Dr. Ruel Stoessel, MD

Dr. Ruel Stoessel, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine  ·

Dr. Ruel Stoessel, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Port St Lucie, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in maternal-fetal medicine and obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

Pre-Birth Centers of America

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Stoessel

See how frequently Dr. Stoessel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

C-Section
Blood Disorders
Preeclampsia

Dr. Stoessel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Stoessel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stoessel "Dr. Stoessel is a board certified ob/gyn that specializes in maternal fetal medicine. He has over 20 years of experience and is highly recognized in his field. He has been the Chief of Staff at many of the local hospitals that he serves. His mission is to save every mother and baby that is under his care. "

This content was provided by Dr. Stoessel "Dr. Stoessel believes in the concept of Seeing Our Future.Unborn babies deserve to have the best chance of a good start in life. State of the art technologies and high quality prenatal diagnosis has allowed this concept to become a reality. Dr. Stoessel and his colleagues will continue with this mission as we enter the next decade of this new millennium. He pledges to provide the best possible care to our children, for our future."

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Suny Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Stoessel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stoessel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stoessel's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stoessel to family and friends

Dr. Stoessel's Performance

GOOD

This doctor is NOT a board certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine. I would not trust my high-risk pregnancy to an OBGYN. Also, you only get to see this OBGYN maybe once during your pregnancy, the rest of the time he has nurses seeing you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I find these negative reviews shocking. I was a patient 15 years ago and extremely high risk. I was managed well throughout my pregnancy. I went into preterm labor at 32 weeks. Dr Stossel flew home early on Christmas Eve for me. We held off my labor for three days, Michael was able to breathe...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr Ruel t. stoessel sent me to Bethesda Hospital East to do section.My husband wanted him sent me to St Mary Hospital but he refused. He and the hospital has a special relationship! The Bethesda Hospital East's NICU is very bad. My son 27 weeks premature birth did not be put in the warm box ,no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I had a terrible experience with this practice. I was sent to a specialist due to my age when pregnant. In the times that I went to the office, I never met the Dr., I only saw one of the nurse practitioners who has terrible bed side manner. They claimed that my childs liver was "prominent" which...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Very caring physician and staff. Put me at ease during a very difficult pregnancy. So blessed to be referred to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1