Dr. Rudolph Newman Jr, MD

Dr. Rudolph Newman Jr, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Rudolph Newman Jr, MD is a neurology specialist in Columbia, SC and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med in 1988 and specializes in neurology.

100 Summit Centre Dr

Columbia, SC 29229

Learn about Dr. Newman Jr

See how frequently Dr. Newman Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Diplopia
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Dr. Newman Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Emory University School Of Med
  • University Of Al Hospital

Dr. Newman Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Newman Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Newman Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Newman Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Newman Jr to family and friends
3.4
based on 18 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Newman Jr's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Lexington, SC
Very rude and dismissive. Did not care to address my problem. I now have to see a specialist for a problem I feel he could have helped solve, but he didn't seem to care enough to try. He told me he couldn't help me, barely listened to me, and was borderline disrespectful. My interaction with him...more

Dr. Newman strives for every patient to be treated with care and courtesy. Thank you for providing feedback to help improve his practice.

in Columbia, SC
I live in NE Columbia. The first time I went to see Dr. Newman I waited over 1 hour. I needed a follow up appointment. The staff told me that Dr. Newman only saw patients in the NE office once a week so that was why it was such a long wait. I scheduled 3 follow up appointments at his downtown...more

Thank you for taking time to share your opinion. We try to schedule patient appointments for the appropriate amount of time, but providing individualized care to every patient sometimes takes longer than we anticipate.

in Columbia, SC
Everything went perfectly. Dr. Newman was easy to talk with and was very informative about what my procedure involved. Post-op I am seeing better than I have in many, many adult years!

We appreciate you sharing your experience.

in Columbia, SC
Dr. Newman was informative and friendly. He explained my surgical procedure clearly and lessened my anxiety. Now that my surgery is over and my vision has greatly improved, I am so happy I trusted my care to Dr Newman. I highly recommend him!

Thank you for your review.

in New York, NY
I recently went to see Dr Newman for a Corneal Abrasion. Dr Newman explained that even though I was very uncomfortable numbing drops would impair my eyes healing and could potentially be dangerous. My eye was uncomfortable, but trusting Dr Newman as I do I obviously followed has recommended...more

We appreciate you taking time to leave a review.