Dr

Dearborn, MI 48126

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Yunus

Dr. Yunus' Experience

Dr. Yunus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Yunus does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Yunus is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Yunus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yunus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yunus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yunus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yunus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yunus to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Yunus' Performance
Dearborn, MI |
Always attentive and friendly. Couldn't ask for better.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr. Yunus is very thorough and makes certain to fully address concerns. She is always prompt and caring. I find her vey knowledgeable about every issue I have presented her with. I highly recommend her to any patient seeking a caring physician.
in Romulus, MI |
She listens to me and addresses all of my concerns. Very upbeat, reviews my chart for previous results and discusses any concerns. When test results come in, she calls and we discuss the next steps if necessary. Attentive, courteous, through and puts me at ease. I can't recall having a better physician.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Yunus is very friendly. My health is good and it meant a lot to me to have her listen to my minor concerns and she was able to help me. Unless something happens to me, I don't expect to be back to see her until next year. She set me up so I can get blood work done and prescriptions filled until then. I hope she is the last primary doctor I need to find for the rest of my life.
in Detroit ,Mi |
Dr Yunus since day 1 has taken her time getting to know my health issues. She also explained things to me in a way that I could understand. She has lots of pacience with me and doesn't mind all my question!! She's a keeper!!
Dearborn, MI |
Very good
Dearborn Heights, MI |
I have never left a doctors appointment with such disappointment and frustration. I have a history of migraines and had been experiencing one that spanned over three days. I took various medicines before going in and nothing worked, including my prescribed migraine medication. When I told she asked me if I work or go to school. When I answered yes she said that people get headaches and that i can go home and take a Tylenol. She was incredibly rude &condescending and acted as if I was incompetent
Did not shake my hand when she entered the room, ignored all of my concerns, did not show any empathy for my struggles, was very rude and did not understand what I was trying to tell her. Every time I would ask a question she would say it was above her knowledge base. Wasn't asking anything your average PCP wouldn't know!! Was in a huge rush to just leave.
in Dearborn, MI |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Yunus, who was detail oriented, treated me with kindness, and took all the time needed to make me feel at ease and to find the reason for my pain.
Was in a rush to leave, did not ask me if I had any questions, did not take anything I complained of seriously, forgot to send my prescription in to the pharmacy, would not recommend this doctor
Have you seen Dr. Rumana Yunus, MD?
Are you Dr. Yunus?