Dr. Roy Meckler, MD

Dr. Roy Meckler, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Roy Meckler, MD is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 50 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1968 and specializes in neurology, ophthalmology, and more.

210 E Gray St Ste 1003

Louisville, KY 40202

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Meckler

See how frequently Dr. Meckler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Migraine
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

Dr. Meckler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Meckler "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology
  • Neuro-Ophthalmology
  • Ophthalmology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • University Of Illinois Med School Chicago Ill
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Hospitals of Cleveland

Dr. Meckler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meckler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meckler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meckler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meckler to family and friends

Dr. Meckler's Performance

I have been very satisfied with Dr. Meckler and have been seeing him for over a decade.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roy Meckler has been my neurologist for awhile now. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 20+ years ago and Dr. Meckler is a definite must in my treatment! He knows about this pesky disease all while making it not so pesky anymore~
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He's the best! Thorough, caring, thoughtful, obesity of the true good guys. Answers any and all questions. Never makes you feel rushed. Always makes sure you understand. Dreading the day he retires.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roy Meckler is always smiling and it makes my visits so much easier. I can always count on everything he does for my benefit during our benefit. He always answers calls and can be counted on to refill medicines on time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Roy Meckler has been my doctor for the past 30 years. Doctor Meckler saved my life and for that I am thankful daily. He always takes time to answer questions and show that he cares for me as a person. I look forward to our yearly visits...it is so nice to see that smile as I walk into his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0