Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Roy Joseph, MD
Dr. Roy Joseph, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Denton, TX. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Medical City Denton.

Denton Digestive Disease Consultants

3324 Colorado Blvd Ste 101

Denton, TX 76210

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Joseph

To help patients with gastrointestinal problems and education them on their condition.

Dr. Joseph's Experience

Dr. Joseph's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Anoscopy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)

• St. Johns Medical College
  • New Eng Deaconess
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Miss
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Joseph has no media or publications listed.

• Malayalam

Dr. Joseph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joseph's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Joseph's Performance
in Bridgeport, TX |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Joseph. He is a excellent doctor and he takes the time to completely understand your medical issues. He makes sure you understand your options then goes about taking care of them. The office staff is efficient and friendly.
Sanger, TX |
Spent a lot of time with me. Never was in a rush. Set patently and let me ask all my questions. You don't get this much anymore. Doctors like this are a treasure.
in Denton, TX |
Extremely knowledgeable and reassuring. Great care and staff. Utmost confidence in Dr. Joseph's care and decision making. Took the time to answer my after hours calls and to make sure I was comfortable.
in Denton, TX |
I could not have had a better experience. Dr. Joseph took the time to figure out what the problem was and correct it.
in Denton, TX |
My husband, mother, and I have been going to Dr. Joseph for years and will not go to anyone else for this type of care (gastroenterology). He is a highly competent physician and a compassionate person. Every one of his office staff is kind, gentle, and so very patient.
in Argyle, TX |
Dr. Joseph is an excellent doctor with great empathy and a sense of humor! I went in for a routine colonoscopy - something I did not look forward to - but Dr. Joseph and his staff made it very easy. He extensively reviewed my medical history previous to the colonoscopy and his staff followed up with a phone call to see how I was doing afterwards. My only problem was getting the procedure scheduled, due to new insurance.
in Gainesville, TX |
From my first visit which was a short time ago, I was amazed by Dr. Joseph's staff. Each one of the ladies made me feel like I was very welcomed. Extremely cordial, compassionate and knowledgeable which I can also say pertains to Dr. Joseph manner. I especially liked his direct dialogue when it came to my situation and problem. I am so glad my cardiologist, Dr. Fazio sent me to this group. Thanks Dr. Joseph I feel like I am in good hands and appreciate your care.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Joseph and his staff are truly amazing!! They are always very responsive to my needs, very informative, knowledgable and patient. Dr. Joseph takes the time to visit and discuss everything thoroughly and answer any questions I might have. He has seen several members of my family over the years, and we would all highly recommend him!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Joseph and his staff are outstanding. I had three hospital stays within an 18 day period and Dr. Joseph was right there with me and my family. We were always kept up to date on testing, results and next steps. His office staff is amazing!
in Argyle, TX |
Dr. Joseph literally saved my life by admitting me to the hospital. Based on what I was telling him he knew immediately that I had abscessed and needed to have surgery. I was in the hospital a week after my emergency surgery and he came to see every single day! While you might have to wait some during a office visit, he always takes plenty of time to answer questions etc. Recommend him highly!
in Gainesville, TX |
Dr Joseph has helped me immensely with treatment for my problems. My previous gastroenterologist failed to inform me of my diagnosis. Thank goodness Dr Joseph was able to review his findings and advise me. I am grateful for his advice, help in finding the correct medication and the office staff for their prompt response! I highly recommend Dr Joseph!
in Denton, TX |
Dr Joseph took excellent care of my mom at age 95 before she passed away and has also taken excellent care of me over the past 10 yrs. He has treated me for pre-cancerous polyps and for acid reflux and has done an excellent job of keeping me healthy. His staff is very friendly and respectful. I highly recommend him.
in Denton |
A few years ago Dr. Joseph successfully treated both my husband and step father when they were in the hospital and with follow up afterward. In both cases he thoroughly explained the procedures he was to perform and took the time to answer all our questions. Recently, I had to see a gastroenterologist, and he has become my doctor as well. Dr. Joseph and all of his staff are good listeners to the patient and their family. They take our health seriously and conscientiously.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Joseph diagnosed my acute appendicitis, just in time. Thanks to his attention to detail and his experience, he got me into surgery just in time. The surgeon said we only had a couple of hours before I would have been dealing with a ruptured appendix. Thanks to Dr. Joseph, what could have been a life threatening event, became a routine surgery and recovery. Thank you, Dr. Joseph. You ROCK!
Very easy to talk to
Denton, TX |
Dr Joseph was very thorough in treating me as a patient and my family. He spent time and explained everything to me. If I had any questions he answered in a way I would understand. I can tell Dr Joseph treats his patients very well.. He even met me at the ER after hours.
in Corinth, TX |
Dr. Joseph and staff genuinely care for patients. He was instrumental in saving my wife's life, and has treated us with our gastroenterology needs for over five years. He diagnosed and successfully treated a H-pilori (sp?) ulcer I had and has stayed on top of my ongoing treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph.
Have you seen Dr. Roy Joseph, MD?
Are you Dr. Joseph?