Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD
Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Rednam is affiliated with First Surgical Hospital, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital .

Dr. Rednam's Experience

See how Dr. Rednam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rednam

Dr. Rednam accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Rednam is now accepting new patients
Houston Plastic/Cranial Facial9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600
Houston, TX 77055
(713) 791-0700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Rednam has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rednam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rednam to family and friends
Dr. Rednam's Performance
Spring, TX |
I have seen Dr. Rednam combine art and math to offer me that creative touch closer to perfection, by using a completely natural alternative to contoured, defined, and sculpting my face. My final results were a more harmonized and youthful look. Dr Rednam understood my needs and it was easy to communicate with her my wants. The ultimate respect i have for Dr. Rednam, she can speak the truth and never hesitate to refuse any misguided or unrealistic goals i had.
Pearland, TX |
I was nervous about having a tummy tuck and contour liposuction, but Dr. Rednam and her staff were wonderful every step of the way. My many questions and concerns about pain control and postoperative healing were always answered with a warmth and sincerity that was comforting. I was referred to Dr. Rednam for her surgical skill and personable relationship she maintains with her patients, and she provided this and more. I am still amazed at the outcome of my procedure!! Thank you so much.
in Houston, TX |
I had the greatest experience with Dr. Rednam. I actually came to her after having an initial procedure handled by another surgeon who just never made me feel comfortable. It was a complete day and night difference between that surgeon and Dr. Rednam. She took her time to explain everything, she made me feel beautiful although I lost both my breasts due to breast cancer, she became a pillar of support and clearly understood what I wanted to achieve being a young breast cancer survivor.
in Texas |
The staff at HPCS is amazing and very friendly. They know how to treat patients and do a great job of it. They are very professional and courteous but keep a friendly environment. The waiting rooms are not packed full of people and my appointments were always on time. Dr. Rednam is very professional and friendly. She does amazing work and always does what is best for the patient. She is down to earth and leaves no question unanswered. I could not be happier with the results of my surgery.
in Tomball, TX |
I work in the medical field and consider Dr Rednam to be one of the best plastic surgeons in Houston. She has performed several procedure on me, and the results have always far exceeded my expectations. She's extremely personable, very professional and clearly is highly knowledgeable and skilled in her field. She takes time with her patients, answers questions thoroughly, and unlike other Doctors of whom I've experienced, she is available to me via email before, during and after office hours.
Rexburg, ID |
Dr. Rednam is amazing! Surgery is a scary thing and I felt totally calm and comfortable with her and her staff. She told me the details of the procedure in a way that was helpful and not scary. She also listened to my struggles and made me feel understood with what I was feeling. She answered all my questions and would even kind of read my mind about the things I was worried about. She is so great and I would definitely recommend her! She truly cares about her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD?
Are you Dr. Rednam?

Compare Dr. Rednam

Dr. Rednam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Hand Fracture
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

University Of Florida

Completed in 2015

University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Rednam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rednam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts