Dr. Roy Hobbs, MD

Dr. Roy Hobbs, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Roy Hobbs, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Spartanburg, SC and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine and specializes in plastic surgery and general hand surgery.Read his story

2995 Reidville Rd Ste 150

Spartanburg, SC 29301

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • Golden Rule
  • MedCost
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Hobbs

See how frequently Dr. Hobbs performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
high
Skin Cancer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Hobbs's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hobbs' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hobbs "As a board certified plastic surgeon my training has prepared me for the details of working with the complex tissues of the human body. I enjoy the 3 dimensional aspect of solving each patient's unique problem. Over 20 years of experience and more than 10,000 surgeries, have added to my knowledge and experience to sculpt and adjust body tissues to give the best possible results aesthetically and functionally. My team and I would like you to enjoy beauty that arises from optimizing symmetry, proportion, and function. Added training in hand surgery has also provided me with the ability to help you have restored hand function. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hobbs "With each surgery we will work with you as a team to provide you the best possible care so that you may have the best possible outcome and the most natural looking results. Optimal results are partly the surgery and the other part is a patient's involvement with their care before and after surgery. We find that patients who understand more about their surgery tend to have better results. We want to answer your questions. No question is too big or too small. We also encourage patients to bring their significant other to any office visit. They are part of the team."

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of Toronto
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Gorgas Army Hosp (Canal Zone)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • University of Alberta Hospitals
  • University of Louisville
  • University of Sydney / Faculty of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Hobbs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hobbs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hobbs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hobbs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hobbs to family and friends

Dr. Hobbs' Performance

Dr. Hobbs Says:
"

I appreciate the time you take to submit a survey. If you are pleased with your surgery and care, please tell a friend. If you are not, please call me or my staff at 864-641-1491 and let us know how we may improve or provide further assistance. We are committed to providing you with the best care.

"

I had a ganglion cyst removed from my wrist. It ended up being worse than we thought, but he did an amazing job. Everything is healing very well, and I’m glad I had such a great doctor. Thank you very much.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had many surgeries with considerable pain but this carpel tunnel surgery was absolutely painless. I didn't even need an asprin.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option