Dr. Ruchi Mathur, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Ruchi Mathur, MD
Dr. Ruchi Mathur, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Mathur is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Mathur's Care Philosophy

To empower patients, to provide support for optimizing lifestyle change, and toprovide state of the art diagnostics and treatment for endocrine disorders

Dr. Mathur's Experience

See how Dr. Mathur's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mathur

Dr. Mathur accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Mathur is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mathur has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mathur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mathur to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Mathur's Performance
in Torrance, CA |
Dr Mathur has managed my Type II Diabetes for the last 14 years. I have lost 54 pounds. My family and I are blessed that Dr Mathur has taken a vested interest in improving my health and wellness .
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mathur for over 15 years. Have followed her from the various locations of her practice to Cedars-Sinai, where she has been for a long time now. Having Type I diabetes, I love her involvement in cutting-edge research and willingness to share her thoughts on tips, tools, and practices that may work for me and my life/work style. She has a caring and loving bedside manner and is patient as well. I highly recommend her as a physician.
in Toronto, ON |
Highly recommend Dr. Mathur! My husband and I have been patients for many years while we lived in L.A. During this time, Dr. Mathur monitored/treated my husband's hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's) and my Graves' Disease and PCOS. Whenever we visited her office at Cedars-Sinai, we were in excellent hands from point of entry with Patty and the crew behind the reception counter to the doctor's office and back again. We are already missing Dr. Mathur's humor and care now that we've moved back to Toronto.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Mathur is simply the best! During my first visit she listened to all my concerns and symptoms without being dismissive. She is highly intelligent and really knows what goes on in the body. I appreciated how she wants to get to the root of the problem instead of just pacifying my symptoms, which in my opinion can be very difficult to find in a doctor. As a person with high anxiety, I found her very calming, warm and just overall down to earth. I am very grateful and excited to have found her.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mathur is an excellent communicator and was able to explain my girlfriend's thyroid condition to us in layman's terms. She even drew us pictures to help further our understanding of different things that could be going on. She listened intently, and has an authenticity that put us both at ease, but more importantly, gave my girl some hope that things could get better. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone dealing with thyroid issues or anything else her specialty covers.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I LOVE Dr. Mathur and would highly recommend her to any who is looking for a caring professional who always puts her patients first and makes you feel like you are her number one priority. She has been my dr for almost 15 years and has worked with me to find the right medicine dosage to make me feel my best. She has also brought my body to the right levels in order for me to get pregnant and maintain three healthy pregnancies. I will always be thankful to her for her support & expert advice.
Dr. Mather has been my provider of choice for endocrinology for 5 years now. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and extremely approachable. One of the things I appreciate most about the care she delivers is the way she involves me in the process. She doesn't just dictate a plan or care, but discusses things with me, explaining my lab values, sharing her thoughts, and eliciting my feedback. That is why I have come to appreciate and view her as a trusted care partner for promoting my health.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Mathur is one of the most brilliant doctors I have ever met. She knows what she is talking about and rather than simply giving you medicine to quickly suppress symptoms, she tries to get to the bottom of things so that her diagnosis is accurate and the medicine will be effective. She is patient in her explanations and really cares about her patient's well being. I saw many doctors before seeing Dr. Mathur and can confidently say she was the only one who helped me.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Unlike others (and I have seen many), this doctor and her office are generally willing to work with you. The office staff are capable and friendly, generally managing to keep things moving even on busy days. After years of visiting this office, I feel I have consistently been treated well. Dr. Mathur has continually demonstrated the knowledge and patience to answer questions and the flexibility to accommodate my needs as a hypothyroid patient.
She seemed confused, rude and uncaring! I don't think she even knew what she was doing. My blood sugars were getting worse after seeing her and getting her new prescriptions. Don't see her ever again! Rude & unhelpful staff!
Have you seen Dr. Ruchi Mathur, MD?
Are you Dr. Mathur?

Compare Dr. Mathur

Dr. Mathur's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mathur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Mathur has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mathur's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

University Manitoba Health Scis Center

Completed in 1996

Ucla Cedars Sinai Med Center

• French

Dr. Mathur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mathur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism