Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD

Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD is a family medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. She specializes in family medicine and age management medicine.Read her story

12 Bond St Apt 2C

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Jafari-Hassad treats your condition or procedure

With years of practice, Dr. Roya J. Hassad has been recognized as one of the top family practice physicians in the U.S.A. Her practice center, Advanced Medical Health Services, is the premier medical and health clinic on Long Island and Queens .

• Age Management Medicine

3.9840637450199203%

Dr. Jafari-Hassad?
Dr. Jafari-Hassad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD
She is arrogant and condescending. She will only treat you if you agree to monthly visits. That wasn’t specified up front. I think it’s absurd to have that kind of prerequisite. She feels you need to trust her since she’s a doctor. She said “you have insurance, what’s the problem” & was argumentative. I believe in a doctor/patient partnership. If anyone I’ve just met is telling me to trust them, it is not a good sign. Trust is earned, not given blindly. She listened to my heart, took my BP, & scanned blood work (which I supplied) & a list of my medications. She wanted to stop 1 medication, replace another with a new medication, & add an additional new medication. I’m managing 3 conditions & taking 4 medications. It’s difficult to introduce something new. Something beneficial for 1 condition exacerbates another. She didn’t bother to check to insure there wouldn’t be a problem between her recommendations and my current medication. I would never recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
I would never recommend Dr. Roya Jarafi-Hassad. The office is incredibly disorganized. My privacy is not valued. My records were never reviewed. I was incorrectly billed and incorrectly diagnosed more times than I care to count. I would skip this place even if my life depended on it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
she is a terrific ant aging doctor with extensive knowledge and skills to treat hair loss
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
she is very smart, knowledgeable and caring , she has the nicest staff I ever saw in any medical office , any request I had by phone, it was addressed immediately!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
she is a super doctor , I am so grateful to switch to her , she is very advanced in different area in medicine specially prevention of disease , I believe that is the future of medicine and I recommend her to all my family and friends !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
it is my pleasure to write review about this awesome Doctor, Dr Hassad , I had moved from Texas to New York last month , and honestly I was little bit overwhelmed with intense life in New York city , I have multiple health issues and on few medications , Dr Roya and her staff were so kind and caring , she took her time to listen to my problems got in touch with my previous doctor , got all my previous record very fast and did few test and took me off on some of the unnecessary Medications !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
I've been going to Roya for almost a year now as my primary doctor and I have to say she is the best by far. Today I went to see her and I was in tears in front of her as I was having severe ear pain . Roya exactly knew what the problem was and prescribed me oral antibiotics. I can't thank her enough for the awesome care and the service that she provided !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
I have regained so much confidence in myself. Complete satisfaction is the best way to describe my experience. From the initial consultation, to the caring staff, to the follow up visits, and not to mention the results. Dr. Jafari-Hassad is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
i had the outstanding experience , visiting Dr Roya Hassad , she is really nice , she takes her time and address all of my previous medical issues , she took me off the unnecessary medications and found out I have food allergy and for years no one could made the wright diagnosis for me, the staff are very helpful and polite , she well deserves 5 star !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
Dr. Roya has seen my whole family over years or so, and we've not had any complaints. The service has always been professional, courteous, and prompt. I didn't wait long when I had an appointment. She is extremely polished individual with terrific bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
Dr. Jafari Hassad is definitely the best of the best. She is knowledgeable, truly patient focused and has a warm and engaging personality that always makes you feel comfortable. Thank you for taking great care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
Dr. Jafari Hassad is a great Doctor. She takes time asking questions getting to know you. She has a wonderful bedside manner & goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her if your looking for a doctor who genuinely cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
Dr. Roya Jafari Hassad is one of a kind. She is warm, compassionate and sincere and deeply cares about each of her patients. I recommend Advance Medical Health Services to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
Dr. Roya Jafari Hassad is honest, opinionated and highly skilled. Getting through to her office is fast and easy and when you're there they are sympathetic, responsive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
I am really pleased with the care, compassion, and expertise that I have been treated with through Dr. Jafari Hassad incredible functional medicine practice. I have just started on this journey but already feel my body's internal mechanisms improving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
she is very kind and knowledgeable , if you don't know what is wrong with you , go to her , she makes the wright diagnosis and treat you , Staff are very sweet!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
she is very talented and experienced anti aging doctor , she helped my loose 15 lbs after menopause , found and treat my hair loss after menopause and gave me a very natural younger look by applying some fillers and Botox, she is amazing !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
Dr Roya Hassad is a really updated and caring doctor , she is very detail oriented and have an excellent bed side manner , I am so happy to chose her as my preventive and anti aging doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
she is a very good anti aging doctor , she found out the cause of my unexplained weight loss and mood swing and fatigue and treated me and I feel healthy again !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roya Jafari-Hassad, MD?
A truly caring and thorough doctor. One of a kind. Beautiful office and excellent staff . Very friendly and caring office thank you Dr. Hassad
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jafari-Hassad?

Insurance accepted

Medicaid
MetroPlus Health Plan
Oxford Health Plans
WellCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jafari-Hassad treats patients.