Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Peachtree City, GA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Agrawal is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital.

115 Genevieve Ct

Peachtree City, GA 30269

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Agrawal

See how frequently Dr. Agrawal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Detergents
Dermatitis

Dr. Agrawal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Agrawal "At Freedom Allergy, we understand the impact food and environmental allergies have on your life. We simplify the confusing world of allergy diagnosis, and offer premier allergy, asthma and immunology treatment. With flexible scheduling and same-day appointments, we provide fast relief and patient centered care. We welcome both pediatric and adult referrals, and will happily treat you and your entire family!

Dr. Ruchir Agrawal is board certified in pediatric and adult medicine with the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, as well as the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine. He offers personalized care, and will address your acute concerns right away.

One Stop. Feel Better. Our Commitment."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Angioedema
  • Asthma in Children
  • Asthma in Pregnancy
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Cough

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Testing for Hypersensitivity to Insects
  • Drug or Food Challenge
  • Patch Testing

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College
  • Functional Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2011
  • Integrative Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Agrawal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Agrawal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agrawal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Agrawal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agrawal to family and friends
Dr. Agrawal's Performance
in Peachtree City, GA |
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Agrawal and his staff at Freedom Allergy. From the first phone call to the allergy testing, our whole process was seamless. Our 5 year old was such a great patient and it is based on the knowledge and kindness of everyone in the office. I would definitely recommend him.
Fayetteville GA |
Great staff & caring people
in Sharpsburg, GA |
We have been working with Dr. Agrawal for about a year and a half for my 2 year son's peanut allergy. My son had his final peanut challenge today--and passed. His numbers were pretty high when we started seeing Dr. A. His staff is amazing--friendly, responsive, caring, and nice. Dr. A is so interested in his patients, takes his time to make sure you understand everything, and always willing to answer questions.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Absolutely amazing doctor. He has treated my daughter for her peanut allergy with Oral Immunotherapy and she is now eating peanut, having had anaphylaxis as a baby. He takes the time to explain everything, tailors treatment to each individual and is always there even out of hours for his patients. I couldn't recommend him any more highly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very caring. Took the time that answer questions and find solutions. Highly recommend!
in Newnan, Ga |
My kids have been going to him for years. He has an incredible bedside manner. He always takes his time and makes sure that you are comfortable and have had all your questions answered. We only have wonderful things to say about him.
in Peachtree City, GA |
I'm a 20 year college student who has dealt with a severe peanut allergy, as well as tree nut allergies all my life. Dr. Agrawal has worked around my rather busy school schedule perfectly, and has fine tuned the process to my needs. He has not only slowly reduced my severe peanut allergy, but also allowed me to realize many of my tree nut allergies were misdiagnosed as a child. I now enjoy many of the tree nuts I was never able to eat before. I would highly recommend his practice.
in Newnan, GA |
Hands down the best doctor I've ever encountered. Caring, patient, understanding, and has a genuine interest in your concerns. Love Dr. A and his staff at Freedom Allergy!
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. Agrawal is excellent with answering questions and taking the time to look at the patient's case. My daughter has a severe peanut allergy and she is being treated by Dr. Agrawal with Oral Immunotherapy (OIT). His dedication is something we have not experienced with any other physician. His staff is friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend his practice to anyone looking for an allergist.
in Memphis, TN |
Best allergist! Dr. A. listens and cares. He is knowledgeable and thorough. We travel a long distance to see him. Highly recommend!
in Atlanta GA |
Dr Agrawal is a very caring and knowledgable Doctor. I have a very rare disorder and he has consulted other doctors and is willing to try new therapies to try to help me. He leaves no stone unturned and has an excellent bedside manner. I like that he has a total wholistic approach to medicine . I'm very glad I have found him. Let me also say that all of his nursing and admin staff are also excellent. It's a pleasure going to this office!
in Midland, ga |
Wonderfully thorough, kind, attentive and caring. Love our dr.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr A and his staff are the kindest professionals I've ever dealt with. They truly care about their patients and do everything they can to inform and empower us. We are so grateful to have found OIT and drive 4 hours one way to see Dr A for peanut OIT.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Agrawal is by far the best doctor I have come across in any field. He and his staff are welcoming and knowledgeable. We see him for our son's severe peanut allergy and he is treating him with OIT (oral immunotherapy) Simply put, we feel so incredibly lucky that we are able to drive to see him when there are others who fly in to be able to be under his care. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking an allergist.
in Opelika |
Dr. Agrawal is an amazing Doctor. We took our 2 year old to Dr. A. For peanut allergies and he was awesome with her. He checked on her and really cared about her. We could never thank him enough. His entire staff is just absolutely amazing!!!
Have you seen Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Are you Dr. Agrawal?