Dr. Roy Jedeikin, MD

Fetal Cardiology | Male

Dr. Roy Jedeikin, MD

Dr. Roy Jedeikin, MD is a fetal cardiology doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

Dr. Jedeikin's Care Philosophy

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Jedeikin's Experience

See how Dr. Jedeikin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jedeikin

Dr. Jedeikin accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Jedeikin is now accepting new patients

Dr. Jedeikin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jedeikin to family and friends
Dr. Jedeikin's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
My son was seen by Mr. Jedeikin for an Atrial Septal Defect, he was suppose to send over a referral to the phoenix's children's heart center. Unfortunately, this request was never sent and he has now left Valley Pediatric. This guy is not very originated as I have been waiting over two months to get my son's records sent to phx childeren's. My son can not be seen until the surgeon receives the referral. This guy doesnt care about his patients as he left without closing out his patient's records.
in Chandler, AZ |
Our son has bee a patient of Dr.Jedeikin since birth he is 22 now. Dr Jedeikin fought for our son every day, when the surgery could not be done in Arizona because it was so rare then he made sure he got it done at UCLA . And I know that saved his life. We see Dr.Jedeikin every 18 months now and our so greatful for all he has done!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Jedeikin is a phenomenal professional w/ unparalleled patient care. My child was diagnosed in utero with a CHD requiring 3 surgeries: Norwood, Glen, Fontan. As a result of the care he received we’re excited to be celebrating his 14th birthday. Living in Texas, we continue to see Dr Jedeikin, he is profoundly appreciated and will be my child’s only Cardiologist! We’re committed to Dr Jedeikin and his wonderful staff! We extend our endless gratitude for their nurturing and compassionate care
in Phoenix, AZ |
From the MANY doctors our family has encountered while raising 3 children, I can say hands-down...Dr. Jedeikin is the BEST, by far. For the ten years we have known him, he has always been genuinely kind and spends time with us, is thorough in addressing our health concerns, and is understanding and sensitive to any anxiety we may have. The highest compliment I can give him is that I trust him with my daughter's cardiac health. I highly recommend Dr. Jedeikin and we will follow him anywhere!
in Phoenix, AZ |
We have been seeing Dr. Jedeikin since 1995 when my son was born. He is such a caring, talented man. Dr. Jedeikin takes his time with you to explain and answer questions. You are never rushed. He makes you feel special and is extremely knowledgeable. We will follow him wherever he goes.
in Phoenix, AZ |
We were new patients and we were seen very quick, when Dr. Jedeikin came in he was very friendly and very patient with my five year old. I was very nervous to have my son be seen, as I didn't know what to expect. But he explained everything to me in terms I could understand and even sent me home with reading material. Such a great experience!!!!!
Phoenix, AZ |
For my son, who has been followed by Dr. Jedeiken since he was an infant (14 years). We will follow him..
in Glendale, AZ |
By the grace of God, we ended up in Dr. Jedeikin's care when my unborn son was diagnosed with congenital heart disease at 36 weeks of gestation. 21 months later we had a 2nd child, with the same anomaly. Almost 22 years later, 1 open heart surgery for each child, probably 8 inches minimum of paper charts, my children are happy, healthy and have never been limited. Whether he knows it or not, Dr. Jedeikin is family and we owe him a debt that can NEVER be repaid......x2! Erin Roper
Fantastic Doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Roy Jedeikin, MD?
Are you Dr. Jedeikin?

Compare Dr. Jedeikin

Dr. Jedeikin's Care Philosophy

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Jedeikin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Fetal Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Jedeikin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jedeikin's Board Certifications

• Ebstein's Anomaly
    • Heart Disease
    • Marfan Syndrome
    • Mitral Valve Disease
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Neonatal Tachycardia

Addington Hospital

Completed in 1976

Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
      Texas Children's Hospital

Dr. Jedeikin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jedeikin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Fetal Cardiology