Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD

Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in ophthalmology and cornea & refractive surgery.

11200 Rockville Pike Ste 150

Rockville, MD 20852

Learn about Dr. Rubinfeld

Dr. Rubinfeld's Experience

Dr. Rubinfeld's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

This content was provided by Dr. Rubinfeld "Dr. Roy Rubinfeld was the first Washington area ophthalmologist to become involved in the care of laser vision correction patients in 1991. Dr. Rubinfeld and his staff of highly trained technicians, optometrists and Vision Correction Consultants at Re:Vision, provide concierge service with the highest quality medical care available. Dr. Rubinfeld specializes in laser vision correction procedures including, LASIK, Custom LASIK, PRK, as well treatments for Keratoconus, such as Crosslinking/ICLs."

• Ophthalmology

• Nearsightedness
  • Presbyopia

• Epi-LASIK Eye Surgery
  • Eye Surgery
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Visian Impantable Collamer Lens (ICL)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Staten Island Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Georgetown University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Wills Eye Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Rubinfeld has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Rubinfeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubinfeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubinfeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubinfeld to family and friends

Dr. Rubinfeld's Performance

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING LASIK YOU NEED TO READ THIS!! My daughter has had terrible vision since middle school (now 25 yrs old). She could barely read the 'E' alone on the chart. I suggested we would look into Lasik after college. We went to a doctor in Tysons VA who spent a total of 3 minutes with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Dr. Rubinfeld and his staff for LASIK. They were responsive from the beginning through the follow-up appointments and I was very grateful for such assurance and professional support.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rubinfeld is a great doctor. He is also very personable and funny, he really puts you at ease. His staff is amazing and very attentive. I was nervous about my procedure but felt very comfortable with them. I am loving my vision now!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rubinfeld did a wonderful job of restoring my vision. Being neither far- nor nearsighted, I was probably legally blind without my glasses; I couldn't have lived on my own without them. He and his staff are all "good people" and really care about their patients. Dr. Rubinfeld made sure that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A few months ago, I thought I was going to go blind due to my severe Keratoconus. I was referred to Dr. Rubinfeld to see if he could slow the progression. When I met with Dr. Rubinfeld, he told me that he could not only stop the progression, but make my vision better, which shocked and excited me.A...more
Are you Dr. Rubinfeld?