Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD

Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Baytown, TX. She graduated from Auranagabad Government Med College and specializes in psychiatry.

2802 Garth Rd Ste 105

Baytown, TX 77521

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Azhar

See how frequently Dr. Azhar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
high
Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Azhar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Auranagabad Government Med College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Tx Med Branch Hosps

Dr. Azhar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Azhar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azhar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azhar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azhar to family and friends
4.1
based on 30 total reviews (15 with comments)

Dr. Azhar's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I love Dr Azhar she is amazing she always listens and is very understanding. The staff and service is great. I love how she takes her time and gives each patient the time and service they deserve very compassionate.
DO NOT MIS AN APPOINTMENT, they will not tell you upfront but if you miss a new patient appointment, even with mitigating circumstances, you will not EVER get to see the doctor again. She will put anyone at risk no matter what. It is shameful.
I have been seeing this MD for a year. I have seen many mental health professionals over the years. Some told me I was "too pretty" or "too smart" to have bilpolar disease (Wow! Really??????). I am a health care professional myself and recognized the symptoms (It seemed as if no one else did). I...more
Dr. Azhar is the worst doctor I've ever met. She has no personality and gives no help. She prescribed me a medication that I've taken previously that didn't work and when I told her that I've already taken that medication and it didn't work for me, she told me to either follow what she gave me or...more
Dr. Azhar is a great doctor, who takes the time to listen and understand each of her patients. I have been seeing her for a little over two years now. I would highly recommend her.

Are you Dr. Azhar?