Dr. Ruel Stoessel, MD

Dr. Ruel Stoessel, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Male

Ruel T. Stoessel, M.D., P.A. 8645 N Military Trl Ste 508 West Palm Beach, FL 33410 Get Directions

Dr. Stoessel believes in the concept of Seeing Our Future.Unborn babies deserve to have the best chance of a good start in life. State of the art technologies and high quality prenatal diagnosis has allowed this concept to become a reality. Dr. Stoessel and his colleagues will continue with this mission as we enter the next decade of this new millennium. He pledges to provide the best possible care to our children, for our future.

Dr. Stoessel is a board certified ob/gyn that specializes in maternal fetal medicine. He has over 20 years of experience and is highly recognized in his field. He has been the Chief of Staff at many of the local hospitals that he serves. His mission is to save every mother and baby that is under his care.

Dr. Stoessel's Experience

See how Dr. Stoessel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stoessel

Dr. Stoessel accepts 38 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Stoessel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stoessel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stoessel to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Stoessel's Performance
Palm Springs, FL |
I had a terrible experience with this practice. I was sent to a specialist due to my age when pregnant. In the times that I went to the office, I never met the Dr., I only saw one of the nurse practitioners who has terrible bed side manner. They claimed that my childs liver was "prominent" which according to all other Dr's they have never heard of. She took blood work and had my husband help hold the equipment. They also could not tell me what a prominent liver might mean.
in Palm Beach Gardens |
Very caring physician and staff. Put me at ease during a very difficult pregnancy. So blessed to be referred to him.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I was told I was having a girl but surprisingly he was a boy! The ultrasound technicians did not seem well educated or trained. Once, measuring everything took over 30 min and she had to redo it since forgot to measure something. after first time they drew blood, I had a big bruise and a very bad pain in my arm. Although It was not high risk pregnancy, they made us go multiple times just to measure one more thing! I asked them to cover re-painting of nursery but manager was very rude. Terrible!!
in Medellin, ANT |
The doctor is good professional, the midwife Garcia is a little rude
in Palm City FL |
This doctor is EXTREMELY unprofessional. As well as the doctors he has put in place in Port Saint Lucie. They are unfriendly and almost kick you out of the office after delivering you some news you would rather not hear. Don't answer any questions. We got a second opinion and were told baby was perfectly healthy. This doctor is after insurance money only. When your insurance is going to cap out, your baby will be in perfect health all of a sudden. GUY IS GREEDY. Beware beware beware.
in Orlando, FL |
Horrible staff is rude midwife Garcia is also horrible it's only about money not the care of the patients they are liars
port st lucie fl |
He's the best even when there's little are no hope he try his very best and the staff are very nice and helpful and very good at their job. God has placed him there for a purpose and for that I'm so grateful because am a happy grandmother of a beautiful baby girl
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
We have had many ups and downs with this pregnancy and have been seen by Dr. Stoessel and staff for months. The staff explains all test results very well and take the time to answer any questions we have. It is clear Dr. Stoessel's main objective is the health of our unborn baby. He has serious, matter of fact personality, but is a talented physician that I would recommend.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I have and will continue to recommend him to others. He is a wonderful specialist.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
The worst doctors offices I've ever been to. I suffer from panick attacks daily ever since my dads death. Stoessel told me to go off my meds, which I did. My heart rate began to climb to around 120 at resting rate, then I started having seizures. I called their office numerous times about the situation. I talked to the midwife, Kendra, and she told me that she would look into what can be done. 3 weeks later still no call from her. They are very unprofessional. Looking for a new doctor at 30 wks.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
He was prescribing medical intervention purely for the sake of medical intervention and I am convinced did so in order to charge insurance more. After my 22 week app when he wanted me to imm. go on bed rest which has been proven ineffective. I got a second and third opinion and discovered I was completely fine, and do not have a high risk pregnancy. I question his professionalism and knowledge on the most up to date care.
Dr. Stoessel and Holly are great! I was scared early on with a baby that had echogenic bowels & they handled my concerns and questions with thorough answers and compassion. My only problem with my whole experience was his nasty front desk tech Cindi. On more than two occasions she was beyond rude. Seriously contemplated not returning to this office but realized that I'd rather deal with her unprofessionalism, so that my baby had the best care.
Have you seen Dr. Ruel Stoessel, MD?
Are you Dr. Stoessel?

Compare Dr. Stoessel

Dr. Stoessel says...

Dr. Stoessel is a board certified ob/gyn that specializes in maternal fetal medicine.  He has over 20 years of experience and is highly recognized in his field.  He has been the Chief of Staff at many of the local hospitals that he serves.  His mission is to save every mother and baby that is under his care.

Dr. Stoessel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stoessel says...

Highly skilled and trained to care for high risk pregnancies.  Accreditated imaging center with highest level technicians that can provide optimal diagnostics.

Dr. Stoessel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
      • Breech Position
      • Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
      • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
      • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
      • Dementia
      • High Risk Pregnancy
      • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
      • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
      • Maternal Anemia
      • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
      • Miscarriages
      • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
      • Pregnancy
      • Pregnancy-Associated Osteoporosis
      • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
      • Prenatal Dwarfism - Elevated Growth Hormone Levels - Mental Retardation - Congenital Hearing Loss
      • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
      • Sickle Cell Disease

Suny Health Science Center

Completed in 1991

Albert Einstein College Med

Completed in 1993

Dr. Stoessel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stoessel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Laparotomy
      • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
      • Sympathectomy
      • Tubal Ligation
      • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
      • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC