Family Medicine  |
Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD
Dr.Roya J.Hassad is the medical director and founder of Advanced Medical Health Services. She is an award winning physician, educator and speaker. Dr. Hassad is affiliated with some of the top medical institutes such as, North Shore University Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center in New York. Through the years of practice she has been recognized as one of the top family practice physicians in the U.S.A. and has always treated patients with the highest standards of quality of care.

12 Bond St Apt 2C

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • MetroPlus Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Jafari-Hassad

With years of practice, Dr. Roya J. Hassad has been recognized as one of the top family practice physicians in the U.S.A. Her practice center, Advanced Medical Health Services, is the premier medical and health clinic on Long Island and Queens .

We are dedicated at providing our patients with the highest quality of medical care in a friendly compassionate manner, using the most advanced technologies for the highest satisfaction level.

Dr. Jafari-Hassad's Experience

Dr. Jafari-Hassad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Anti-Aging Medicine

Dr. Jafari-Hassad does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• St Joseph's Hospital and M C

Dr. Jafari-Hassad has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jafari-Hassad has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Farsi
  • Hebrew
  • Nepali
  • Pashto
  • Russian

Dr. Jafari-Hassad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jafari-Hassad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jafari-Hassad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jafari-Hassad to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Jafari-Hassad's Performance
in Bronx, NY |
This doctor is clearly all about the money. My first appointment she was 2 hours late. The second and last time i went she was an gour late. Feom the time she walked in the door she seemed erratic and all over the place. I teied voicing concerns about my situation and she talked over me and just had a nasty attitude in general. Oh and apparently her catch phrase is i have been doing this for 30 years. Bottom line is she is a terrible doctor and even worse human being. I will never go back there!
in Forest Hills NY |
An excellent doctor very knowledgeable keeps up today employees the old-school that side manner of really interacting with our patients and getting to know them on a one-to-one basis which is quite comforting in today's Meat Market type of medicine. She's been my doctor for several years and I'm quite satisfied she's kept me very healthy.
in Queens, NYC |
A very friendly, thorough, modern doctor. Her and her staff of specialists performs numerous tests to keep you in good health. Convient locations and late hours. I am very glad I chose her.
in Flushing, NY |
Lovely staff . extraordinary doctor and facility !
in New York, NY |
My experience was very positive. Dr. Hassad treated me like a patient should be treated, very professional and courteous. She and her staff were very attentive and kind. I was treated like a person and not just a number. I would highly recommend Dr. Hassad to everyone I know. I will definitely be coming back as needed. I just found my new primary doctor!
in Great Neck, NY |
One of the most kind and sweetest Doctor I have dealt with around the area. I have lived in Great Neck for over 15 years and Dr. Hassad is the only Doctor whom I can say will deal with any and all questions that you may have.
in Jamaica, NY |
she is really a caring and thorough doctor !
in Bronx, NY |
Threatened me, i have written proof
Forest Hills, NY |
I had a really bad experience with Dr. Hassad. I met her last week for the first time for my annual physical. Without evening examining me, she wanted me to undergo a couple of major tests which were completely unnecessary. On being asked why, her reason was that my BP (110/80) was slightly low for my age. In addition to that, she mentioned that physical exams don't help with revenue. She only saw for me for 5 mins once she figured that I wasn't a potentially paying customer.
in Jamaica, NY |
Dr. Hassad is a very courteous Primary Care professional that takes a look at her patients on various different scopes and lifestyle needs. She has inspired me to change my life for the better and to wear a smile on my face every day, rather than the sad look I placed upon my face before looking into my health. I highly recommend her services, even just to talking may make the difference in your life. I truly love the above and beyond care from Dr. Hassad and I thank her every day.
STAY AWAY! She does not care about your health; she cares about your money. She'll make you think you're getting an "advanced" physical exam, but she's just trying to submit as many claims as possible.
in Jamaica, NY |
she is truly caring and very detail oriented , i never had such an thorough physical exam for my entire life , she is very advanced in medical technology and have a fantastic offices !
in Jamaica, NY |
Dr Roya Hassad saved my life ! she is an extraordinary doctor, her diagnosis is number one !!! if you are looking for an expert Doctor who is reliable go to her , she is simply the best
in Jamaica, NY |
The Best family physician in New york !
in Great Neck, NY |
it is pleasure to write a review for Doctor Roya Hassad , she is the most beautiful and caring doctor i ever seen in my life , she has professional staff , she had addressed any health issues i had , she is family physician and anti aging , preventive care doctor , if you need a reliable doctor who knows what she is doing go to her , her staff are very professional and caring as well .
outstaning primary care!!!
in Forest Hills, NY |
she is very caring and helpful, love the office and her staff are amazing!
in Forest Hills, NY |
she is super doctor , very thorough, she has a very professional , efficient team !
in Forest Hills, NY |
fantastic doctor and staff , i am very pleased with the out come of my visit and treatment by Dr Roya Hassad !!!
in Forest Hills, NY |
she is the most amazing cosmetic Doctor iIever seen, I was referred to Dr Roya l by my best friend, and she did outstanding work on my face, and I have a very natural look !!! I give this woman 5 star !!!!
in Great Neck, NY |
she is an outstanding doctor !!if you want to have a second opinion and tired of irresponsible doctors who they don't know what they are doing , go to her , she is really awesome !!!
in Forest Hills, NY |
