Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD

Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600

Houston, TX 77055

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Rednam

See how frequently Dr. Rednam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Rednam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Rednam does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Ptosis
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts

• University of Kentucky
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • University of Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Rednam has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rednam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rednam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rednam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rednam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rednam to family and friends
Dr. Rednam's Performance
in CONROE |
I will forever be grateful to Dr. Rednam, she has forever changed the way my body looks and has helped me in areas other surgeons could not. She is the best of the best!
Spring, TX |
I have seen Dr. Rednam combine art and math to offer me that creative touch closer to perfection, by using a completely natural alternative to contoured, defined, and sculpting my face. My final results were a more harmonized and youthful look. Dr Rednam understood my needs and it was easy to communicate with her my wants. The ultimate respect i have for Dr. Rednam, she can speak the truth and never hesitate to refuse any misguided or unrealistic goals i had.
Pearland, TX |
I was nervous about having a tummy tuck and contour liposuction, but Dr. Rednam and her staff were wonderful every step of the way. My many questions and concerns about pain control and postoperative healing were always answered with a warmth and sincerity that was comforting. I was referred to Dr. Rednam for her surgical skill and personable relationship she maintains with her patients, and she provided this and more. I am still amazed at the outcome of my procedure!! Thank you so much.
in Houston, TX |
I had the greatest experience with Dr. Rednam. I actually came to her after having an initial procedure handled by another surgeon who just never made me feel comfortable. It was a complete day and night difference between that surgeon and Dr. Rednam. She took her time to explain everything, she made me feel beautiful although I lost both my breasts due to breast cancer, she became a pillar of support and clearly understood what I wanted to achieve being a young breast cancer survivor.
in Texas |
The staff at HPCS is amazing and very friendly. They know how to treat patients and do a great job of it. They are very professional and courteous but keep a friendly environment. The waiting rooms are not packed full of people and my appointments were always on time. Dr. Rednam is very professional and friendly. She does amazing work and always does what is best for the patient. She is down to earth and leaves no question unanswered. I could not be happier with the results of my surgery.
in Tomball, TX |
I work in the medical field and consider Dr Rednam to be one of the best plastic surgeons in Houston. She has performed several procedure on me, and the results have always far exceeded my expectations. She's extremely personable, very professional and clearly is highly knowledgeable and skilled in her field. She takes time with her patients, answers questions thoroughly, and unlike other Doctors of whom I've experienced, she is available to me via email before, during and after office hours.
Rexburg, ID |
Dr. Rednam is amazing! Surgery is a scary thing and I felt totally calm and comfortable with her and her staff. She told me the details of the procedure in a way that was helpful and not scary. She also listened to my struggles and made me feel understood with what I was feeling. She answered all my questions and would even kind of read my mind about the things I was worried about. She is so great and I would definitely recommend her! She truly cares about her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Rukmini Rednam, MD?
Are you Dr. Rednam?

BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO