Dr. Roy Stringfellow, MD

Dr. Roy Stringfellow, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Roy Stringfellow, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 72 years old. Dr. Stringfellow is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

265 S Parkside Dr Ste 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80910

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Stringfellow

Dr. Stringfellow's Experience

Dr. Stringfellow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Fitzsimons Army Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1968
  • Fitzsimons Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1971

Dr. Stringfellow has no media or publications listed.

• Norwegian

Dr. Stringfellow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stringfellow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stringfellow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stringfellow to family and friends
Dr. Stringfellow's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stringfellow is an rare gem. He works with his daughter, who is also an AMAZING OB/GYN. Make no mistake, Dr. Stringfellow will take the amount of time YOU need to explain everything and answer all of your questions. His bedside manner and knowledge are equally superior. His nurse is attentive and kind. Hands down, Dr. Stringfellow is one of THE best physicians I have had the pleasure to know and receive treatment from (two surgeries). Thank you, Dr. Stringfellow and family! <3
in Colorado Springs, CO |
This office is awesome from the front office staff to the back office nurse, they were kind, considerate and efficient. I felt very calm. The Dr. was the same way he made me feel at ease as soon as I walked in the door. He treated me like I was his only patient of the day, unlike so many doctors you feel like you're getting the bums rush these days. He paid total attention to me. Most important he was gentle, unlike some GYN/OB's I have gone to, where I have felt injured when I left.
Dr. Stringfellow performed my surgery 12 years ago to remove a 4.5 inch mass on my ovary and then had to perform another surgery within a week to remove my ovary b/c pathology found borderline malignant cells. He is wise and discerning and his wisdom in the surgeries truly saved my life. Now I have 3 beautiful daughters (even with that one ovary) and I'm facing another surgery b/c of a similar mass on my left ovary. I am wishing I lived closer because Dr. Stringellow is the only one I trust!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stringfellow did my hysterectomy and he is amazing. He is caring and patient. He answered all my questions and told me all the risks upfront so there would be no surprises when I woke up after surgery. I couldn't have been happier with the way he took care of me.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I would not recommend this doctor. His bedside manner is frankly offensive and his surgical skills are underwhelming. My health has significantly declined since he performed my surgery. I can no longer perform essential functions for my job and when I spoke with him about that he didn't seem to care. I'm currently seeing a new doc who has requested my medical records months ago and never received a reply. This is of no surprise to me because no one responds to my phone calls. Disgusted.
in Colorado Springs co |
Dr. Stringfellow is absolutely wonderful! ginuinely cares about people and treats them as family rather than patients, a quality not many possess. Dr. Stringfellow and his staff go above and beyond the call of duty.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Outstanding physician and medical practice!! Dr. Stringfellow is one of the most compassionate, caring and knowledgeable doctors I've ever seen. He's gentle, polite and does not rush you through an exam. He also explains everything to you in words that you understand. The gals up front and his nurse are fabulous! Friendly, courteous and very helpful. I've seen CNM Rhonda Thorpe there too and boy is she smart and sweet! I honestly can't say enough good things about them all!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
DR Stringfellow is the best doctos I ever have! He really cares, very respectful and compassionate. I recommended him to every woman in Colorado USA.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I didn't want to see a male doctor, but after meeting him he put me at ease. He's knowledgeable, experienced, understanding and thorough. Yes, he asks you if he can pray with you for your health sake. He asks GOD to watch over you and take care of your health. I didn't think that was a bad thing! If you don't want to pray he won't! But in a time where everyone is offended by everything....I liked the fact that he is inspired by GOD and realizes the miracles that still occur! U go Dr. S!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stringfellow the kindest person I have ever met. He performed surgery on me for an ectopic pregnancy and what blew my mind was - he came in, he held my hand and said: I am going to do everything in my power to save your tube. He did. He came to see me after surgery and was so moved by how strong I was. I came to his office today and he recognized me. We hugged even! His staff is also very kind and compassionate!
Have you seen Dr. Roy Stringfellow, MD?
Are you Dr. Stringfellow?

Visit Dr. Stringfellow