outstanding doctor !i highly recommend her as a primary doctor,me and my family are so blessed to find her and choose her as our family doctor
in Great Neck, NY |
she is the excellent family doctor , she did a very good job , doing the check up on me and I am very pleased with the services I had received from Dr Roya
Queens, NY |
Dr.Hassad does not care about your health she is a money hungry doctor. She will try to submit as many claims as possible in order to get as much out of you as she can. I went to her for a check-up and before she even spoke to me she had her assistant conduct many test most of them which were unnecessary. I was misled to think that all of these were part of the check-up until each of them was submitted as a different claim.
in Flushing, NY |
she is the most caring, knowledgeable and humble doctor I ever had ! her team are very professional and caring as well .
in Flushing, NY |
she is a wonderful doctor , she took her time to address all of my heath issues and answer all of my questions , her staff are very nice , she seems a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. she is also affiliated with very good hospitals .
in Flushing, NY |
I was referred by my sister to Dr. Hassad , she is really good doctor, she helped me with my fibromyalgia, and anxiety, she ran few tests and found out I had multiple cysts on my kidneys and send me to specialist, she also helped me to loose weight and overall feeling healthier, have more energy,, sleep better !
in Roslyn , New York |
very modern and well equipped office , she listens and cares , i had leg cramp for months , had multiple urgent care visit and couple other doctors in the neighborhood , they all were giving me pain medications , she saw me and did sonogram in her first visit and found out i had clot in my leg and send me to the vascular surgeon the same day , and my problem was taking care of immediately, she is the best doctor i ever seen !
in portwashington , NY |
i had psoriasis for many years , also hair loss , obesity and hormonal problem, Dr Hassad has an amazing team , they evaluated me and create the treatment plan , my psoriasis is much better ( i have seen at least 3 well known dermatologist and they were not able to help me , she had used new treatment for my hair loss ( PRP) and my hair are all growing , she had also corrected my thyroid problem and put me on an appropriate diet and i lost weight , i feel great , she is a fantastic doctor !
in Great Neck, NY |
very caring and professional doctor , she took her time to listen and address all of my issues , she has a very modern , high tech and super clean office ,
Great Neck, NY |
outstanding experience !!!!
Great Neck, NY |
very nice docor , super clean office
in Great Neck, NY |
awesome doctor , very clean facility , caring staff, highly recommending them !
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr Roya Hassad is caring and highly experienced , her staff are very professional
Queens Village, NY |
My appointment with Dr. Jafari-Hassad was the worst primary care physician visit I have ever had. The doctor visit consisted of her making sure she received her copay. Even after her staffed confirmed that I did, the doctor told me not to worry about it that she would give me a fair price. She tried to prescribe me the wrong antibiotic and managed to figure out how to bill my insurance over $600 for not addressing any of my concerns on her intake form.
Bayside, NY |
Docotr Hassad and her staff are superlative! their goal is to restore vision and specialize in difficult cases! I have been lucky enough to have had her perform several cosmetic procedures on me and many family members and friends ! I no longer live in the area but will drive 3 hours to see her ! They make you feel like family ! my friends and family would never go to another doctor !
in Great Neck, NY |
Her staff is very respectful and kind. She is the Doctor to go to if you have any concerns regarding your health. My entire family gets regular check ups with her and she never disappoints.
in Great Neck, NY |
Besides the state of the art technology and high end facility, she is intelligent and beautiful. She has multiple degrees and always puts my fear to rest.
in Great Neck, NY |
The wait time was impeccable, I had arrived 10 mins early for my appt so i was seen 15 mins after arriving. Shes the best doctor I've seen and have no complaints. She's a 10 out of 10!
She is always friendly.
in Roslyn Heights, NY |
A very caring and knowledgable physician. She is extremely intelligent and hands-on. She works closely with patients to ensure all of their needs are met. Everyone I know, is very pleased with her
in Flushing, NY |
Dr Hassad is a great doctor who knows what shes doing. She has great medical staff working with her as well. i would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
in portwashington, NY |
she is an excellent , fast , highly skilled , super caring doctor !!!her staff are very professional and kind , i had visited her at two of her locations and they are both extraordinary clean and beautiful!!
in Great Neck, NY |
First of all you wait for ever to see her!!! After more then an hour of waiting they put you in one of the rooms and you have to wait for another hour!! She's money hunger doctor!! All she cares is to get more money from you and from your insurance!! Stay away!!
in port washington, NY |
she is the most kindest and smartest doctor i ever had , she had diagnosed me with early stage balder cancer and saved my life , her staff are awesome , overall i had an excellent experience!
in Manhasset, NY |
best Antiaging doctor I ever seen !!!!
in San Jose, CA |
Really excellent doctor. I was charmed with her treatment. All my family members are too satisfied with her and surely they are going to be her permanent patients for ever and they also recommend other about Dr. Roya Jafari Hassad.
in Mountain View, CA |
she is a good doctor. I've never seen such a friendly doctor. I am now completely healthy. His office environment is also very good.
in Columbus, OH |
The most charming matter during the assignment with Dr. Roya Jafari was punctuality. Everything just happened at a timely manner. The reception desk was very helpful and friendly, and Dr. Roya was quick and proficient enough. I can’t not but thanking Dr. Roya Jafari Hassad.
in San Jose, CA |
I found Dr. Roya Jafari as too smart and too quick to answer all my questions patiently that felt me very comfortable. The front desk really upgraded a lot. They have taken necessary steps to make the communication more faster and more clearer for the patients. Surely I am going to recommend about Dr. Roya.
Have you seen Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
Are you Dr. Jafari-Hassad?

Visit Dr. Jafari-Hassad