Dr. Roy Seidenberg, MD

Dr. Roy Seidenberg, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Roy Seidenberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Read his story

Laser & Skin Surgery Center® of New York

317 E 34th St

New York, NY 10016

• 1199SEIU
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HIP Health Plan of New York
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Seidenberg

Video

See how frequently Dr. Seidenberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Rash
Keloid Scar

Dr. Seidenberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Seidenberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Seidenberg "Roy Seidenberg is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General, Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - Cosmetic Dermatology started practicing in New York, NY 1991. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Dermatology Medical State Society of New York AWARDS & ACCOLADES NYU Dermatology Teaching Award - NYU Top New York Metro Area Physicians 2007-2013 - Castle Connelly PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Seidenberg Acne Acne Scarring Age Spots Angiofibromas Body Contouring Botox Bruising Brown Spots Birthmarks Broken Blood Vessels Café Au Lait Cellulite Crows Feet Double Chin Excessive Sweating Facial Redness For Men Only Fine Lines Fillers Hair Removal Hemangiomas Ingrown Hairs Leg Veins Melasma Moles Nail Conditions Nevus Of Ota Pigment Loss Port Wine Stains Makeup Removal Scar Removal Skin Cancer Skin Laxity Stretch Marks Sun Damage Skin Of Color Tattoo Removal Venous Lake Vitiligo Volume Loss Wrinkles Xanthelasma FORMS OF PAYMENT cash, check, major credit cards and CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED accepts most insurance WEBSITE laserskinsurgerycom "

This content was provided by Dr. Seidenberg "Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality care with state of the art technology in a professional and respectful environment. All of our procedures are performed by Board Certified Dermatologist   "

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Lipomas
  • Lump
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Sebaceous Cysts
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Seborrhoea
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles

• Skin Tag Removal
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Emory University-Ba Economics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • New York Medical College-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Boston University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Seidenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seidenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seidenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seidenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seidenberg to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Seidenberg's Performance
Dix Hills |
Absolutely amazing all around - great bedside manner!
in New York |
Gentle demeanor and gentle with treatments that I was not looking forward to!
in New York, NY 10023 |
Great Doctor! Very thorough and very professional. The best I've seen in New York!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great experience with Dr. Seidenberg. Always gives the attention and time and is willing to answer questions. Explains things in a patient and non condescending manner. Highly recommended.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Seidenberg has been my dermatologist for several years and I owe him a big thank you for his thoroughness. He has been diligent in checking me for skin cancers because of my history with that. He has undoubtedly saved me from serious problems by detecting all kinds of skin cancers in early stages. Recently it was melanoma. Thanks to Dr. Seidenberg it was removed before spreading. Ye, I would recommend him highly. He's also quite pleasant as a person.
New Jersey |
I am a physician myself and if I had a lecture by Dr. Seidenberg, I would have at least taken a Dermatology rotation in medical school. I have seen him for three different issues as issues of the skin have been my problem since childhood. Upon each occasion I have left his office with knowledge of my concern ( complete with graphics) ,treatment and most importantly a plan of action for the next step.
New York, NY |
Friendly, thorough and very professional. I see Dr. Seidenberg twice a year for scans and removal of lesions. He and the staff are excellent
New York, NY |
If only every doctors visit could be this good. I needed a dermatologist asap to deal with a painful abscess. Scheduling was so easy, it actually caught me off guard the day before. Am I in NYC? Entire staff was warm and wait was only 10 minutes. Dr. Seidenberg is professional, knowledgable and has winning bedside manner. He answered my 20 questions without exasperation and the treatment was A+. He even called me end of the day to check on my condition...not a nurse. Him. A first.
in New York, NY |
Fantastic! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Have been coming to him for years. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
in New York, NY |
My search has ended...I have finally found a wonderful dermatologist. Dr. Seidenberg is incredible, professional, caring and friendly! His treatment was fully explained and he made me feel extremely comfortable...I'm looking forward to seeing him again! And his office staff is excellent as well!
Spring Valley, NY |
excellent doctor, highly reccomended
in New York, NY |
Dr. Seidenberg is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor, who is also great at getting to know his patients and making them feel comfortable. I have been going to him for several years, as has my Milliennial daughter. His appointments have the kind feel of visiting an old-fashioned family doctor, who is able to help his patients better because he has actually taken the time to get to know them.
Woodside, NY |
Dr. Seidenberg and his staff were wonderful! On time appointment, friendly and professional. This was my first skin cancer screening and he made me feel very at ease.
Staten Island, NY |
Best dermatologist out there! Gives you exactly what you need and is extremely informative about how acne/blackheads are formed etc. Very friendly and great sense of humor as well!
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Seidenberg's for over 8 years and was most recently treated for a skin condition requiring a biopsy. He explained and answered all of my questions regarding my condition and treatment all the while keeping me calm and comfortable during the procedure. His nursing staff is just as thorough. I got a personal phone call from Dr. Seidenberg following up with my results and he made time to answer my additional questions.
in New York |
My visit with Dr. Seidenberg was such a pleasant experience. He made me feel very comfortable immediately upon the beginning of the appointment, and took time to thorough explain my condition and answer any questions in full detail. Would 100% recommend my family and friends to schedule an appt. with him!
in New York |
My experience with Dr. Seidenberg was excellent. This was my first time getting a cosmetic procedure, and I was nervous and slightly afraid of needles. He is a great listener, has a light touch and a wonderful bedside manner. I was very happy to visit his offices and will go back again for this and possibly other procedures. Many thanks!
in New York, NY |
I came to see Dr. Seidenberg with high expectations, but left pretty disappointed. The very first thing Dr. Seidenberg asked when I saw him was why I had to reschedule our appointment. I told him it was because of work deadlines. He said, "oh, that's interesting" and then insinuated that my work wasn't very important. His inspection of my skin issue took one second, and his explanation sounded lazy. He gives me the impression of someone who cares about his bottom line over his patients.
in New York, NY |
The office is very efficient. I love the paperless environment and that prescriptions are sent directly to the pharmacy on file. The Dr has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable
I had a skin problem that was going on for a while I kept seeing different doctors and no one managed to clear it up. When I came to dr seidenberg he knew exactly what kind of treatment I needed and within a week it was all gone. He also went beyond and addressed other issues . I highly recommend him and am very thankful to his expert treatment .
in New York, NY |
Dr Seidenberg diagnosed and extremely rare skin rash I had all over my body for 6 months.No one could tell me what it was or how to treat it. With one round of antibiotics, it quickly went away. He also removed 2 moles from my face and body painlessly and with no scaring. After being away for two years, he remembered my Dad was battling cancer and asked about how he was doing. He also found a dermatologist to recommend in my new city in case the rash came back.I was highly impressed w/ his skill
Have you seen Dr. Roy Seidenberg, MD?

Visit Dr. Seidenberg

Dr. Seidenberg accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • 1199SEIU
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HIP Health Plan of New York