Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD

Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Baytown, TX. She is 59 years old.

2802 Garth Rd Ste 105

Baytown, TX 77521

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Azhar

See how frequently Dr. Azhar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
high
Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Azhar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Auranagabad Government Med College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Tx Med Branch Hosps

Dr. Azhar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Azhar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azhar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azhar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azhar to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Azhar's Performance
Baytown, Tx |
DO NOT MIS AN APPOINTMENT, they will not tell you upfront but if you miss a new patient appointment, even with mitigating circumstances, you will not EVER get to see the doctor again. She will put anyone at risk no matter what. It is shameful.
Spring, TX |
I have been seeing this MD for a year. I have seen many mental health professionals over the years. Some told me I was "too pretty" or "too smart" to have bilpolar disease (Wow! Really??????). I am a health care professional myself and recognized the symptoms (It seemed as if no one else did). I can tell you that she took her time with me and always does. She gave me a proper diagnosis and I am now living a happy stable life for the first time in my life (thank you Jesus!!!). She Rocks!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Azhar is the worst doctor I've ever met. She has no personality and gives no help. She prescribed me a medication that I've taken previously that didn't work and when I told her that I've already taken that medication and it didn't work for me, she told me to either follow what she gave me or find another doctor. This was the worst doctors experience I've ever had, including the very rude woman working the front desk that has a horrible atttitude and forgot to put my appt on the schedule.
Baytown, TX |
Dr. Azhar is a great doctor, who takes the time to listen and understand each of her patients. I have been seeing her for a little over two years now. I would highly recommend her.
Baytown, tx |
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Azhar. She has been my doctor since 2004, at which time I was in a desperate state of mind. She diagnosed me with bi- polar disorder and prescribed a medication regime that helped me emensley! I owe my current health status solely to her. I have come along way since walking into her office that day in 2004! I can only say if you are in need of of a great Dr. Please make it a point to talk to her!
in Buffalo , TX |
Have visited her for several years. Still visit her every year. Wait time may be long, but she is good withall her patients. Listens and talks to you and Ask questions and works with you to get you better. Does not always expect you to be done by your time frame because she may need to listen and talk to you longer. Very good doctor
in Buffalo , TX |
Been a patient since 2006. She was the third doctor I had seen, that listened and took the time to work with me. Her wait time might be a little long in the waiting room, but she does not rush you out of her office. She is a great doctor.
Baytown, TX |
Dr. Amhar is an excellent psychiatrist. She was able to recognize my real issue immediately and start a treatment plan that worked for me. i would definitely recommend Dr. Azhar to friends and family in need of a psychiatrist. Every day I am thankful to her for the help she provided me during a very stressful time in my life.
in Baytown, TX |
The most down to earth physician you will ever find. Dr. Azhar will help you find understanding in the static that is the distraction of day to day confusion. she will help guide you through the trials of life.
Houston, TX |
Didn't really help me at all.
in Channelview, TX |
Dr. Azhar is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. She is a very good doctor and she really listened to you.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Azhar actually listens to her patients. She spends time with her patients. Encourages her patients to be independent and to do their best. As a health care provider myself I apploud this.
in Houston,Texas |
She is an excellent Dr, she has helped my 13 year old son, Dr Azhar shows so much concern for her patients, I'm so happy I found her to help my son. If I could I would give her more than 5 STARS
in La Porte, TX |
I had an appointment scheduled for a few months, I was ready to go and arrived 1 hour early. My appointment was at 9:30, but another patient of hers went in at this time instead of me. Then, someone who canceled their appointment then decided to go again went in at 10:30. I don't know if she mismanaged her schedule or if she wanted us to wait 2 hours, but I will not be going back or recommending. Calling to make the appointment was a hassle too. And too top it off her waiting room is disgusting.
Have you seen Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD?
Are you Dr. Azhar?