Dr. Roy Sucholeiki, MD

Dr. Roy Sucholeiki, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Roy Sucholeiki, MD is a neurology specialist in Winfield, IL and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in neurology.

Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

• LifeSynch
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Sucholeiki

See how frequently Dr. Sucholeiki performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Epilepsy
Brain Disorders
Cerebral Palsy

Dr. Sucholeiki's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sucholeiki ""Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives." "

• Neurology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of South Florida / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston University Medical Center
  • Rush University Medical Center
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sucholeiki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sucholeiki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sucholeiki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sucholeiki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sucholeiki to family and friends

Dr. Sucholeiki's Performance

Very caring and thorough. Great listener. I had Lots of questions and he takes the time to answer them. I have been to other neurologists who speed through the visits. Top notch, I highly recommend Dr. Roy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Seizures have been a part of my life since I was 14 years old. In all that time I have seen many neurologists. I have had only two I would proudly recommend to friends and family. One has since retired and the other is this gentleman who takes care of myself, my daughter and also my best friend. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been bringing my son Dawson to Dr Sucholeiki for 12yrs, cant say enough good things about him, definitely cares about his patients , listens to concerns, and addresses any issues you may have, in all the years we have been going we have never felt rushed, my son really likes him too, I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roy is a very good doctor. When my seizures first started, another doctor recommended a medication that did not control my seizures. I was reffered to Dr. Roy and he got me on the right medication to control them with his first recommendation. The only problem I have experienced with his office...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
This doctor is one of the worst I have ever encounter. He think he is a comedian making stupid jokes. I took tests this idiot could not make up his mind how to help me. He made a fool out of me and himself. He should not be a doctor. I have epilepsy I went to him I thought he was a specialist in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option15

We regret that your experience in our practice was not positive. We truly strive for excellence in care and approach each patient as individuals. We have not received any particular complaints from our patients. We encourage you to present your concerns to us so we can have an opportunity to regain your trust and confidence.

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Sucholeiki at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group