Dr. Roy Semlacher, MD

Dr. Roy Semlacher, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Male
9 reviews

Roy Semlacher, MD, FRCSC, is a Canadian board certified Plastic Surgeon recognized in 2013 by Aesthetic Everything (R) as one of the top cosmetic surgeons in the United States. Before building his private practice in California, he completed his cosmetic fellowship training with UC Irvine and University of Hawaii affiliates. Dr. Semlacher is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and the Washington and California Medical societies. He is highly regarded by peers both nationally and internationally. Dr. Semlacher is excited to bring his expertise and passion to MultiCare and looks forward to providing the highest quality of work....See Less

316 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 314

Tacoma, WA 98405

• Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Semlacher

I have dedicated my career to the art of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. Nearly 20 years in practice has taught me that open communication ensures that patients fully understand their surgical options and produces the best surgical results. My number one priority is providing each patient with safe, individual attention and care. In giving patients objective information and honest opinions they can make informed decisions.

Dr. Semlacher's Experience

Dr. Semlacher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Semlacher does not have any board certifications listed.

• Burn Injuries
  • Facial Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Skin Grafts
  • Weight Maintenance
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of British Columbia
  • University Of Calgary, Depart Of Surgery, Fac Of Med
  • University Of Calgary, Depart Of Surgery, Facility Of Medicine
  • University of California Irvine Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Board Certified Plastic Surgery Royal College Of Physicians and Surgeons Of Canada
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Semlacher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Semlacher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Semlacher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Semlacher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Semlacher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Semlacher to family and friends
Dr. Semlacher's Performance
in Davis, CA |
Dr Semlacher is absolutely the best. He preformed Breast augmentation without any complications. My personal doctor would express during yearly exams how well of a job my surgeon had done in comparison to other patients she has. At the surgery center the nurses would say how lucky I was for having Dr Semlacher. After eleven years, I returned to him to repeat the same surgery with same implants. He is very maticulous and you will be in good hands.
Sacramento,, CA |
Dr Semlacher is absolutely fantastic! He is incredibly knowledgeable, polite, professional and caring. His work is very natural looking and complimentary to your own figure. I had no bruising and minimal pain. He has a kind, gentle bedside manor and is very trustworthy. I felt he had my best interest at hand and took excellent care of me during the whole process. I highly recommend him to friends and family.
in Tacoma, WA |
Dr. Semlacher has an amazing talent! In June 2016 I had a double mastectomy w/ reconstruction started at the same time. I ended up very unhappy w/ my results and the Dr., so I had to search for a new Dr. to complete my reconstruction. I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Semlacher & he was willing to take my case. He is honest, straight forward, confident & has great bedside manor! Not only did he make me feel beautiful again, he brought my smile back!! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!
Tacoma, WA |
I had breast augmentation surgery in May 2016 at the Gig Harbor Multicare Facility. My initial consultation with Dr. Semlacher made the decision to proceed with him as my surgeon the obvious choice. He was very personable and thorough in explaining the procedure, his approach, my options, and the risks. Dr. Semlacher is a wonderfully talented surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results. I am amazed at how easy surgery was due to his technique. Post-surgery follow up was very comprehensive
Have you seen Dr. Roy Semlacher, MD?
Are you Dr. Semlacher?