Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Rubinfeld

ReVision - Roy Rubinfeld, MD

11200 Rockville Pike Ste 150 Rockville, MD 20852

Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in ophthalmology and cornea & refractive surgery.

Dr. Rubinfeld accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Rubinfeld's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hyphema
  • Keratoconus
  • LASIK
  • Nearsightedness
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Presbyopia
  • Visian Impantable Collamer Lens (ICL)

Dr. Roy Rubinfeld was the first Washington area ophthalmologist to become involved in the care of laser vision correction patients in 1991. Dr. Rubinfeld and his staff of highly trained technicians, optometrists and Vision Correction Consultants at R...

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Rubinfeld?
Dr. Rubinfeld's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD
Recent
I had LASIK performed two weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. After spending a decade considering this procedure and going on multiple consultations, I knew I was in good hands when I met Dr. Rubenfeld and his staff. Dr. Rubenfeld is the experienced doctor that you want handling such a life changing procedure. When telling friends and family that I researched and decided on the best doctor, they all said, "of course you did." Search no further and schedule your appointment today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Dr. Rubinfeld and his staff made the whole experience very comforting. After wearing glasses and contacts since the second grade, being without them is amazing. I thank Dr. Rubinfeld for my new vision and would 100% recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Dr. Rubinfeld and his team are excellent! They helped me through the process by allowing me to call and ask questions any time and explained the procedure I was having in great detail. The two days of procedures I had went smoothly and on time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
I could not be more pleased with the results from my CXL and CK procedure for keratoconus. Dr Rubenfeld is nothing short of a miracle man when it comes to helping people with their eye problems. The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They join in my excitement of being able to see again! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
If you are considering Lasik surgery, please go to Dr. Rubinfeld! The Re:Vision team made me feel at ease during each step, even when things went unexpectedly and I developed a corneal ulcer shortly before my procedure because I slept in my contacts. His team worked with me through that to make sure I was 100% healthy before I went through with my procedure. It has been a little over 6 months since my surgery and I can see PERFECTLY! This was the best decision I have ever made!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING LASIK YOU NEED TO READ THIS!! My daughter has had terrible vision since middle school (now 25 yrs old). She could barely read the 'E' alone on the chart. I suggested we would look into Lasik after college. We went to a doctor in Tysons VA who spent a total of 3 minutes with her. The vision exam and measurements were performed by very very young staff. Her measurements came back pointing to Keratoconus (cornea disease that causes thinning of the cornea) - they suggested
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rubinfeld and his staff for LASIK. They were responsive from the beginning through the follow-up appointments and I was very grateful for such assurance and professional support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Dr. Rubinfeld is a great doctor. He is also very personable and funny, he really puts you at ease. His staff is amazing and very attentive. I was nervous about my procedure but felt very comfortable with them. I am loving my vision now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Dr. Rubinfeld did a wonderful job of restoring my vision. Being neither far- nor nearsighted, I was probably legally blind without my glasses; I couldn't have lived on my own without them. He and his staff are all "good people" and really care about their patients. Dr. Rubinfeld made sure that I was a candidate and spelled out all of my options. They had the equipment that let me take the various options for a test drive of the option outcomes. Do it today and enjoy good vision for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
A few months ago, I thought I was going to go blind due to my severe Keratoconus. I was referred to Dr. Rubinfeld to see if he could slow the progression. When I met with Dr. Rubinfeld, he told me that he could not only stop the progression, but make my vision better, which shocked and excited me.A month and a half after surgery, my vision is better than it has been in a long time. Best decision I have ever made
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
I waited for years to see positive development in the field of LASIK. My doctor told me it was finally time to proceed. I searched and saw so many discount clinics .but who wants your only pair of eyes placed in the hands of the lowest bidder? The more I checked, the more Dr. Rubinfeld's name came up in a positive way. I finally settled on him. I am very glad I did! Professional all the way with great results. His staff is tops as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
I knew I was in good hands five seconds after meeting Dr. Rubinfeld and his team. Not only was everyone personable and kind, their attention was solely focused on making me comfortable and answering any questions I had about LASIK. Once I met Dr. Rubinfeld himself, I knew I had found my LASIK doctor. He is hilarious! He made me feel so comfortable and I felt as though I were meeting up with a good family friend, not discussing a medical procedure! Stephanie was able to fit me in the next day and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Already notice a difference after day 1 of 2 days of eye procedures. I'm excited for the future of my vision. I'll recommend Dr. Rubinfeld to anyone that needs their eyes treated.I'm returning today to get the cxl done, and can't wait! Thank you for such thorough and professional treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
A great experience from the very first call through postop. Dr. Rubinfeld and his staff are professional, knowledgable, and highly skilled. I'm so happy I chose them for my procedure. I only wish I had done it sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Dr. Rubinfeld and his entire staff are terrific! They are very caring and expert at what they do. They take their time and explain everything in detail, which lets you know exactly what to expect. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinfeld!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Dr Rubinfeld and his staff performed cross-linking on my eyes to treat my progressive keratoconus condition. The diagnosis, advice, and treatment were done with expert explanations and care. Their professionalism is matched with a warm and friendly manner. They also take the time to do their jobs exceptionally well and make the patient comfortable. I recommend this provider without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?
Dr. Rubinfeld tried a new technology at the time on me called corneal cross linking in order to try and help stabilize the corneas from changing any further. Not only did Dr. Rubinfeld treat me to stabilize the corneas, afterwords he helped me find a specialist in Canada in order to help correct the irregularity and hyperopia using topo-guided PRK. Years later Dr. Rubinfeld is still providing me with answers and support. He is a very kind and caring person who provided quality care and support
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Rubinfeld, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubinfeld?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rubinfeld treats patients.