Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Agrawal
115 Genevieve Ct Peachtree City, GA 30269

Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Peachtree City, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences in 1993 and specializes in allergy & immunology, alternative care, and more.

Dr. Agrawal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Agrawal

Dr. Agrawal?
Dr. Agrawal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD
RecentMost Helpful
After 23 years of coughing that was not controlled by surgeries, asthma, allergy, and reflux medicine and at least 20 doctors, from internist, gastroenterologist, and 3 allergists, I heard about Dr. Agrawal. After one visit Dr. Agrawal was able to reduce my cough by about 95%. I can now sleep through the night, go to the movies, and work without people thinking I have a terrible disease. I would recommend Dr. Agrawal highly, best allergist in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Best and nicest doctor I have ever met. We come from Australia to have OIT done with Dr Agrawal for my two kids. Dr Agrawal is very knowledgeable in his field and very caring for his patients. The whole process is so smooth and we know we are in the good hands with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Dr. Agrawal is the very BEST doctor I have ever had. When no other doctor could find out why I had sinus/allergy issues, he found the culprits! He took the time to diagnose me and he listened to my symptoms. He is the most thorough and professional doctor I know. He is a kind and caring doctor who always takes the time to make a patient feel important. I highly recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgeable and I trust him completely. He answers all my questions. His staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
After so much research, reading, and anticipation we decided to take our 5 year old son to the USA (we live in London UK) to start his multiple food OIT with Dr. Agrawal in Atlanta. Dr. Agrawal and his team were very welcoming, friendly and are amazingly patient with children. I highly recommend Dr. Agrawal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Dr. Agrawal is a wonderful doctor and person. He takes time to explain, answer your questions and is very approachable. He truly cares for his patients. His Freedom Allergy team is wonderful too. I would recommend anyone with any allergy or immunology issues, especially Oral Immunotherapy (OIT) to go to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Agrawal and his staff at Freedom Allergy. From the first phone call to the allergy testing, our whole process was seamless. Our 5 year old was such a great patient and it is based on the knowledge and kindness of everyone in the office. I would definitely recommend him.
Great staff & caring people
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
We have been working with Dr. Agrawal for about a year and a half for my 2 year son's peanut allergy. My son had his final peanut challenge today--and passed. His numbers were pretty high when we started seeing Dr. A. His staff is amazing--friendly, responsive, caring, and nice. Dr. A is so interested in his patients, takes his time to make sure you understand everything, and always willing to answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Absolutely amazing doctor. He has treated my daughter for her peanut allergy with Oral Immunotherapy and she is now eating peanut, having had anaphylaxis as a baby. He takes the time to explain everything, tailors treatment to each individual and is always there even out of hours for his patients. I couldn't recommend him any more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Very caring. Took the time that answer questions and find solutions. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
My kids have been going to him for years. He has an incredible bedside manner. He always takes his time and makes sure that you are comfortable and have had all your questions answered. We only have wonderful things to say about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
I'm a 20 year college student who has dealt with a severe peanut allergy, as well as tree nut allergies all my life. Dr. Agrawal has worked around my rather busy school schedule perfectly, and has fine tuned the process to my needs. He has not only slowly reduced my severe peanut allergy, but also allowed me to realize many of my tree nut allergies were misdiagnosed as a child. I now enjoy many of the tree nuts I was never able to eat before. I would highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Hands down the best doctor I've ever encountered. Caring, patient, understanding, and has a genuine interest in your concerns. Love Dr. A and his staff at Freedom Allergy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Dr. Agrawal is excellent with answering questions and taking the time to look at the patient's case. My daughter has a severe peanut allergy and she is being treated by Dr. Agrawal with Oral Immunotherapy (OIT). His dedication is something we have not experienced with any other physician. His staff is friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend his practice to anyone looking for an allergist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Best allergist! Dr. A. listens and cares. He is knowledgeable and thorough. We travel a long distance to see him. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Dr Agrawal is a very caring and knowledgable Doctor. I have a very rare disorder and he has consulted other doctors and is willing to try new therapies to try to help me. He leaves no stone unturned and has an excellent bedside manner. I like that he has a total wholistic approach to medicine . I'm very glad I have found him. Let me also say that all of his nursing and admin staff are also excellent. It's a pleasure going to this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Wonderfully thorough, kind, attentive and caring. Love our dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Dr A and his staff are the kindest professionals I've ever dealt with. They truly care about their patients and do everything they can to inform and empower us. We are so grateful to have found OIT and drive 4 hours one way to see Dr A for peanut OIT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Dr. Agrawal is by far the best doctor I have come across in any field. He and his staff are welcoming and knowledgeable. We see him for our son's severe peanut allergy and he is treating him with OIT (oral immunotherapy) Simply put, we feel so incredibly lucky that we are able to drive to see him when there are others who fly in to be able to be under his care. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking an allergist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?
Dr. Agrawal is an amazing Doctor. We took our 2 year old to Dr. A. For peanut allergies and he was awesome with her. He checked on her and really cared about her. We could never thank him enough. His entire staff is just absolutely amazing!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Agrawal?

At Freedom Allergy, we understand the impact food and environmental allergies have on your life. We simplify the confusing world of allergy diagnosis, and offer premier allergy, asthma and immunology treatment. With flexible scheduling and same-day a...

• Allergy & Immunology

1999
1997

• Hindi

Dr. Agrawal accepts

Dr. Agrawal accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Access Choice PPO
Blue Preferred HMO
Assurant Health
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Agrawal's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Agrawal's Top Procedures and Conditions

Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Detergents

Dr. Agrawal treats Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Detergents more than 65% of his peers

Dr. Agrawal treats this condition more than 65% of his peers

• Animal Allergies
  • Asthma in Children
  • Asthma in Pregnancy
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Cough
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Allergy
  • Toxic Effect of Venom

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Agrawal treats patients.