Dr. Roy Hobbs, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

PRECISION PLASTIC SURGERY 2995 Reidville Rd Ste 150 Spartanburg, SC 29301 Get Directions
Dr. Roy Hobbs, MD
As a board certified plastic surgeon my training has prepared me for the details of working with the complex tissues of the human body. I enjoy the 3 dimensional aspect of solving each patient's unique problem. Over 20 years of experience and more than 10,000 surgeries, have added to my knowledge and experience to sculpt and adjust body tissues to give the best possible results aesthetically and functionally. My team and I would like you to enjoy beauty that arises from optimizing symmetry, proportion, and function. Added training in hand surgery has also provided me with the ability to help you have restored hand function.

Dr. Hobbs' Care Philosophy

With each surgery we will work with you as a team to provide you the best possible care so that you may have the best possible outcome and the most natural looking results. Optimal results are partly the surgery and the other part is a patient's involvement with their care before and after surgery. We find that patients who understand more about their surgery tend to have better results. We want to answer your questions. No question is too big or too small. We also encourage patients to bring their significant other to any office visit. They are part of the team.

Dr. Hobbs' Experience

See how Dr. Hobbs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hobbs

Dr. Hobbs accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Hobbs is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hobbs has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hobbs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hobbs to family and friends
based on 15 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Hobbs Says:

I appreciate the time you take to submit a survey. If you are pleased with your surgery and care, please tell a friend. If you are not, please call me or my staff at 864-641-1491 and let us know how we may improve or provide further assistance. We are committed to providing you with the best care.

Dr. Hobbs' Performance
in Boiling Springs, SC |
I have had many surgeries with considerable pain but this carpel tunnel surgery was absolutely painless. I didn't even need an asprin.
Have you seen Dr. Roy Hobbs, MD?
Are you Dr. Hobbs?

Compare Dr. Hobbs

Dr. Hobbs' Care Philosophy

With each surgery we will work with you as a team to provide you the best possible care so that you may have the best possible outcome and the most natural looking results. Optimal results are partly the surgery and the other part is a patient's involvement with their care before and after surgery. We find that patients who understand more about their surgery tend to have better results. We want to answer your questions. No question is too big or too small. We also encourage patients to bring their significant other to any office visit. They are part of the team.

Dr. Hobbs says...

I am board certified in plastic surgery in both the USA and Canada. Afterward I completed an additional full year of hand surgery training.  For over 20 years I have been doing cosmetic plastic surgery and hand surgery for all ages. I work with the infant who has a cleft lip, the adult trying to restore their youthful look, and the elderly with skin cancer.

Areas of interest include… • breast augmentation with silicone or saline implants; • breast reduction to increase your comfort; • liposuction to remove unwanted bulges; • body contouring to enhance feminine qualities; • buttock augmentation using one's own tissue to enhance a feminine profile; • laser resurfacing to remove fine wrinkles; • non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as Botox & Juvederm.• all kinds of hand surgery (carpal tunnel, Dupuytren's contractures, cysts, fractures, etc.)

Dr. Hobbs says...

Plastic surgery, as an art as well as a science, attempts to enhance beauty, restore beauty, or preserve beauty. With this in mind I seek to help each patient receive the best care and outcome for their situation. Surgery always results in scars but with creativity, my training, and the knowledge of body structures these may be minimized and occasionally completely hidden. This is especially important for facial surgeries and skin cancers of the face, ears and neck. For the benefit of the patient I remove skin cancers and repair the resulting defect in ONE surgery rather than two surgeries or just leaving the open wound to close itself. I believe the patient obtains a much better cosmetic result. It is our goal to give you the best possible outcome with every surgery and with the least expense. We offer cash prices for those who need them.

Other Procedures: • TUMMY tuck (abdominoplasty) • BREAST augmentation• BREAST reduction • MALE breast reduction (gynecomastia)• EYELID surgery (blepharoplasty)• EAR surgery (otoplasty)• LIPOSUCTION • NECK lift / FACE lift• BUTTOCKS augmentation• FACIAL peels, products & laser • BIRTH marks • CLEFT lip & palates • SKIN CANCER removal & repair in 1 surgery• HAND surgery of all kinds. • and medical spa treatments provided by our aesthetician (facials, peels, dermaplaning, & microdermabrasion)

Dr. Hobbs says...

Dr. Hobbs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Hobbs has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hobbs' Board Certifications

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrinkles

University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine
    Gorgas Army Hosp (Canal Zone)

Completed in 1980

University of Alberta Hospitals
    University of Louisville
    University of Sydney / Faculty of Medicine

Completed in 1988

University of Toronto

Dr. Hobbs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hobbs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Hand Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Arm Surgery
  • Birthmark Removal
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Open
  • Collagen Injection
  • Congenital Hand Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery